THE BROWNS BOARD

Freddy Got Fingered

Kvoethe

6 hours ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Also, the actual film Freddy Got Fingered sums up the 2019 season well

I’ve never seen that movie. 

Is it about a bunch of rich guys , running around, doing what they want, with no ramifications? 

That sums up the Browns season for me 

Tom Green made the film after having a good career for like 4 years on tv grossing ppl out with horrible nasty jokes and set pieces. The film Freddy Got Fingered is an epic horror show of his “comedy” and how cringe it all is. I actually somewhat recommend the film, cautiously. It’s like a “so bad it’s good” kind of experience 

8 hours ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Tom Green made the film after having a good career for like 4 years on tv grossing ppl out with horrible nasty jokes and set pieces. The film Freddy Got Fingered is an epic horror show of his “comedy” and how cringe it all is. I actually somewhat recommend the film, cautiously. It’s like a “so bad it’s good” kind of experience 

I'll admit, some of the bits in his show were hilarious. 

The time he had the hood of his dad's Honda Accord painted with a picture of lesbians having sex was pretty classic. His dad, though, wasn't a big fan. Art is subjective, I suppose.