THE BROWNS BOARD

How Ridiculous Do Drunk Nancy and the Dems Look

Axe

That was truly the GREATEST SOTU Address EVER.

He showed how GREAT America is, how great we are doing as a country...

and the left hates it. Nasty P and the rest should be ashamed of themselves.

Landslide win in Nov, I think. we have to be all in for America. MAGA/KAGA.

the left has gone anti-America so much that it was there for all America to see.

All the good things happening, all the honors... they HATE them.

hate. nazi-like hate. The quest for power and wealth/sick greed...led them to it.

and they have developed a subculture that has enjoined the sickness. Power and wealth to all the

fake victims of society, mostly in inner cities. with colleges and universities....

24 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

hate. nazi-like hate. The quest for power and wealth/sick greed...led them to it.

and they have developed a subculture that has enjoined the sickness. Power and wealth to all the

fake victims of society, mostly in inner cities. with colleges and universities....

Comments like this... it's still amazing to me people can be so far one way or the other

And let's tone down the blinding hypocrisy. Don't act like you all wouldn't be absolutely eating that up if Obama was giving the speech and the roles were reversed. 

It's all theater for you to get triggered by. Trump didn't shake her hand, she ripped up the speech, and so the world turns

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Comments like this... it's still amazing to me people can be so far one way or the other

And let's tone down the blinding hypocrisy. Don't act like you all wouldn't be absolutely eating that up if Obama was giving the speech and the roles were reversed. 

It's all theater for you to get triggered by. Trump didn't shake her hand, she ripped up the speech, and so the world turns

Exactly Woody. Trump wouldn't shake Nancy's hand, but the MAGAs are all up in arms Pelosi tore up the speech. What goes around, comes around. 

If you were being 1\2 objective that wasn't a SOTU speech, it was a campaign stump speech. I\me is the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to America. And it's all about me, people. I like Rush Limbaugh- but other than kissing Trump's and every other Conservative's ass for the last 30 years, exactly what has he done to merit an award like that?  

EDIT: Sorry Rush- you gonna die, as are we all. There's a dose of reality for ya. Stage 4 metastatic lung adenocarcinoma is a 1% survival rate- and that's being generous. The cigars got to you. Have a non-smoker friend with the same diagnosis.  :(  

I spent a couple hours on both CNN and Fox- and there apparently is no middle ground here. 

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Exactly Woody. Trump wouldn't shake Nancy's hand, but the MAGAs are all up in arms Pelosi tore up the speech. What goes around, comes around. 

If you were being 1\2 objective that wasn't a SOTU speech, it was a campaign stump speech. I\me is the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to America. And it's all about me, people. I like Rush Limbaugh- but other than kissing Trump's and every other Conservative's ass for the last 30 years, exactly what has he done to merit an award like that?  

I spent a couple hours on both CNN and Fox- and there apparently is no middle ground here. 

Lack of middle ground is the #1 issue in our political system

(And lobbyists)

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

EDIT: Sorry Rush- you gonna die, as are we all. There's a dose of reality for ya. Stage 4 metastatic lung adenocarcinoma is a 1% survival rate- and that's being generous. The cigars got to you. Have a non-smoker friend with the same diagnosis.  :(  

Just as if you're 1/2 objective the impeachment faux  was basically campaign speech for the Dems.😕

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Just as if you're 1/2 objective the impeachment faux  was basically campaign speech for the Dems.😕

Were\ are the Dems out to get Trump? For sure. Just The Donald  makes himself an easy  target. Refresh my memory  if they tried  to impeach either of the  Bush's.

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Were\ are the Dems out to get Trump? For sure. Just The Donald  makes himself an easy  target. Refresh my memory  if they tried  to impeach either of the  Bush's. 

George H. W. Bush (Republican)

On January 16, 1991, Congressman Henry B. Gonzalez introduced H. Res. 34 to impeach President George H. W. Bush for starting the Gulf War. The resolution was referred to the Judiciary Committee, where it was struck down.[20] Gonzalez tried again with H. Res. 86 on February 21. Both bills were referred to the Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law on March 18, 1992, where the efforts also failed.

George W. Bush (Republican)

Due to the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, President George W. Bush and other officials were targets of impeachment efforts. None of these efforts advanced past the hearing stage.

Barack Obama (Democrat)

In March 2012, Representative Walter B. Jones introduced H. Con. Res. 107, calling for Congress to hold the sentiment that certain actions of President Barack Obama be considered as impeachable offenses, including the CIA's drone program in Afghanistan and Pakistan.[25] The resolution died in the House Judiciary Committee.

On December 3, 2013, the House Judiciary Committee held a hearing on whether or not to impeach the president. At the hearing, there were views among Republicans that the president had not done his duty and that he abused his executive power.[26][27]

13 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I see that the Royal Rumble really got the natives worked up. Did Hulk Hogan win?

I heard Rush Limbaugh was awarded a medal. Was it presented to him by Michael J Fox?

Usually these awards are done at the White House so it was unusual for Trump to give the award to Limbaugh at the SOTU. I hope that is not  a sign of how bad off Rush actually is. My brother when he was diagnosed with lung cancer only lived for two months after the diagnosis.

I'm sure that many on the left weren't happy with Rush getting the award but I don't think many on the right (myself included) liked Obama's choice of Robert DeNiro. It is the president's call.