THE BROWNS BOARD

Why Did Rush Deserve The Medal?

MLD Woody

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

On a political level what Pelsoi did was a gift to Trump being re-elected. Of course the democratic base loved it but it did not play well with independent swing voters who are the ones who decide elections.

And it was disgraceful.

Do you have data to show it didn't play well? It may or may not have but I'm curious if you have a poll or something. 

Acting like Pelosi tearing that sheet up is her tearing up the stories of the children, heroes, etc that Trump mentioned is ridiculous. It's fake outrage. The guy in office right now is incredible disrespectful almost all of the time. You can't support (or at the very least turn a blind eye to) that and then gasp and faint when Pelosi does this. It's disingenuous. 

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Do you have data to show it didn't play well? It may or may not have but I'm curious if you have a poll or something. 

Acting like Pelosi tearing that sheet up is her tearing up the stories of the children, heroes, etc that Trump mentioned is ridiculous. It's fake outrage. The guy in office right now is incredible disrespectful almost all of the time. You can't support (or at the very least turn a blind eye to) that and then gasp and faint when Pelosi does this. It's disingenuous. 

I don't have polling data just going by comments from independents on forums I am on. The polling data however is that the republican brand and Trump's popularity has grown during the sham impeachment. 

There is nothing to compare Pelosi's tearing up publicly the SOTU speech. Nobody of either party ever went to that extreme. The fact is that those who Trump mentioned in his speech were offended by what Pelosi did. I saw some of them say that in interviews afterwards.

Head-to-head, I think Limbaugh has the numbers Edge over Stern. Plus Limbaugh's Talk Show again, hate him or not expresses one side of the political spectrum that had been overlooked for years.

How about DeNiro? Do you think he got the award because of his acting or because he's a hardcore Lefty? Why not Clint Eastwood? Not that they head to head really matters that much.

WSS

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I don't have polling data just going by comments from independents on forums I am on. The polling data however is that the republican brand and Trump's popularity has grown during the sham impeachment. 

There is nothing to compare Pelosi's tearing up publicly the SOTU speech. Nobody of either party ever went to that extreme. The fact is that those who Trump mentioned in his speech were offended by what Pelosi did. I saw some of them say that in interviews afterwards.

Well here's another completely anecdotal data point. I am an independent. I voted 3rd party in 2016. Her ripping up the sheet didn't affect my future vote in any way 

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Well here's another completely anecdotal data point. I am an independent. I voted 3rd party in 2016. Her ripping up the sheet didn't affect my future vote in any way 

You are an independent voter who likely there is no way would ever vote for Trump under almost  any circumstance .There are other independent voters who are up for grabs and can be swayed. These are the ones I am speaking about. I don't believe Pelosi won these types of voters over with her disrespectful tantrum. 

People have short memories and this incident will be mostly forgotten by the voters in November except you can bank on Trump ads reliving and reminding voters about Nancy's tearing up the SOTU. It will be a gift that keeps on giving.

7 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

You are an independent voter who likely there is no way would ever vote for Trump under almost  any circumstance .There are other independent voters who are up for grabs and can be swayed. These are the ones I am speaking about. I don't believe Pelosi won these types of voters over with her disrespectful tantrum. 

People have short memories and this incident will be mostly forgotten by the voters in November except you can bank on Trump ads reliving and reminding voters about Nancy's tearing up the SOTU. It will be a gift that keeps on giving.

I was interested in Trump when he first got in the field because he was an outsider. He wouldn't get bought. Spoke his mind. Etc. Had some of the same qualities I like about Bernie, he was just on the other side of some issues. Unfortunately he's proven time and time again to be an immature, unqualified asshole that has lowered the view of our country on the world stage. That is why I can't see myself voting for him. (Also he thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax.... )

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I was interested in Trump when he first got in the field because he was an outsider. He wouldn't get bought. Spoke his mind. Etc. Had some of the same qualities I like about Bernie, he was just on the other side of some issues. Unfortunately he's proven time and time again to be an immature, unqualified asshole that has lowered the view of our country on the world stage. That is why I can't see myself voting for him. (Also he thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax.... )

The powers that be in the democrat party know Sanders is unelectable (thankfully) and will sabotage his campaign. Bank on it.

15 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The powers that be in the democrat party know Sanders is unelectable (thankfully) and will sabotage his campaign. Bank on it.

It will really depend on the energy of the Millennials to actually get out and vote, but I think you are right. The the Democrat rank-and-file will deep-six Bernie before he gets to the Starting Gate.

ps I actually agree somewhat with Woody's comment. (But Even though I think climate change has a basis in reality the reaction to it and the plans for it are built upon a hoax.)

WSS

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

(Also he thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax.... )

The most powerful governments on the planet can’t stop a virus from spreading, yet the Dems think that by paying more in taxes we can change the temperatures.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

It will really depend on the energy of the Millennials to actually get out and vote, but I think you are right. The the Democrat rank-and-file will deep-six Bernie before he gets to the Starting Gate.

ps I actually agree somewhat with Woody's comment. (But Even though I think climate change has a basis in reality the reaction to it and the plans for it are built upon a hoax.)

WSS

Image result for mILLENNIAL GIFS