THE BROWNS BOARD

Antonio Brown..off the rails..

Kvoethe

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

This is not going to end well.

Ironically I watched the first two episodes of the Netflix series on Aaron Hernandez last night. 

This is a sad affair the wheels are coming off on A Brown former NFL football star.  https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/alleged-assault-antonio-brown-s-home-investigated-police-trainer-arrested-n1119786

......Brown has had a number of incidents with police in recent months that led the Hollywood Police Department to remove the former player from their Athletic League.....

Also...  https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28532490/antonio-brown-trainer-allegedly-battered-driver-police-say

The neighbors don't like him, hard to believe. Drew Rosenhaus dumps him as his agent until he gets counselling.... Next- bankruptcy, and having to sell off the $6.6 million mansion... Straight out of Scarface..... 

Antonio Brown House Photos

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

We had a previous discussion about his sanity......and someone blamed on the hit he took from Burfict.

wholly speculative

19 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Ironically I watched the first two episodes of the Netflix series on Aaron Hernandez last night.  

Worth the time?

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

Next- bankruptcy, and having to sell off the $6.6 million mansion... Straight out of Scarface..... 

Only a lot less dusty...

... but those twin staircases to the balcony are very reminiscent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I enjoyed it, it was pretty good. 3 episodes, each slightly over a hour long. 

Thanks.... seemed like it might be interesting.

Not related, but I remember when Chad Johnson took that vicious hit from Brian Russell. Can't remember if that was before or after he went looney and started calling himself Ochocinco?

In reference to what someone said about Brown taking the hit from Burfict.

9 hours ago, Icecube said:

I just don't get how you can be that stupid. 

Rich beyond belief and yet throwing it away with both hands.  No excuse.

The smart ones however are set for generations.

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Rich beyond belief and yet throwing it away with both hands.  No excuse.

The smart ones however are set for generations.

How true. He left a lot more money on the table than the rest of us will ever see.

I have the feeling I’ve seen this movie before, except that the main character seems to have been stopped before he did serious harm, and Ford stopped making the Bronco so they couldn’t do that part of it.

I'm not a doctor, but I work in a field tied to mental health and it's pretty obvious that Brown is having some serious medical issues that need to be addressed before he totally ruins his life. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/25/2020 at 6:10 AM, jiggins7919 said:

I'm not a doctor, but I work in a field tied to mental health and it's pretty obvious that Brown is having some serious medical issues that need to be addressed before he totally ruins his life. 

To use a Zombo term, the guy is batshit crazy..... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

To use a Zombo term, the guy is batshit crazy..... 

He's been ordered by the court to undergo mental health evaluation.

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/antonio-brown-ordered-by-judge-wear-gps-undergo-mental-health-evaluation/534895