THE BROWNS BOARD

Dutch's '19 Browns Questions

Dutch Oven

13. What is the Browns record vs the AFC North?

Zombo: 6-0

jcam222: 4-2

Ibleedbrown: 4-2

Mudfly: 4-2

Bob806: 4-1-1

PoeticG: 6-0

TexasAg1969: 4-2

Sdbacker80: 4-2

Gipper: 4-2

Coyote: 5-1

DBone: 3-3

mjp28: 4-2

Tour2ma: 4-2

Nero: 4-2

Flugel: 4-2

gumby: 5-1

DutchOven: 4-2

Answer: The Browns went 3-3 this year vs the AFC North, winning once and losing once vs each rival. 

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: What a weird season, Reason #350. The Browns, despite their struggles, entered their 2019 regular season stretch run 3-1 vs the AFC North, after beating the Ravens, Steelers and Bengals in their first three matchups. (They lost their second game vs Pittsburgh) It was one of the few highlights of the season. They would lose their remaining two AFC North games to end the season a disappointing 3-3 in their division. DBone, winner. 

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... While the Browns did beat each AFC rival this season (for the first time since the AFC North began?), they did not sweep through their divisional schedule like Zombo and PoeticG predicted. That would have been cool. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL Zombo and PoeticG .......................6-0😂

Zombo doesn't eat chicken...

Po? Your guess is as good as mine.

14. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins?

Zombo: Cleveland over LA Rams

jcam222: Cleveland over LA Rams

Ibleedbrown: LA Chargers over Seattle

Mudfly: LA Chargers over Seattle

Bob806: Cleveland over Philadelphia

PoeticG: Cleveland over LA Rams

TexasAg1969: LA Rams over Kansas City

Sdbacker80: Kansas City over Chicago

Gipper: Kansas City over Carolina

Coyote: LA Rams over New England

DBone: LA Rams over New England

mjp28: Chicago over Cleveland

Tour2ma: New England over Atlanta

Nero: New Orleans over New England

Flugel: New England over Dallas

gumby: Cleveland over New Orleans

DutchOven: LA Chargers over Minnesota

Answer: The Kansas City Chiefs, trailing by 10 points going into the 4th quarter, scored 21 unanswered points to defeat the San Francisco 49ers 31-20. This is the first NFL title for the Chiefs since Super Bowl IV.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: This was not our finest moment. Of the 17 people who made predictions, ONE person chose a matchup that eventually had two playoff teams. One. No one predicted the correct matchup, but I'll throw a bone to Sdbacker80 and Gipper for correctly predicting a Kansas City victory.

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... Obviously, anyone who predicts a Browns Super Bowl appearance should automatically get one of these, but Zombo, jcam222, PoeticG, and mjp28 all predicted a Browns Super Bowl with another team that didn't make the playoffs.   

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Nero: New Orleans over New England

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: This was not our finest moment. Of the 17 people who made predictions, ONE person chose a matchup that eventually had two playoff teams. One. 

And that was me :)

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Zombo doesn't eat chicken...

Po? Your guess is as good as mine.

Now there's a pair that will beat a full house.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Well, they were 4-12 last year , so I can understand them not being at the top of people's radar.

Zombo

So you're saying we have a chance? 

or is more like...

So you're saying we have a chance?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

And this concludes another edition of 'Dutch's Browns Questions'. Thanks for playing along, see you guys again right before the start of the '20 Browns season!

wonder where the fuck i was last year 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Not a single person predicted the 49ers to make the Super Bowl at all

I swear to dog that I almost had San Francisco as my NFC choice. 

I loved their DLine going into the season and knew that a healthy Jimmy G. almost never loses. 

At least my Vikings pick made it to the playoffs, unlike my horrible AFC pick of the Chargers. 

On 1/20/2020 at 10:04 PM, D Bone said:

Today today today, I consider myself myself myself, the luckiest man man man, on the face of the earth earth earth........... 

I'd like to say thank you to all of the homers, who without your ability to not be able to see the forest through the trees, I would not have won this prestigious award. 

.... and a special thanks to mjp28 for at least keeping me honest, and just know that this award will look awesome on my mantle. 

Classic stuff.  That even had a "thanks for letting me borrow your cell phone Gipper" vibe to it. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Flugel said:

Classic stuff.  That even had a "thanks for letting me borrow your cell phone Gipper" vibe to it. 

That even had a "thanks for letting me borrow your cell phone Gipper" vibe to it.That even had a "thanks for letting me borrow your cell phone Gipper" vibe to it.  

FIFY!FIFY!😂

• Haha 4

You guys should stop mocking Gipper, it's not funny at allYou guys should stop mocking Gipper, it's not funny at all

• Haha 2