THE BROWNS BOARD

The Super Bowl LIIV Commercial Thread

Tour2ma

9 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

God knows no one in real life pays attention to them... 😂

9 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

God knows no one in real life pays attention to them... 😂

Funny thing is their orange king/hero tweeted a congrats to the great state of Kansas for the KC win. The idiot did not know they are in Missouri. 🤴

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yep-when and when someone smarter than he told him, he changed it.

your ObaMao said he had been to 57 states. that's far worse, but you are too afraid to admit it.

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yep-when and when someone smarter than he told him, he changed it.

OMG !  How embarrassing is that.

I didn't see all the Sb commercials but I really liked the one that Cal already posted with the Bill Murray Groundhog day ad. It was clever, funny and appropriate with the SB falling on Groundhog day. Also made me wonder where did the time go? Has it really been that long ago  that the original Groundhog day movie came out?...yikes

18 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I can’t remember the commercial, but once it was over a character from that commercial made a sort of cameo appearance in the following commercial’s ad. I thought that was interesting and not sure l’d ever seen that before.

Overall l thought the commercials were a step up from the last year or two.

That got the biggest group lol from our party of 12. He popped up one more time too. 

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Funny thing is their orange king/hero tweeted a congrats to the great state of Kansas for the KC win. The idiot did not know they are in Missouri. 🤴

That was hilariously "sad"...

Right up there with "at least you don't border China."

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

You laid the egg, bernie sanders boy, sit on it. man up, and keep your crap over there.

Excuse me.  First to appear on this thread was you trying to disguise it as an actual response.

"The trump commercials were really good"-cal on page 1

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

Excuse me.  First to appear on this thread was you trying to disguise it as an actual response.

"The trump commercials were really good"-cal on page 1

there is no excuse for your chicken behavior. I liked the Trump commercials. They were during the Superbowl. That was the subject of the thread.

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

BS-it was a cheap way to endorse and you know it.

No, I wasn't endorsing anything. The Trump ad about

Alice Marie Johnson

was excellent, you dishonest beyatch.  I even posted the video of Groundhog day, moron.

I didn't post videos of the other.

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Did you see where same guy said in an "interview" that Bloomberg is insisting on a box to stand upon?

It's not true either.

I don't know if that is true or not but I do know in the democrat presidential debates shorter candidates are supplied boxes to stand on. Per the article it is not an uncommon practice.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/castro-stands-on-box-to-look-taller-in-democratic-debate

25 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I don't know if that is true or not but I do know in the democrat presidential debates shorter candidates are supplied boxes to stand on. Per the article it is not an uncommon practice.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/castro-stands-on-box-to-look-taller-in-democratic-debate

It is a practice, but in the instance I related it is not true...

And, cal, your boy is not responsible for Criminal Justice reform.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

there is no excuse for your chicken behavior. I liked the Trump commercials. They were during the Superbowl. That was the subject of the thread.

Of course you liked the Trump commercials.

You are as dumb as a box of rocks. 

That orange nimrod could wipe his ass with an American flag, then wipe up the piss from a Russian hooker with pages ripped out of a Bible and you red hat wearing, extra chromosome sportin' oxygen thieves would sit their nodding your empty heads in complete awe. 

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

And, cal, your boy is not responsible for Criminal Justice reform.

well, Tour, he didn't make it, but he signed the bill, after people like Van Jones worked on the project

for a good while with the WH.

even Van Jones praised Pres Trump for it:

Van Jones Gives Trump 'a Salute' After Backing Prison ...

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/van-jones-says-trump-give-trump-a-salute-and-applause-after-backing-prison-reform-measure/

CNN’s Van Jones offered a bit of rare praise for President Donald Trump on Wednesday after the president announced his support for the prison and sentencing reform bill.

Van Jones praises Trump-backed criminal justice reform ...

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/422025-van...

Dec 19, 2018 · CNN commentator Van Jones on Wednesday praised the Senate and the Trump administration for their efforts to pass a bipartisan criminal justice reform bill.

Van Jones praised Trump on criminal justice reform. Now he ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/15/...

Nov 15, 2018 · Liberal activist Van Jones, who has worked with the Trump White House on criminal justice reform for a while, was the recipient of much chiding on Twitter after he tweeted that Trump “is on his way to becoming the uniter-in-Chief” after his support for the bill.