THE BROWNS BOARD

CNN's Jeffrey Toobin complains about 'white men' filling Trump's legal team

Vambo

Media57 mins ago

CNN's Jeffrey Toobin complains about 'white men' filling Trump's legal team

CNN Chief Legal Analyst Jeffrey Toobin blasted President Trump's legal team on Saturday, arguing that its composition -- all white men -- highlighted how Democrats cared more about diversity.

"White House and white people," Toobin said. "This is a lesson in the diversity of the two parties -- I mean you look at the House managers. It was almost evenly divided between men and women. You had two African-Americans, you had a Hispanic."

"It was all white men today, there are allegedly two white women on the team -- we'll see if they're allowed to argue," he continued. 

"But I think, you know, in a visual medium, when you have one side that has a very diverse team and the other side that's all white men, that says something in and of itself."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That one sides cares more about optics and the other what's best for their defense...I would think you get the best of the best no matter what, diversity has nothing to do with it.