THE BROWNS BOARD

When is the NFL gonna decide on garrett?

Kvoethe

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

What does a zoot suit have to do with any of this ?  

Baker's hat is a zoot suit hat.   Big brim and round, with feathers in the brim.  Didn't you see the photos?  Hello. 

Maybe you should start watching more Project Runway to get your fashion sense going. 

15 hours ago, nickers said:

We'll find out plenty what Baker is made of this season.. it's BOOM!.. or Bust!!

I agree.  I can give him a bit of a pass for last off season.  He finished his college season, prepped for combines, then camp.  He also got married.  He came in a bit fat.

He needs to get focused Feb 1 and get after it.

3 hours ago, ballpeen said:

I agree.  I can give him a bit of a pass for last off season.  He finished his college season, prepped for combines, then camp.  He also got married.  He came in a bit fat.

He needs to get focused Feb 1 and get after it.

Well if his buddy in the pic there is being any kind of positive influence...............................................................from TMZ. 😮

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/16/myles-garrett-bench-press-cleveland-browns-nfl/

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well if his buddy in the pic there is being any kind of positive influence...............................................................from TMZ. 😮

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/16/myles-garrett-bench-press-cleveland-browns-nfl/

Bradley Martyn, BM, looked like someone else for a minute. And 425 BP and 100 dumbbells not bad for a dumb-dumb.

gotta watch the clip ... Garrett -- with internet fitness superstar Bradley Martyn spotting -- hits 425 pounds TWICE, and it's impressive as hell!!!

38 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Bradley Martyn, BM, looked like someone else for a minute. And 425 BP and 100 dumbbells not bad for a dumb-dumb.

gotta watch the clip ... Garrett -- with internet fitness superstar Bradley Martyn spotting -- hits 425 pounds TWICE, and it's impressive as hell!!!

I was going to say that wasn't Baker.