THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL Honors

gumby73

Who's best & who's watching? Should be found on your local Fox channel..8PM.. Huge Browns fan Steve Harvey should make it some fun with some laughs..

Good Luck to all the Finalist..Nick Chubb your a Beast young man.. and Good Luck from Browns Nation.. 

Defensive POY- Stephon Gilmore- Pats

Comeback POY- Ryan Tannenhill- Titans

Defensive ROY- Nick Bosa- 49'ers

Offensive ROY- Kyler Murray- Zona

Coach of the Year- John Harbaugh- Ravens

Offensive POY- Michael Thomas- Saints

MVP- Lamar Jackson- Ravens

Walter Payton Man of the Year- Calais Campbell- Jacksonville 

HOF Candidates--Edge James- Colts//  Steve Atwater- Denver//  Isaac Bruce- St. Louis Rams//  Steve Hutchinson- Vikings//  Troy Polamalu- Pittsburgh

• Upvote 1

And what did Ryan Tannehill come back from.? I didn’t think just because you sucked in previous years and did well next year that you got to come back player of the year. I thought you had to come back from an injury or something else that basically kept you out of the game. Not just suck étude

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Do you mean that last group are the ones that have been inducted out of the finals?

those 5 were announced as finalist.. pending HOF committee final Vote  

12 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And what did Ryan Tannehill come back from.? I didn’t think just because you sucked in previous years and did well next year that you got to come back player of the year. I thought you had to come back from an injury or something else that basically kept you out of the game. Not just suck étude

You can come back from suckitude. I just don't think he was that great in the beginning to come back from anything.

Good redemption story though, being cast away and then helping to take a team to the playoffs.

Zombo

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Gip, I agree with you. I thought Jimmy Garoppolo had that award wrapped up as he came back from injury, but I was WRONG. Tannehill gets it & only played 13 games.

Mike