THE BROWNS BOARD

OBJ Continues to be OBJ

BaconHound

1 minute ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Why would you even engage in such a debate? That someone posting something on a message board isn’t seeking attention? Really? 

Sure, we can assign a value to what gets posted and by whom. And some posts are collectively regarded more highly than others. You get high marks from me, for whatever that’s worth. And there’s value to that. I appreciate your work. You get my attention when you write. 

And that’s not so bad. I love talking about Browns football and consuming everything l can about it. 

You used the word “community”. All kindsa people in a community. Plenty of dumbasses and middling people like myself in that community. Bell curve.

Well.... when you're right you're right.  

6 hours ago, BaconHound said:

I’ve posted two links. It was on the crawl for ESPN this morning. Jason Fitz talked about it on first and last and it was a segment on Golic & Wingo.  Pretty sure it’s national news now.  Try google or Twitter to see the extent

Well, since it upsets you so much.....I have two words of advice for you:

Mimic Rumpelstiltskin. 

Yea, go crazy and screw yourself into ground over it.   The rest of us will just say "whatthefuckever". 

If we’re going to go off the rails on a post involving OBJ. Then l will say this.

I may not always appreciate OBJ’s shenanigans, but one thing l always appreciate is sticking it to the man. 

Sticking it to the man got us where we are today. Suck it Brits. Suck this American schlong. 

1 hour ago, browns52 said:

you are one fucking idiot....

I have fun with life and I don't freak out about silly off season stuff.

I didnt realize we had so many miserable Motherfuckers in here.

Z

• Upvote 2

God god the snowflakes "takes" on here are hilarious. Some of it is shrouded in open racism and jealousy because OBJ is a rich black man but most of it just plain old stupidity. He toss some poor college kids cash, smoked a cigar and slapped a male RENT-A-COP  on the bum after his watching his University win a national championship. Put the man in prison for 5 years!!!! There's moron on here suggesting we cut him... for who? Who is going to replace our in his prime All-Pro wide receiver let they are growing on trees. Bet these types would enjoy drafting a Quicny Morgan type who was an outstanding citizen but a complete and utter scrub and a negative on the field.

2 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

God god the snowflakes "takes" on here are hilarious. Some of it is shrouded in open racism and jealousy because OBJ is a rich black man but most of it just plain old stupidity. He toss some poor college kids cash, smoked a cigar and slapped a male RENT-A-COP  on the bum after his watching his University win a national championship. Put the man in prison for 5 years!!!! There's moron on here suggesting we cut him... for who? Who is going to replace our in his prime All-Pro wide receiver let they are growing on trees. Bet these types would enjoy drafting a Quicny Morgan type who was an outstanding citizen but a complete and utter scrub and a negative on the field.

Yeah.. Lets just enable the fucker so he can keep being an asshole who does stupid shit..

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Neo said:

This is lost on many unfortunately.

I caught that. 26th rated wr for those at home. 32 teams, presume 2 starting wideouts each, and that’s 64. OBJ was 26. 

That’s not really damning evidence man. If you’re looking to highlight your position you gotta do better.

16 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Also lost on many, this kind of shit does not bring a lockr room together.  Off season or not, OBJ is bringing unnecessary attention to himself and the organization. If Odell wants to act like a queen, he can do it elsewhere.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Yea, well there are 25 WRs who produced more this season. Did you miss that part?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Neo said:

Also lost on many, this kind of shit does not bring a lockr room together.  Off season or not, OBJ is bringing unnecessary attention to himself and the organization. If Odell wants to act like a queen, he can do it elsewhere.

Ah, ok. You are “anti OBJ” guy. Fair enough. I can’t say l’m with you, but he does have a certain talent to personality thing that has to be tip toed around, if that makes any sense. The talent is real. 

The self promotion schtick Is a ruthless business. It’s there for whoever grabs it. Guy’s like Nick Chubb don’t try to grab it. I kinda wish he did. 

12 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Ah, ok. You are “anti OBJ” guy. Fair enough. I can’t say l’m with you, but he does have a certain talent to personality thing that has to be tip toed around, if that makes any sense. The talent is real. 

The self promotion schtick Is a ruthless business. It’s there for whoever grabs it. Guy’s like Nick Chubb don’t try to grab it. I kinda wish he did. 

While I am not "anti OBJ" you made the most VALID point out of this internet sparring. His Talent  to  Personality(and bonehead actions) need to be tip toed around. The better question is it worth it  if he is the middle of the pack receiver when it comes to stats. I know  he has exceptional talent, but we haven't seen it.

6 minutes ago, 5150k9 said:

While I am not "anti OBJ" you made the most VALID point out of this internet sparring. His Talent  to  Personality(and bonehead actions) need to be tip toed around. The better question is it worth it  if he is the middle of the pack receiver when it comes to stats. I know  he has exceptional talent, but we haven't seen it.

Your mama’s a man

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

More trouble for Odell Beckham ... a warrant for his arrest has been issued by a judge after the NFL star slapped a police officer in the ass during the LSU locker room celebration.

"We can confirm a warrant has been issued on a charge of simple battery," a spokesperson for the New Orleans Police Dept. tells TMZ Sports.

And, get this ... authorities initially sought to charge Beckham with misdemeanor sexual battery, according to Nola.com ... but a judge wouldn't approve it. Instead, the judge agreed the simple battery charge was more appropriate.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all what was a woman doing in a men's locker room?   Well I guess that is ok now.  :lol:

And all of the other OBJ warning signals were there before the BROWNS picked him up......to be continued I'm sure.

OMG!! I just saw this on our nightly news.......I thought all the fuss was because he slapped a woman on the ass.

A dude?  Are you kidding me c'mon OBJ you can do better than that.    This will be an endless amount of jokes.   

OMG, OBJ I can think of about a 100 good ones without trying.  :lol:

Now some players are coming out saying this rent a cop was walking to players ( I’ll let you guess skin tone) saying they had booze in their Gatorade bottles. He was reported to be hassling the shit out of kids despite being told no one was going to do anything about it, and many kids are of course legal drinking age.

Screw rent a cop wannabe loser who wanted to be a tough guy. OBJ still shouldn’t have done it but I can’t say I wouldn’t have acted similar if I saw that shit going down. This isn’t a browns thing, I’m so tired of these pieces of shit.

8 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

So it’s week 4 next year we are 1-3 and OBJ is on the sidelines ranting he isn’t getting the ball enough, don’t be shocked.

Oh you wanna project the future? 

Corndogs become a race of people. They occupy the territory formerly known as Uzbekistan. 

They are crazy good at football. Like they catch every football thrown their direction.

Half of all NFL rosters are replaced by corndogs. For good reason. They catch everything. Only problem is their legs are a stick. Hard to pogo for yac.

37 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Corndogs become a race of people. They occupy the territory formerly known as Uzbekistan. 

They are crazy good at football. Like they catch every football thrown their direction.

Half of all NFL rosters are replaced by corndogs. For good reason. They catch everything. Only problem is their legs are a stick. Hard to pogo for yac.

With speed like that though it’d be easy for defenders to ketchup to them. 

..I’ll show myself out.

44 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

That’s exactly what scouts and GMs do on a day to day basis.  They look at past results as a predictor of future events. #analytics

Some make the right calls, others don’t.  Some continue to believe they know better.  The Rams draft Greg Robinson 2nd overall and he doesn’t perform, Lions pick him up, same, and the Browns think they have the answer....nope.

Which week was us this year when we started to hear that OBJ was telling players on other teams to come get him?  Week 11?  Oh that’s right it was Freddie’s fault.