THE BROWNS BOARD

Chinese Bio lab located in Wuhan where corona virus started.........

9 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

This doesn't sit well for some reason:

Well, POTUS just brought it up, so here's this :

image.png.fbd5bbfaa4584ecc89f2a6e5c1eaa8aa.png

https://www.statnews.com/2018/09/26/cdc-us-flu-deaths-winter/

Not saying it's not a real disease or dangerous   .   .   .   just more too things than most of us (self included) first thought.

Gonna make me do that other bit aren't you ? :)

3 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

THIS IS STRANGE! What do these dates have in common?

SARS..........2004
AVIAN.........2006
SWINE........2010
MERS.........2012
EBOLA........2014
ZIKA............2016
EBOLA........2018
CORONA....2020

election year outbreaks?   just wondering....

Ahh, you found one item :)

https://www.theblaze.com/news/first-american-confirmed-dead-from-coronavirus

BREAKING: First American has died from coronavirus, health officials confirm

More than five dozen Americans had the disease as of Saturday

Seems to act like a stealth bio-weapon not ready for wartime yet.

California, oregon and Washington State.

49 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/first-american-confirmed-dead-from-coronavirus

BREAKING: First American has died from coronavirus, health officials confirm

More than five dozen Americans had the disease as of Saturday

Seems to act like a stealth bio-weapon not ready for wartime yet.

California, oregon and Washington State.

Sanctuary states?

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

Sanctuary states?

Yes - states/cities/counties...

sanctuary-cities-map.jpg?resize=640,359imagine a pandemic in Mexico - then they keep coming here illegally for treatment - and spread it all over our southern states.

I warned about that a few times -   this virus seems to be designed? to hit slowly and be contagious before symptoms hit.

That is exactly how those who want to design an offensive bio-weapon would want it to do.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-strongly-considering-serious-action-at-us-mexico-border-to-stop-spread-of-coronavirus

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Yes - states/cities/counties...

sanctuary-cities-map.jpg?resize=640,359imagine a pandemic in Mexico - then they keep coming here illegally for treatment - and spread it all over our southern states.

I warned about that a few times -   this virus seems to be designed? to hit slowly and be contagious before symptoms hit.

That is exactly how those who want to design an offensive bio-weapon would want it to do.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-strongly-considering-serious-action-at-us-mexico-border-to-stop-spread-of-coronavirus

It has an affinity too Asian genetics, as they have 5 x more of a specific Enzyme Receptor in their Lungs than other Races.

Smokers also have elevated counts of these Receptors (no surprise Smokers would be harder hit).

The person that died in Washington was late 50's and had some health issues.

The Passengers quarantined on the Cruise Liner that died, had other health issues as well.

One surviving Passenger just said he felt like he had a bad Cold symptom wise.

This is a real Bug, but there's more going on.

image.png.e0a87721a35de33ca32e9490b0d4357b.png

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/02/28/new-england-journal-of-medicine-coronavirus-could-be-no-worse-than-flu/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

image.png.fc526510c34c3f9d562e147c35e5b688.png

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/report-dozens-kirkland-nursing-facility-reporting-symptoms-that-might-suggest-coronavirus/2YXV65ZP6VBSZDVX53SUWXLYYU/

Yep, this area is going to have a lot of this.

Pretty sizable Asian population, with a lot of Air Traffic to that part of the World runs through the area.

They had a kid that went home from School on Monday feeling bad.

Went bad too School a few days later, and then turns out they were diagnosed with it.

It's going to be widespread, wouldn't be surprised to find out I have it.

Time will tell.

8 hours ago, JAFBF said:

It has an affinity too Asian genetics, as they have 5 x more of a specific Enzyme Receptor in their Lungs than other Races.

Stigma Related to COVID-19

The risk of getting coronavirus disease 2019 is currently low in the U.S. due in part to quick action from health authorities. However, some people are worried about the disease. Fear and anxiety can lead to social stigma towards Chinese or other Asian Americans. Stigma and discrimination can occur when people associate an infectious disease, such as COVID-19, with a population or nationality, even though not everyone in that population or from that region is specifically at risk for the disease (for example, Chinese-Americans and other Asian-Americans living in the United States).

Stigma hurts everyone by creating more fear or anger towards ordinary people instead of the disease that is causing the problem. We can fight stigma and help not hurt others by providing social support. We can communicate the facts that being Chinese or Asian American does not increase the chance of getting or spreading COVID-19.

People—including those of Asian descent—who have not recently traveled to China or been in contact with a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 are not at greater risk of acquiring and spreading COVID-19 than other Americans.

• Viruses cannot target people from specific populations, ethnicities, or racial backgrounds.
  • People from China in the U.S. may be worried or anxious about friends and relatives who are living in the region. Facing stigma can make fear and anxiety worsen. Social support during this outbreak can help them cope.

My concern with this virus has been the possibility it was a man made weaponized version of the flu that escaped from a lab in China. This flu transmits easily, it takes a number of days after one is infected to show any symptoms and during that time of one showing no symptoms they are spreading the virus and the length of time the virus lives on inanimate objects such as door knobs, hand rails etc after being touched by someone who has been infected. 

I had a bad feeling about this coronavirus from the start with the videos that came out in China. China is at fault here for trying to cover up this mess for weeks until the spread of the virus was so bad they couldn't hide it from the world any longer. I believe the secrecy was due to China knowing this virus escaped from their own lab.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/29/china-officials-knew-of-coronavirus-in-december-ordered-cover-up-report-says/

We are hearing good reports from China now about how the spread of the virus is slowing but who can believe them? I noticed there has been less videos from Chinese citizens coming out  from China about what is happening on the ground as China has likely cracked down on it's citizens being able to relay what is really going on.

We will have a vaccine soon for the virus but that still is going to take many months before it will be widely available. 

16 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'm sure SNL had skits about how the Obama administration handled their flu problem in his administration...well probably not

https://pjmedia.com/trending/fact-check-obama-waited-until-millions-infected-and-1000-dead-in-u-s-before-declaring-h1n1-emergency/

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

My concern with this virus has been the possibility it was a man made weaponized version of the flu that escaped from a lab in China. This flu transmits easily, it takes a number of days after one is infected to show any symptoms and during that time of one showing no symptoms they are spreading the virus and the length of time the virus lives on inanimate objects such as door knobs, hand rails etc after being touched by someone who has been infected. 

I had a bad feeling about this coronavirus from the start with the videos that came out in China. China is at fault here for trying to cover up this mess for weeks until the spread of the virus was so bad they couldn't hide it from the world any longer. I believe the secrecy was due to China knowing this virus escaped from their own lab.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/29/china-officials-knew-of-coronavirus-in-december-ordered-cover-up-report-says/

We are hearing good reports from China now about how the spread of the virus is slowing but who can believe them? I noticed there has been less videos from Chinese citizens coming out  from China about what is happening on the ground as China has likely cracked down on it's citizens being able to relay what is really going on.

We will have a vaccine soon for the virus but that still is going to take many months before it will be widely available. 

that is troubling - worse yet - that despite comparisons to "just a type of flu" .... if this is indeed a developmental stage bio-weapon - it could include not just flu/lung symptoms... but also - it could mutate. It's possible to develop something like that - and develop vaccines for it in it's different stages - but another country - not knowing the stages - would be helpless to develop vaccines ahead of time. Could the mutations (that could surpass a current vaccine's effectiveness?) be dna driven to be limited? say, to ten? and each mutation is worse than the previous one?

crap. I wish I hadn't thought of that last night.

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Stigma Related to COVID-19

The risk of getting coronavirus disease 2019 is currently low in the U.S. due in part to quick action from health authorities. However, some people are worried about the disease. Fear and anxiety can lead to social stigma towards Chinese or other Asian Americans. Stigma and discrimination can occur when people associate an infectious disease, such as COVID-19, with a population or nationality, even though not everyone in that population or from that region is specifically at risk for the disease (for example, Chinese-Americans and other Asian-Americans living in the United States).

Stigma hurts everyone by creating more fear or anger towards ordinary people instead of the disease that is causing the problem. We can fight stigma and help not hurt others by providing social support. We can communicate the facts that being Chinese or Asian American does not increase the chance of getting or spreading COVID-19.

People—including those of Asian descent—who have not recently traveled to China or been in contact with a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 are not at greater risk of acquiring and spreading COVID-19 than other Americans.

• Viruses cannot target people from specific populations, ethnicities, or racial backgrounds.
  • People from China in the U.S. may be worried or anxious about friends and relatives who are living in the region. Facing stigma can make fear and anxiety worsen. Social support during this outbreak can help them cope.

No, I'm not stigmatizing Asians, from Dr. Janda (should cue at 5:30) :

There are also multiple strains showing up.

image.png.bab5a31cb713d73cff2d29ba713af7b1.png

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

that is troubling - worse yet - that despite comparisons to "just a type of flu" .... if this is indeed a developmental stage bio-weapon - it could include not just flu/lung symptoms... but also - it could mutate. It's possible to develop something like that - and develop vaccines for it in it's different stages - but another country - not knowing the stages - would be helpless to develop vaccines ahead of time. Could the mutations (that could surpass a current vaccine's effectiveness?) be dna driven to be limited? say, to ten? and each mutation is worse than the previous one?

crap. I wish I hadn't thought of that last night.

different strains....

crap.

5 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'll believe the CDC over operation freedom and Dr. Janda.

maybe, to a point.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/21/health/cdc-coronavirus-update/index.html

US officials have now confirmed 35 cases of novel coronavirus in the country, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday.

These include 21 cases among repatriated individuals, as well as 14 US cases.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/12/cdc-prepares-for-coronavirus-to-take-a-foothold-in-the-us.html

• The CDC is preparing for the new coronavirus, which has killed at least 1,115 and sickened more than 45,000 worldwide, to “take a foothold in the U.S.”
  • “At some point, we are likely to see community spread in the U.S. or in other countries,” said Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.

Yep - that is what I wondered - mutating. what you would have a viable bio-weapon do.

World Health Organization officials said Tuesday they worried about the virus mutating.

The coronavirus produces mild cold symptoms in about 80% of patients, Dr. Sylvie Briand, head of WHO’s Global Infectious Hazard Preparedness division, told reporters on Monday. About 15% of the people who contract the virus have ended up with pneumonia, with 3% to 5% of all patients needing intensive care, she said.

18 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Like I said, the guy has serious connections.

I've tagged a few - probably don't remember the Avenatti post coupled with several others at the same time.

Q references - "As the World Turns".

Why does "As the World Turns" indicate an attempt ?

"As the World Turns" is the show that was interrupted when JFK was assassinated (event has far more meaning than people realize - it is/was a catalyst).

I'm just another whack job though   .   .   .

Well, as much as I don't want too, looks like I need to expose a possible scenario that is being set up - a few prep items here and the rest elsewhere.

image.png.b12593c1ec8f2d9d691130fda7a3d9b4.png

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-schools-brace-for-a-coronavirus-disruption/ar-BB10B8Z3

This rumor is floating around, and based on what happened here yesterday I don't think it's too far of a stretch.

That link I posted about the Kirkland Nursing Home Saturday, well the Fire Station and Fire fighters that responded to the facility are in lockdown.

Where my wife works, they put someone in isolation due to possible symptoms.

Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if I have it.

I don't think this is going be like the Plague as the MSM is making it out to be, but it looks like it is highly contagious and so will likely be widespread.

On 2/29/2020 at 1:48 PM, JAFBF said:

Ahh, you found one item :)

yes Perry Stone ministries  - saw this on FB

also follow Jan Markel.

Hope you are well  - in Wa right? 

my sister lives in Puyallup, very beautiful when the clouds are are gone and you can see Rainier

12 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

yes Perry Stone ministries  - saw this on FB

also follow Jan Markel.

Hope you are well  - in Wa right? 

my sister lives in Puyallup, very beautiful when the clouds are are gone and you can see Rainier

Yes, NE of Seattle - have a nice view of Rainier and the Mountains myself, pretty country.

This came out yesterday :

image.thumb.png.cbba45e0211c2e2c5e86e7c9cd939ccc.png

https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/king-county-to-issue-emergency-declaration-over-coronavirus

Most of the deaths were 70 - 80 with existing health issues, which is why they were in Nursing Homes.

The youngest was 40, but there aren't really any details on them.

Majority are N / NE of Seattle.

I believe there are more infected than 12, they're just not diagnosed - the Hospitals are swamped and only will take them if they have respiratory problems.

image.png.15a79e74089110cf1a47f15e8c1cc8bd.png

They're not taking the risk right now to diagnose, so they could have another bug, and there are likely others not going too the Dr (like me) and are just holing up.

Not really anything you can do for a virus anyway.

image.png.e534de0160d1797079b39c1030750749.png