THE BROWNS BOARD

Pete Buttplug thinks he's going all the way

well, they got 8 years of the fake "post-racial - gonna bring America together" black guy....

they failed to get the nasty corrupt woman elected...

so they will go with the gay failure guy. who "won" Iowa with a higgardly clinton swamp of supporters.

pretty trashy.

How's that 401k lookin, Bob?  etc.

Well, I sort of took 1\2 an interest in the the Iowa caucus thing. The majority seems to be on the AOC side of politics so no surprise Pete Butt- buddy is in the lead. He has no chance against Trump. Not because he's gay- but he sure will push a gay agenda. 

18 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well, I sort of took 1\2 an interest in the the Iowa caucus thing. The majority seems to be on the AOC side of politics so no surprise Pete Butt- buddy is in the lead. He has no chance against Trump. Not because he's gay- but he sure will push a gay agenda. 

Trump, believe it or not, is one of the most gay friendly presidents. Just ask the log cabin Republicans

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Trump, believe it or not, is one of the most gay friendly presidents. Just ask the log cabin Republicans

id agree with that - with all the ex dems coming on board - the republican party are truly inclusive 

see here https://thescoop.us/antifa-protests-against-gay-republicans-trash-clean-up-event-video/

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

Video shows Iowa caucus voter pulling support for Pete Buttigieg after learning he's married to a man.

OMG, you mean to tell me there's  uneducated  voters? On BOTH sides? Like the lady  didn't  know  Pete is as gay as they come, and the Rainbow  Flag  would be flying from the  White House  if he got  elected? 

OTOH, On the other side of the coin,  the Country Club college  educated multi millionaire I  know had quite  the revelation  when I  informed him Trump  has been divorced  multiple times.  So who is more guilty of  gross stupidity? 

Biblical quotes happily  supplied from both sides about  relative morality. :)

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

OMG, you mean to tell me there's  uneducated  voters? On BOTH sides? Like the lady  didn't  know  Pete is as gay as they come, and the Rainbow  Flag  would be flying from the  White House  if he got  elected? 

OTOH, On the other side of the coin,  the Country Club college  educated multi millionaire I  know had quite  the revelation  when I  informed him Trump  has been divorced  multiple times.  So who is more guilty of  gross stupidity? 

Biblical quotes happily  supplied from both sides about  relative morality. :)

Both are Dems so it would be a tie.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Vambo said:

Both are Dems so it would be a tie.

Sorry V, Dave is Republican as they get. As far as ignorance goes.  I don't have any hard facts but I'd be willing to bet the preponderance of affluent people lean Republican. Hollywood Crowd being the aberration.  LOL, did ya know that app failure in Iowa was really a Russian hack orchestrated by Trump?   🤣

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sorry V, Dave is Republican as they get. As far as ignorance goes.  I don't have any hard facts but I'd be willing to bet the preponderance of affluent people lean Republican. Hollywood Crowd being the aberration.  LOL, did ya know that app failure in Iowa was really a Russian hack orchestrated by Trump?   🤣

Sorry H,  I'll need proof of this before I can agree with you.

Yeah hard to debate without hard facts.

The majority off the law breaking population lean Democrat. (example)

2 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Sorry H,  I'll need proof of this before I can agree with you.

Yeah hard to debate without hard facts.

The majority off the law breaking population lean Democrat. (example)

Fair enough, that my uneducated opinion on the ratio of Republicans to Democrats among the wealthy. But I know for sure  Dave is a Republican, and has enough money lying around he made a million dollar donation to the University of Dayton. 

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Fair enough, that my uneducated opinion on the ratio of Republicans to Democrats among the wealthy. But I know for sure  Dave is a Republican, and has enough money lying around he made a million dollar donation to the University of Dayton. 

Dave sounds like a good person.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Dave sounds like a good person.

Yeah, he is.  We've had a lot of late night conversations at the restaurant he owns. His only flaw is he's a Patriots fan, and Bill Bellichick is one of his neighbors at his summer cottage in Nantucket....   :D 

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yeah, he is.  We've had a lot of late night conversations at the restaurant he owns. His only flaw is he's a Patriots fan, and Bill Bellichick is one of his neighbors at his summer cottage in Nantucket....   :D 

So he's doing well under the Trump Presidency. 😀

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

So he's doing well under the Trump Presidency. 😀

He was doing well way before that, owned the place for 40 years. Retiring, and just sold out (his kids wanted nothing to do with the restaurant business, too much work) so probably got a few million more with that deal....  Drops by occasionally to "consult" and hang out with the regular customers....  

I mentioned it before elsewhere, don't know if  you saw it- but not only is Bellichick one of Dave's neighbors at his summer cottage, he casually mentioned to me, yeah- I had Bill over for dinner.  "Oh really?" My antennas instantly went on full alert.  "So what's Bill like, Dave?" Exactly like you see him on TV- football is on his mind 24\7.   You could put him in a padded room with a computer and he'd be happy as a clam. Walking down the street you can tell his mind is somewhere else- like probably at the stadium. 

PS- for sure I can't fault the Trump economy. The wife will hopefully be able to retire in a couple years, and her IRA is up 30% in the past year. The bad news is as a Browns Season ticket holder, we just got our love letter from Jimmy as to how much we're getting hit up for tickets this year- and it's up 20%.  Bah, humbug. 

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

He was doing well way before that, owned the place for 40 years. Retiring, and just sold out (his kids wanted nothing to do with the restaurant business, too much work) so probably got a few million more with that deal....  Drops by occasionally to "consult" and hang out with the regular customers....  

I mentioned it before elsewhere, don't know if  you saw it- but not only is Bellichick one of Dave's neighbors at his summer cottage, he casually mentioned to me, yeah- I had Bill over for dinner.  "Oh really?" My antennas instantly went on full alert.  "So what's Bill like, Dave?" Exactly like you see him on TV- football is on his mind 24\7.   You could put him in a padded room with a computer and he'd be happy as a clam. Walking down the street you can tell his mind is somewhere else- like probably at the stadium. 

PS- for sure I can't fault the Trump economy. The wife will hopefully be able to retire in a couple years, and her IRA is up 30% in the past year. The bad news is as a Browns Season ticket holder, we just got our love letter from Jimmy as to how much we're getting hit up for tickets this year- and it's up 20%.  Bah, humbug. 

I'm glad you all are doing good financially and hopefully health wise,  I did see where tickets went up kind of a hard sell after so many losing season.