THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns RB Kareem Hunt cited for speeding; marijuana found in car

Vambo

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28554800/browns-rb-kareem-hunt-cited-speeding-marijuana-found-car

According to a Rocky River (Ohio) police report, officers pulled Hunt over for speeding and noticed the smell of marijuana in the car. Hunt was placed in the back of the police cruiser while officers conducted a search. They found small amounts of marijuana in a backpack in the backseat. Police seized the backpack as evidence.

Hunt was cited only for the speeding violation.

The Browns said they are "aware and looking into it."

Pay Hunt. Period.   :lol:

How about:

Bail Hunt out. Period.

Remember all that baloney about character blah, blah, blah ?   Here we go again another Cleveland BROWNS player in news.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

luckily, no possession charge. Just a speeding ticket.

Not related to the other incident.. he should be fine. Be smarter, Hunt. Don’t speed with weed. 

For now.

Caught speeding and weed in a motor vehicle what else is below the surface of that?   I guess these guys need a babysitter to go along with their professional football contract.

Who wants to bet he's in more trouble before preseason starts?

I still dont understand why football is trying to be the pillar for morality.  Who cares if they smoke a little weed...i dont watch for morality... I watch for people smashing into each other at high speeds.

Just now, Kvoethe said:

I still dont understand why football is trying to be the pillar for morality.  Who cares if they smoke a little weed...i dont watch for morality... I watch for people smashing into each other at high speeds.

They are paid to be professional football players. That is their job to at least stay out of trouble not be a pillar for morality.

If they want to go back and hang out with their buds on the street fine quit football......and go do whatever.

53 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

They are paid to be professional football players. That is their job to at least stay out of trouble not be a pillar for morality.

If they want to go back and hang out with their buds on the street fine quit football......and go do whatever.

I believe in Ohio, possession of a small amount of weed is just a misdemeanor on the level of jaywalking. Not saying Hunt should be smoking in the off season. I mean really, recreational weed is already legal in a bunch of states. Take it to the bank, the next League agreement with the NFLPA marijuana is coming off the list as a banned substance. 

And if this happened to be Joe Blow NFL practice squad player and not Hunt- it's a non-story. 

• Upvote 1

I reckon Hunt wants some of the negative attention that OBJ has been getting.

Pretty nice trade package. Hunt and OBJ ...to...Miami or Oakland? for one of their first round picks......

I never even smoked regular cigs.... but I'm pretty sure pot really helps

players memorize their pro offensive playbooks....

buzzed wr/rb/OL:   "oh, wow, man.....what is the snap count again?"

QB:  "Come on, man, I just freaking told you the snap count..."

buzzed wr/rb/OL:   "whoa, you did, man? Don't freak, man, we're cool, it's almost

halftime anyways....chill, dude...(lol)"

QB: "dammit - it's the middle of the third quarter. We need to win this game...."

buzzed wr/rb/OL: "Dude.....I missed halftime? whoa...that is some strong stuff....so...

what is the snap count again?"

38 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I reckon Hunt wants some of the negative attention that OBJ has been getting.

Pretty nice trade package. Hunt and OBJ ...to...Miami or Oakland? for one of their first round picks......

I never even smoked regular cigs.... but I'm pretty sure pot really helps

players memorize their pro offensive playbooks....

buzzed wr/rb/OL:   "oh, wow, man.....what is the snap count again?"

QB:  "Come on, man, I just freaking told you the snap count..."

buzzed wr/rb/OL:   "whoa, you did, man? Don't freak, man, we're cool, it's almost

halftime anyways....chill, dude...(lol)"

QB: "dammit - it's the middle of the third quarter. We need to win this game...."

buzzed wr/rb/OL: "Dude.....I missed halftime? whoa...that is some strong stuff....so...

what is the snap count again?"

If you have never smoked pot...how is it that you know how a conversation between two pot smokers would go?

25 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

If you have never smoked pot...how is it that you know how a conversation between two pot smokers would go?

the conversation part I got down pretty good, learned from experts.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=cheech+and+chong&&view=detail&mid=87B28E250A5844299D9387B28E250A5844299D93&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dcheech%2Band%2Bchong%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Pay Hunt. Period.   :lol:

How about:

Bail Hunt out. Period.

Remember all that baloney about character blah, blah, blah ?   Here we go again another Cleveland BROWNS player in news.

It's f----g not even believable. It never ends. "Pay Hunt. Period." Nothing has changed. A bunch of thugs don't make a team. SMH. WTF has changed? 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I believe in Ohio, possession of a small amount of weed is just a misdemeanor on the level of jaywalking. Not saying Hunt should be smoking in the off season. I mean really, recreational weed is already legal in a bunch of states. Take it to the bank, the next League agreement with the NFLPA marijuana is coming off the list as a banned substance. 

And if this happened to be Joe Blow NFL practice squad player and not Hunt- it's a non-story. 

It's a story bc he has already had transgressions and was a star at one point. It shows you how incredibly stupid he is, if nothing else. 

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Another druggie.

95% of NFL players smoke marijuana

And TNBT means:   T'ain't No Big Ting.

Maximum Punishment is  $150 fine.    (plus potential license suspension.....which is a far worse punishment than the fine)

I have meted out hundreds of sentences for this.  

The speeding charge could actually carry a harsher penalty. (other than the suspension)

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Maximum Punishment is  $150 fine.    (plus potential license suspension.....which is a far worse punishment than the fine)

The speeding charge could actually carry a harsher penalty. (other than the suspension)

I'm looking forward to the day that the NFL doesn't bother testing for weed. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

It's against NFL rules magistrate.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm looking forward to the day that the NFL doesn't bother testing for weed. 

That may eventually happen and "clear the air" on personal use of marijuana maybe in the offseason.  The NFL does still have the right to have work rules.

Now stuff like this is still bad to have on your resume.......

.........After getting pushed, Ottinger came back at Hunt and appeared to punch him in the face before several men hustled Hunt into a hallway and out of view of the camera. The video, which has no sound, shows Ottinger follow Hunt into the hallway and say something to the player, who breaks free and pushes a man into Ottinger, sending them both to the ground and her face-first into a wall.

As several people, including another woman, appeared to grab Hunt to keep him away from Ottinger, Hunt is seen kicking her as she squats on the floor, knocking her to the ground again.

Hunt was not arrested nor charged in the incident.......

56 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

That may eventually happen and "clear the air" on personal use of marijuana maybe in the offseason.  The NFL does still have the right to have work rules.

Now stuff like this is still bad to have on your resume.......

.........After getting pushed, Ottinger came back at Hunt and appeared to punch him in the face before several men hustled Hunt into a hallway and out of view of the camera. The video, which has no sound, shows Ottinger follow Hunt into the hallway and say something to the player, who breaks free and pushes a man into Ottinger, sending them both to the ground and her face-first into a wall.

As several people, including another woman, appeared to grab Hunt to keep him away from Ottinger, Hunt is seen kicking her as she squats on the floor, knocking her to the ground again.

Hunt was not arrested nor charged in the incident.......

Yeah, I think we are all aware of what he did before.

52 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Yeah, I think we are all aware of what he did before.

And so unfortunately are all of the football and even some non-football people in the USA.

Maybe he better go do some good things like plant trees or pick up trash along the highway.......oh wait that may be coming next.   ( that just popped into my head, honest)

Oh well when is the Draft ?    :huh: