THE BROWNS BOARD

OBJ Continues to be OBJ

BaconHound

5 hours ago, Icecube said:

Yea, well there are 25 WRs who produced more this season. Did you miss that part?

Yeah but I wasn't aware they were dealing with season long groin injuries all season, but maybe I missed the scouting report. Also how would be able to obtain one of 24 other WR considering Jarvis is one of them, trade our 1st or 2nd round picks, or use up cap that we need save to resign Baker, Garrett, Chubb, etc? There' s certainly no one in draft that can replace him at least not right away.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Yeah.. Lets just enable the fucker so he can keep being an asshole who does stupid shit..

I'm not enabling shit I laid out facts. He slap a rent a cop on the butt and throw around cash and smoked a cigar in a locker room. At most he should pay off a large fine/ticket, and get phone call from Kevin saying cut the shit. This is a non-issue and should not be a reason you lose a talented playmaker when the team has been de-voided of talent for nearly 20 years. So unless your a part of the Metoo# movement this is a non issue. Hell if we made it into to the playoffs this would have been a non issue in the local media but since we stink here we are with the wild over the top reactions.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

I'm not enabling shit I laid out facts. He slap a rent a cop on the butt and throw around cash and smoked a cigar in a locker room. At most he should pay off a large fine/ticket, and get phone call from Kevin saying cut the shit. This is a non-issue and should not be a reason you lose a talented playmaker when the team has been de-voided of talent for nearly 20 years. So unless your a part of the Metoo# movement this is a non issue. Hell if we made it into to the playoffs this would have been a non issue in the local media but since we stink here we are with the wild over the top reactions.

I say trade the fucker for a bag of peanuts.. His distraction is NOT worth all of his dropped and tipped passes....  He's part of the Metoo# Asshat movement... OBJ is a mere shadow of what he once was.. Trade his faggot ass while he still has some value..

Been thinkin on this for a bit. Watched Jason Whitlock on the Tucker Carson show...he was saying that OBJ cares about his BRAND. His social media following, and his endorsements.

He was doing controversial crap months ago. He won't quit - it's who he is and what he wants to be.

Winning a superbowl isn't on his mind, it seems.

He isn't going to change anytime soon, maybe. They also showed the video Antonio Brown posted of himself cursing the police and telling his family to whatever cursing it was, etc etc.

Whitlock says they crave negative attention and  are addicted to being infamous on their social media accounts. I believe the Browns do NOT need the distraction. I think OBJ will just keep on being controversial, til it hurts the team, etc.

I can see packaging OBJ and Njoku for some terrific advantage in the upcoming draft, for players with a determination to work at their craft, and who want to be winners on the FOOTBALL field.

I'd trade him if a nice trade offer came along.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I also agree with cal. And that almost never happens

But OBJ is a “me” guy who doesn’t seem to care about anything but himself

On 1/14/2020 at 1:26 PM, mjp28 said:

Bad timing by one of the NFL biggest head cases.

Mostly a non story, though it was a knucklehead move. This will be forgotten in days. He’s strictly an amateur head case compared to AB, though. I don’t know why you seldom see weird shit from Centers or Punters, but so frequently from Wide Receivers.

I must have watched the video six times looking for a hint of playfullness in OBJ... ended up not being able to tell wtf I was seeing. However, I did not see any "look at me" in the butt slap... where there was plenty of it obvious in the cash hand out.

Then again I've never seen an officer in a locker room before... checking for underage drinking? LSU could not be trusted to keep alcohol out of the locker room?

If the ass slap was a big deal, then why the 48 hour delay before issuing a warrant? The Officer appeared to have cuffs on him at the time. I'm sure he had enough co-workers handy to take OBJ in.

Last... Why misdemeanor Battery... and not ASSault? B)

38 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Sweet Jesus, I actually agree with calfox on something. The shark has officially been jumped.  

Not until you, too, are a regular Tucker Carson (sic) viewer.

• Haha 1

It's the off-season of a disappointing regular season.  I expect some people to be done with all the negativity and not ready for this guy's immaturity.  I get it.  OBJ is clearly a few bricks shy of a load, but he was when we bought him.  If you didn't know, you should have.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I have no idea what the hell Freddie was attempting to do with the passing game most of last season.  I think KS, and whoever becomes OC, will have a much better game plan for OBJ.  When used properly, you have no one who can achieve his potential on the roster.

I mean, let's be honest, if he caught 110 passes and had 10 TDs, he could smack someone over the head with a helmet and some people would come to his defense.  That's why I think the "outrage" around here is production based. If he doesn't produce in the new offense, I'm fine with moving on for that reason.

If it's based on his antics, puh-lease.  That shipped sailed towards the middle of last season.

Just saw the ass slap video.... what a piece of shit we have on our team. Assholes like him make watching this sport hard for me. 

Fucking overrated douchebag. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Just saw the ass slap video.... what a piece of shit we have on our team. Assholes like him make watching this sport hard for me. 

Fucking overrated douchebag. 

Tough chewing seeing this from you D Bone. You’re like the guy l always agree with. Reasonable, fellow fastpitch dad. 

I sort of assumed the whole NFL superstar wideout was its own animal. It’s probably not. 

• Thanks 1

So OBJ was the 26th ranked receiver.  With over 1000 yards receiving.  And it was an off year for him.  I'd like to see if Stefanski can make something out of him because he IS a gifted receiver who draws coverage attention.  Of course, he's gone and acted like a spoiled rich kid again.  (he'll no doubt claim that he's being picked on for doin' nothin' again)

Stefanski's got enough stuff to do right now.  He doesn't need OBJ to be requiring his attention.  And since there's no GM in the house.....Could Trigger Finger Jimmy intercede and 'fire' OBJ?   Or order DePo to fire him?  

Personalities welcome, Productivity required.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Orion said:

So OBJ was the 26th ranked receiver.  With over 1000 yards receiving.  And it was an off year for him.  I'd like to see if Stefanski can make something out of him because he IS a gifted receiver who draws coverage attention.  Of course, he's gone and acted like a spoiled rich kid again.  (he'll no doubt claim that he's being picked on for doin' nothin' again)

Stefanski's got enough stuff to do right now.  He doesn't need OBJ to be requiring his attention.  And since there's no GM in the house.....Could Trigger Finger Jimmy intercede and 'fire' OBJ?   Or order DePo to fire him?  

Personalities welcome, Productivity required.

But he slapped a dude's ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

41 minutes ago, nickers said:

Yeah , I agree with Cal , also... This Homo needs to be sent on his way to a perennial loser like...Miami

What difference would it make? His already played for a terrible Giants squad that actually have a worst record then Browns in a 3 year span (how is that even possible???), then he comes here to play for the worst franchise in ALL sports which is US. So you think sending his "faggot ass" (despite video evidence  of him in bed with a model and cocaine) down to south beach so he can live in good weather rack up 1400 yards and 6-10 TD while fucking some of finest bitches in the country is punishment??? Some of these takes are so bad it's mind-blogging like how some wanted to get rid of Garrett because he beat some racist frat-boy over the head even though he was on pace for 20 sacks. The Cowboys have not won a Superbowl in a very long time but at least they get to the playoffs occasionally with people with character "issues". Hell look at the Patriots they're full of cheaters, a man that accidentally kills someone while driving under the influence and a TE that currently a Netflix special because his a murderer all in the name wins. If you think cutting OBJ, which many consider a generational talent is the answer who do you replace him with??? Also you don't think his boy Javis isn't going to get pissed and want out. Freddie the fat fuck idiot already pissed off Higgins so his not coming back and I wouldn't blame him one bit. Calloway is gone and out of the league. Who is going to replace these guys? We would have gone from what many thought was the best WR corp in league to easily the worst, even worst the Pats. If we were stable organization like the rapists in Pukesburg maybe we could afford to lose non-choir players but we are not. We are easily the worst run franchise in ALL sports. We have shitty weather, a terrible owner, a terrible rep, and are currently the laughing stock of the league. With this all said, he once again smoked a cigar, threw some money, and slap a RENT A COP on the ass. Does is suck yeah, would I do that HELL NO! But it's not big deal. If not we'll be having Baker throwing to Greg Little types and be out of the league in 3 years.

What difference would it make? His already played for a terrible Giants squad that actually have a worst record then Browns in a 3 year span (how is that even possible???), then he comes here to play for the worst franchise in ALL sports which is US. So you think sending his "faggot ass" (despite video evidence  of him in bed with a model and cocaine) down to south beach so he can live in good weather rack up 1400 yards and 6-10 TD while fucking some of finest bitches in the country is punishment??? Some of these takes are so bad it's mind-blogging like how some wanted to get rid of Garrett because he beat some racist frat-boy over the head even though he was on pace for 20 sacks. The Cowboys have not won a Superbowl in a very long time but at least they get to the playoffs occasionally with people with character "issues". Hell look at the Patriots they're full of cheaters, a man that accidentally kills someone while driving under the influence and a TE that currently a Netflix special because his a murderer all in the name wins. If you think cutting OBJ, which many consider a generational talent is the answer who do you replace him with??? Also you don't think his boy Javis isn't going to get pissed and want out. Freddie the fat fuck idiot already pissed off Higgins so his not coming back and I wouldn't blame him one bit. Calloway is gone and out of the league. Who is going to replace these guys? We would have gone from what many thought was the best WR corp in league to easily the worst, even worst the Pats. If we were stable organization like the rapists in Pukesburg maybe we could afford to lose non-choir players but we are not. We are easily the worst run franchise in ALL sports. We have shitty weather, a terrible owner, a terrible rep, and are currently the laughing stock of the league. With this all said, he once again smoked a cigar, threw some money, and slap a RENT A COP on the ass. Does is suck yeah, would I do that HELL NO! But it's not big deal. If not we'll be having Baker throwing to Greg Little types and be out of the league in 3 years.

Go blow him if you love him so much.. Jeeze.. He sucked ass for us so far.... Go hug his nuts for all I care.. Learn how to type a coherent paragraph while you're at it Jr.. .. Bye..

EDIT: Paul Warfield was a generational talent.. This guy is a fraud with suspect hands..

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, nickers said:

Go blow him if you love him so much.. Jeeze.. He sucked ass for us so far.... Go hug his nuts for all I care.. bye...

Yoah, Yoah Archie Bunker I was trying to have a civil discussion here about the team and you went all Mike Pence on me. Ok son first of all I'm not gay, have a set of very young twins and a wife and since you know there's video evidence of him not being gay either so where does that leave us? Usually the biggest gay bashers are closeted homosexuals, Magatypes, religious zealous so Imma call a spade a spade. And sucking ass for 1000 yards while injured after witnessing the 03-05 receiver core makes me think you have dementia or alzheimer since this current fan base is full of old white people that are forgetful and full of hate and you fit the bill perfectly. It could be much worst, Anyhow you must be the life of party and thank god your not the GM as you run the team to the ground. Anyhow fuck off as your debating skill at your advanced age is like teaching my children how to potty, which is full of shit :) May god bless once your mind fully goes down the shittier. Drops mics.

PS: You Dolt look over to your left on your 13 inch Insignia monitor at my Interests and my past post, you messed with wrong one son!

4 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Yeah but I wasn't aware they were dealing with season long groin injuries all season, but maybe I missed the scouting report. Also how would be able to obtain one of 24 other WR considering Jarvis is one of them, trade our 1st or 2nd round picks, or use up cap that we need save to resign Baker, Garrett, Chubb, etc? There' s certainly no one in draft that can replace him at least not right away.

I'm sorry, I feel he's a disruptor; we can excuse away any one...two...three things. But I feel the team would be better without him. Get focused on team, not on OBJ 

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Not until you, too, are a regular Tucker Carson (sic) viewer.

wrong again. Now, Laura Ingraham sure.... we were clicking and saw OBJ on the background.

There are always personalities, but behavior that makes the team look bad, distracts the team, hurts the team with suspensions...

that is not *production*. Thank God Landry, who went to the same LSU, who was close buds with OBJ.. doesn't pull crap like that.

Even LSU fans on "Tigerdroppings" rightly bashed OBJ.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-football/lsu-responds-to-video-of-odell-beckham-jr-handing-players-cash-monday-night/88036647/

"elcid

uArw.png39dArw.png9
I have never turned from like to dislike faster for any LSU player than OBJ. I absolutely love Rohan, Tyrann, and several of the old LSU players being around the program and appreciate O’s willingness to bring them in, but OBJ is going to f up a great thing because he wants to be the center of attention everywhere he goes. He was yelling over O “It’s all about what ya’ll did!” I thought it was very disrespectful. Potential cancer to the program, he cannot keep away from controversy."

18 minutes ago, Icecube said:

I'm sorry, I feel he's a disruptor; we can excuse away any one...two...three things. But I feel the team would be better without him. Get focused on team, not on OBJ 

While I disagree with you I respect your opinion, I just don't how we could replace him without giving up something or getting hosed. Any trades you think could work?

Yoah, Yoah Archie Bunker I was trying to have a civil discussion here about the team and you went all Mike Pence on me. Ok son first of all I'm not gay, have a set of very young twins and a wife and since you know there's video evidence of him not being gay either so where does that leave us? Usually the biggest gay bashers are closeted homosexuals, Magatypes, religious zealous so Imma call a spade a spade. And sucking ass for 1000 yards while injured after witnessing the 03-05 receiver core makes me think you have dementia or alzheimer since this current fan base is full of old white people that are forgetful and full of hate and you fit the bill perfectly. It could be much worst, Anyhow you must be the life of party and thank god your not the GM as you run the team to the ground. Anyhow fuck off as your debating skill at your advanced age is like teaching my children how to potty, which is full of shit :) May god bless once your mind fully goes down the shittier. Drops mics.

PS: You Dolt look over to your left on your 13 inch Insignia monitor at my Interests and my past post, you messed with wrong one son!

Larry... can this POS  poster... He's  here to whine and start drama.. I'm far too long in the tooth to deal with this moron...

9 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Then again I've never seen an officer in a locker room before... checking for underage drinking? LSU could not be trusted to keep alcohol out of the locker room?

No kidding. Wtf was he doing there? Never seen a cop in a locker room lookin for booze or whatever. 

I can't believe the amount of Browns fans on here that think this is a big deal.

I've seen the videos, what am I missing? A 20-something acting the clown when his team wins the National Championship?

A security guard with thin skin?

and ...?

BTW, Jarvis Landry has a fractured vertebrae, and while Stefanski's offense is a perfect fit for Mayfield, he is still going to need his veteran WRs, so Beckham is going to be The Man until Landry is ready to go.

He may have been #26 when he played the year injured, but he has averaged well over 90 yards per game when healthy and has 48 TDs in 71 starts, and he is 27.

He isn't going anywhere, nor do we want him to.

Zombo

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nickers said:

Larry... can this POS  poster... He's  here to whine and start drama.. I'm far too long in the tooth to deal with this moron...

Nickers. Please don’t do that. It wrangles my weenie fiercely. Freedom of speech. You can be as long in the tooth as you wanna be, but never ever advocate for a voice to be unheard. 

3 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

No kidding. Wtf was he doing there? Never seen a cop in a locker room lookin for booze or whatever. 

Being a tough guy POS hassling certain skin toned as a wanna be cop. Read what I’ve written and some speculations- just another pathetic man who feels powerful with a badge 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Being a tough guy POS hassling certain skin toned as a wanna be cop. Read what I’ve written and some speculations- just another pathetic man who feels powerful with a badge 

That's what I thought too. What a joke.