THE BROWNS BOARD

Chinese Bio lab located in Wuhan where corona virus started.........

13 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

This has got to be hurting the cruise ship business. I would be real leary about going on a cruise ship right now. It would be bad enough to be quarantined on a cruise ship with a balcony room but it would really be awful to be quarantined to an interior room of the ship,

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

our family doctor gave me a dozen masks. We may drive to Texas so my Wife can visit her Dad. Not a good time to fly maybe.

We are thinking on it.

a good site - list of survival food/equipment companies

https://buyersguide.org/emergency-food-supply-reviews/t/survival-food?msclkid=e69fca031c981d9a6cf0944f3588c9f7&m=p&d=c&c=77034653926020&oid=kwd-77034684218967:loc-4117&qs=survival food store&lp=98735&li=&nw=o&nts=1&tdid=7974827

and

https://prepperswill.com/10-best-survival-foods-grocery-store/

https://www.thereadystore.com/

I bought a nice tin of dried, cooked beans - 6 bucks. For soups, tacos, etc...

lot of protein.

I was given a big supply of MRE's years ago which I stored away. They supposedly had a 5 year shelf life and I was going to throw them out the other day but when I checked the mfg on the internet they said although they list 5 years expiration they actually guarantee they will be good for up to 30 years so I was glad I checked first before throwing them away.

I also have stored away now everything the CDC recommends to have stored away in case of a flu pandemic.

49 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I also have stored away now everything the CDC recommends to have stored away in case of a flu pandemic.

I'll have to make a list. Not sure about getting theraflu... maybe I'll check into herbs - b57ae997-b8e5-4744-b78c-eeef6b03693f_1.ca289b43fb0ff730ecf242f58a2a10cf.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff

Natural herbs to fight the flu

Ginger has long been a popular natural remedy for many health problems, including influenza. The powerful anti-inflammatory properties as well as the warming nature of ginger help treat various symptoms of the flu. Plus, it helps strengthen the immune system to fight off viruses that cause influenza.
www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-influenza.html

What ?

14 days ?

image.png.b711a67533570ba9377bbcdc213f82fa.png

image.thumb.png.a0bda78e4323457ad2d82a5434ca7176.png

I had heard it was 21 days (Passenger quarantine)  .   .   .   which is still insufficient, as it has a 24 day incubation period   .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.12e67d0adbb2b99681b1476b530c7605.png

Also, you can get re-infected, and you are a Carrier ("shedding") for a long time.

Surely there must have been a "front end" quarantine not included in this (and why I'm thinking 21 days).

Please tell me we're not at the mercy of a bunch of idiots   .   .   .  

Both my younger brother and his wife have been sick since Thursday with fever, cough (bad) and severe chills and headaches.  They are liberal 'anti vaxers' and didn't get the flu shots.  I told them to go to an urgent care center to get tamiflu which works if you get it within 24-48 hours of symptoms, but they didn't.

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If one of the symptoms of the virus is mental instability you better get yourself checked in

nope, I'm healthy, happy, have a wonderfully happy life, wonderfully happy Wife, decades of successful career history, proudly served in the Air Force... was recruited upon recommendations to join OSI....we have friends all over the place, and kids who adore us, we have two different camping trips to take with friends who are doing the planning - we still camp in a tent..... got to grow my big tomato - etc garden again, plan to plant sunflowers and hay this spring. and Experiment with some specialized whole grains on a small scale...maybe plant a watermelon field to try that out ...we know God is there, but aren't religious...etc etc etc etc.

Nearly losing my young life in the woods on our farm in the single digit temps of a snowy day on our farm as a kid... you often ridiculed that too...

Happy, Happy, Happy. Crazy as foxes we are.

then there's you. you don't, and aren't. I just feel sorry for you - instead of trying to bitch at people because you don't have a life yet, and putting down people who do - you will have a tough time. I actually wish you the best - but at the lonely rate you are going..........

• Upvote 1

This coronavirus very well could have come from a lab in China. One story that is going around seems plausible. This lab in Wuhan China was working on deadly viruses in animals and instead of destroying the infected animals someone in that lab decided instead of destroying the animals they could make a few bucks selling the animals to the local market. If that did happen we will never know because communist China will hide the truth and never take responsibility for what they have unleashed on the world.

Something's not right   .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.a251876ced781bcdc7ea45b8e767e086.png

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1232403354724098048/photo/1

I am seeing info that's diametrically opposed, here are a few of them :

Worse Case scenario :

The numbers of deaths we're seeing out of China - add a couple of zeros on the end of those numbers.

Have some long term storage food / water on hand, and keep your Gas Tank topped off.

Guns, Ammo, self defense, etc.

Prep, Pray, stay out of the way.

image.png.553de9cfc2285c100219201c8442902e.png

The Big Head fake :

The alternative view (as some here brought up early on) is that this is no more lethal than the regular Flu that comes around each Season (even if there is an affinity to Asians).

Lot of Countries going into lockdown mode, oddly enough, many (if not most) have shady designs upon the US (DS ?).

Hypothesis - what if this is all intentional, aimed to get the population to hole up and stay out of the Streets ?

* Protests ended (Hong Kong has already happened, France ?)

* DS attempt to break the Supply Chain (hence Market dive) ?

* White Hat move to get the Fed to drop Rates too Zero (already in talks too happen) ?

* White Hat move to accelerate the restoration of Manufacturing Base to US (will take time for those not moving on this already) ?

* If everyone is in lockdown and afraid too go out - would this not be a prime time for big arrests (minimal protests / riots) ?

I've been seeing some really suspect videos out of "China" the last few days - really hokey looking, and how is China even letting these videos get out ?

China Internet is not the same thing as the US Internet - heavy censorship.

Whichever case is true, expect disruptions in the Supply chain if warnings come out too the effect of shelter at home.

Grab some extra items while you can before panic clears the Shelves, whether founded in reality or not - anyone remember the Johnny Carson joke about a Toilet Paper shortage ?

image.png.b7b50ac4fece975acd7fe940b612c792.png

That's both sides of what I'm seeing too this point.

Personally, I'm going to get some extra Canned goods of things I'd normally have anyway, I'm not going to fill an extra room with items I'll never use.

Hell, a Tornado, Blizzard, Hurricane, Earthquake, or Volcano (depending on your Geographic location) may leave you too your own devices for some time.

Most folk only have a few days supplies on hand - not the way it used to be, we've gotten too dependent.

Plan accordingly - just food for thought.

This is the current theme that is being given too us, so these are going here.

image.png.f6f2712a670816e450b5126354035efd.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/iranian-vice-president-infected-coronavirus

image.png.e13fc1973e6458a8c0171980a9521c05.png

https://nypost.com/2020/02/27/pope-francis-sick-a-day-after-supporting-coronavirus-sufferers/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

I've been having other thoughts, which I'll post in my main thread if I decide to go forward with them.

Still debating, not because what's in them, but what they may potentially expose, and I'm not certain which side is doing it right now.

Just heard on the Rally feed that some folks are seeing Shelves thinning out at certain Groceries (mainly Canned / Dry goods).

The wife said see was seeing a reduced selection the past couple days as well.

Real threat or not, people are stocking up.

No need too go overboard, but two weeks supplies would be my recommendation.

I'm sure different areas of the Country are affected differently, so take that into account.