THE BROWNS BOARD

Chinese Bio lab located in Wuhan where corona virus started.........

so, deadlier than Sars, now up to 40,000 infected. Scientists predicted it would double every six days...

that would be 80,000 next week.

I'm a goin to go buy some masks etc this week., in case it starts exploding here.

Not immediately.

Look, minimizing this threat is a very very bad idea. As with all viruses it can morph/mutate as it spreads. Anyone that thinks a world wide pandemic in this day and age of intercontinental travel is laughable, is quite frankly, a dumbass.

7 hours ago, Axe said:

Not immediately.

Look, minimizing this threat is a very very bad idea. As with all viruses it can morph/mutate as it spreads. Anyone that thinks a world wide pandemic in this day and age of intercontinental travel is laughable, is quite frankly, a dumbass.

The media’s job is to whip up a frenzy. By their estimate, swine/bird flu, SARS, and Ebola have killed us three times over and we are just ghosts posting on a Browns forum.

I am more worried about dip shits on wet asphalt and cancer.

7 hours ago, Axe said:

Not immediately.

The threat is real. It is not that wild of an idea to believe that this coronavirus is a lot worse in China than China wants the world to know. Also the health experts will tell you we are past due for a flu pandemic similar to the one we had 100 years ago. It is not a bad idea for every family to make preparations for a flu pandemic and the CDC has been making that recommendation for many years  even  before the coronavirus. It is not a matter of if we will have a world wide flu pandemic one day but when. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Before its all said and done you know its gonna be Trumps fault...

The Trump administration has taken the coronavirus seriously and been pro active to take steps to prevent it's spreading here but if it does spread the democrats will make political hay about it and likely claim Trump was asleep behind the wheel and he didn't do enough etc...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The Trump administration has taken the coronavirus seriously and been pro active to take steps to prevent it's spreading here but if it does spread the democrats will make political hay about it and likely claim Trump was asleep behind the wheel and he didn't do enough etc...

Yeah... It would be crazy if they did that. Something that only the left would do for sure. Definitely not anything we'd see from posters here. Definitely not. 

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah... It would be crazy if they did that. Something that only the left would do for sure. Definitely not anything we'd see from posters here. Definitely not. 

There is a difference between those posting on a political message board and our actual representatives in Washington. Seriously there are some issues such as a flu pandemic where politics needs to take a back seat and everyone needs to be working together. 

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

There is a difference between those posting on a political message board and our actual representatives in Washington. Seriously there are some issues such as a flu pandemic where politics needs to take a back seat and everyone needs to be working together. 

Sorry, I guess I lost track of when are and aren't supposed to hold politicians to a higher standard.

33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Sorry, I guess I lost track of when are and aren't supposed to hold politicians to a higher standard.

People will say things on social media with the anonymity of social media they normally wouldn't say otherwise. Take social media platforms such as a political message board for what it is worth....usually just entertainment. At least politicians have to go on record publicly and without anonymity (well Mitt Romney has shown with his Pierre Delecto phony twitter name that even some politicians want to hide behind anonymity)

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

What we should  do is retweet and share the tweets of alt-right internet troll conspiracy theorists and take their word as fact on an Asian disease 

Yea, cool conspiracy.

image.png.a967f3493a9da05022d7a9dfe9ebc03f.png

image.png.d1b083357dd1fdf135392e139a0f28db.png

#1 - Don't believe everything the Government tells you.

#2 - Especially don't believe anything China (CCP) tells you.

Have seen a Reporter in China reporting similar things (he's "disappeared").

Could these numbers be fake ?

Sure, but there's some real evidence here that would suggest they are not.

The decontamination clips and all the underhanded dealing we're seeing come too light regarding China would also indicate they're not telling the full story.

But hey, look at all those protests - all gone !

image.png.20b208aac30b126dd0be00e681a16103.png

This means that for everyone infected, they infect 2.5 other people.

Number has been as high as 4.0.

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"don't believe everything the government tells you"

Bro you're posting tweets from random people that are literally citing anons from 4chan...

Maybe you're the one that needs to scrutinize a little more what you read...

Never heard of "Degrees of Separation".

image.png.a0f58ad7d2b992d250759dc80ef9a9e4.png

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1240701/Coronavirus-death-toll-number-cremated-Wuhan-news-latest-update-burned

image.png.7ae32725754cc803df7ecb63e0a7a43b.png

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/we-cant-stop-funeral-worker-says-wuhan-cremating-at-least-100-bodies-a-day-amid-coronavirus-outbreak

(Just one Crematorium).

image.png.94eefd29571dfdfafe8859c3fb328a79.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7969861/Wuhan-crematoriums-burning-bodies-24-7-cope-extra-workload.html

MSM is dead.

There is a new News source now (OSI).

I may push the edge and miss on a few, but OSI (Open Source Intelligence) is the future.

Prepare too adapt, it's inevitable with what is coming.

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

*sigh*

Alright man. 

I'm not going to even attempt debating an actual conspiracy theorist.

We can get Opal(sp?) back. He was just as bad. Maybe even worse. You can compare tinfoil hat sizes

You are letting the chemtrails keep you from seeing the bigger picture. The big reveal is coming according to the other basement dwellers I talk to who know some people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

You are letting the chemtrails keep you from seeing the bigger picture. The big reveal is coming according to the other basement dwellers I talk to who know some people.

You should seriously consider changing your screen name to "Ever the Contrarian" ;)