THE BROWNS BOARD

OBJ Continues to be OBJ

BaconHound

1 minute ago, Zombo said:

No problem with any of this whatsoever.

If my team won I'd be handing out cash and slapping cops asses too ... albeit less cash and female cops.

Z

Let’s see you slap a female cops ass  , you must also be a dumbfuck 

14 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Just saw the ass slapping video.  Browns released a statement.  What a well meaning, composed adult we have in that locker room.  Poor OBJ, just misunderstood.

If it’s the same video linked above, all l can say is it pisses me off that a public servant would muck up the works like that. That was not assault.

I don’t talk about my job much here, but l’m a public servant too. I work for you. It’s a responsibility. Not a power trip. 

The public resources that will be needed to charge and prosecute OBJ are not worth the outcome. And don’t give me any “make an example of him” jiveness. That’s all bullshit and doesn’t require taxpayer dollars. It’s irresponsible.

What gets lost in all the BS he did both on the sideline and in the locker room, was take away the coverage of what a dominate season and championship LSU did. I am not a LSU fan, but that team was the best Ive seen in a single season. Now these kids/men have to answer questions from NCAA/Press about the $$ thing and the locker room. 

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

That wasn't even a cop 😂😂😂

Football smack and captain power trip couldn't handle it.

Honestly, if that’s how a police officer is going to respond here, l almost think anyone who runs for sheriff in any town should line up to get slapped on the ass by anyone who cares to in their district. Are cops not supposed to have the toughest of toughest skin? What the hell happened? 

More trouble for Odell Beckham ... a warrant for his arrest has been issued by a judge after the NFL star slapped a police officer in the ass during the LSU locker room celebration.

"We can confirm a warrant has been issued on a charge of simple battery," a spokesperson for the New Orleans Police Dept. tells TMZ Sports.

And, get this ... authorities initially sought to charge Beckham with misdemeanor sexual battery, according to Nola.com ... but a judge wouldn't approve it. Instead, the judge agreed the simple battery charge was more appropriate.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all what was a woman doing in a men's locker room?   Well I guess that is ok now.  :lol:

And all of the other OBJ warning signals were there before the BROWNS picked him up......to be continued I'm sure.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 5150k9 said:

What gets lost in all the BS he did both on the sideline and in the locker room, was take away the coverage of what a dominate season and championship LSU did. I am not a LSU fan, but that team was the best Ive seen in a single season. Now these kids/men have to answer questions from NCAA/Press about the $$ thing and the locker room. 

And that is a good point.

10 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

If it’s the same video linked above, all l can say is it pisses me off that a public servant would muck up the works like that. That was not assault.

I don’t talk about my job much here, but l’m a public servant too. I work for you. It’s a responsibility. Not a power trip. 

The public resources that will be needed to charge and prosecute OBJ are not worth the outcome. And don’t give me any “make an example of him” jiveness. That’s all bullshit and doesn’t require taxpayer dollars. It’s irresponsible.

I work for an elected official so I understand the notion of public service. And just to reiterate, I’m not attempting to argue if he assaulted anyone.  What I’m trying to highlight is when you are OBJ, coming off a lackluster season, with a bit of controversy and your team is reorganizing, show some intelligence and restraint. 

I think Jarvis Landry is a self-absorbed prima Donna but he seemed to enjoy the win quite well without any nonsense.

OBJ wasn’t Megatron last year and the Giants sent him packing for a reason.  The culture of the Browns organization is a dumpster fire and nonsense like this doesn’t help.  Maybe you think he’s good enough for the HC to have to discuss his targets 3 times every presser and these shenanigans are worth 74 catches and 4 TDs.  I just don’t share that opinion.  He still had trade value.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

More trouble for Odell Beckham ... a warrant for his arrest has been issued by a judge after the NFL star slapped a police officer in the ass during the LSU locker room celebration.

"We can confirm a warrant has been issued on a charge of simple battery," a spokesperson for the New Orleans Police Dept. tells TMZ Sports.

And, get this ... authorities initially sought to charge Beckham with misdemeanor sexual battery, according to Nola.com ... but a judge wouldn't approve it. Instead, the judge agreed the simple battery charge was more appropriate.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all what was a woman doing in a men's locker room?   Well I guess that is ok now.  :lol:

And all of the other OBJ warning signals were there before the BROWNS picked him up......to be continued I'm sure.

That was a male security officer in the locker room. The officer was speaking to some players about burns on the bench and smoking a cigar in the locker room when Beckham smacked his ass from behind. I LOL'd but seriously OBJ, reign in the crazy bro. 

30 minutes ago, 7moses7 said:

Let’s see you slap a female cops ass  , you must also be a dumbfuck 

I'd rather bitchslap your jackwagon face.

Point is he was drunk and celebrating a huge win and did some dumb stuff. Good for him.

And lighten up, Francis ... you seem like a lot of fun.

Z

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I work for an elected official so I understand the notion of public service. And just to reiterate, I’m not attempting to argue if he assaulted anyone.  What I’m trying to highlight is when you are OBJ, coming off a lackluster season, with a bit of controversy and your team is reorganizing, show some intelligence and restraint. 

I think Jarvis Landry is a self-absorbed prima Donna but he seemed to enjoy the win quite well without any nonsense.

OBJ wasn’t Megatron last year and the Giants sent him packing for a reason.  The culture of the Browns organization is a dumpster fire and nonsense like this doesn’t help.  Maybe you think he’s good enough for the HC to have to discuss his targets 3 times every presser and these shenanigans are worth 74 catches and 4 TDs.  I just don’t share that opinion.  He still had trade value.

I think we’re circling around each other and bound to meet up at a pass. Terry Pluto l think said it best when he said OBJ had a wierd “look at me vibe” about him. I would agree with that.

I still have a hard time faulting a guy for jubilation. It’s a rare thing. Squeeze it for all its worth.

Can we not slam Landry though? I don’t know what your definition of prima donna is but l don’t think he’s that.

8 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

If Odell had a 1300 yard season with 10 TD's, Nobody here would be saying a damn thing.  Let that sink in for a moment.  

The "outrage" here is baseless.

Not outrage sir. Analytics 😀. You weigh production and distraction together.  I completely agree with your sentiment.  For me I don’t think his performance last year was overwhelming.  He has a history of nonsense, he has trade value, which could decline, and the Browns need to build a culture of “distraction less continuity”

39 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

If Odell had a 1300 yard season with 10 TD's, Nobody here would be saying a damn thing.  Let that sink in for a moment.  

Maybe? I think we both have witnessed some real absurd shit that goes on in a football game for the sake of attention seeking. 

A guy literally changed his name to his number. Except in Spanish. Ocho Cinco. And it wasn’t even correct Spanish. 

Different times l suppose. 

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All these headaches and he's not even productive. He was 26th WR in the NFL. He's part of the problem, get rid of him. 

• Upvote 1

I’m sorry, but I reallllly don’t feel bad about a blow hard shitty security guard hassling black kids about something and getting a tap on the ass for being a prick for no reason. The cops before this video have come out and admitted they said the cigars were okay. Why the hassle? 

amazingly Joe Burrow said he wasn’t told to stop smoking his cigar but this dude before OBJ slaps him is getting hassled like he has a gun. Should he have done it? Nah. Do I give a remote amount of a shit? Nah. 

11 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

I’m sorry, but I reallllly don’t feel bad about a blow hard shitty security guard hassling black kids about something and getting a tap on the ass for being a prick for no reason. The cops before this video have come out and admitted they said the cigars were okay. Why the hassle? 

amazingly Joe Burrow said he wasn’t told to stop smoking his cigar but this dude before OBJ slaps him is getting hassled like he has a gun. Should he have done it? Nah. Do I give a remote amount of a shit? Nah. 

So the true public servants know what’s what? Good for them.

A fucking security guard. Wannabe cop. If you didn’t suck so bad as a human being maybe you could be a real cop too. Live and learn mofo.

24 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

It’s a message board. Anyone who posts is looking for a little attention. To be read, pondered, possibly replied to.

Being coherent really does help though. 

Disagree.  Fostering, being apart of and contributing to an environment of idea sharing and reasonable discussion over something a collective group is passionate about is just good community.

This.... isn't that.

26 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Disagree.  Fostering, being apart of and contributing to an environment of idea sharing and reasonable discussion over someone a collective is passionate about is just good community.

This.... isn't that.

Why would you even engage in such a debate? That someone posting something on a message board isn’t seeking attention? Really? 

Sure, we can assign a value to what gets posted and by whom. And some posts are collectively regarded more highly than others. You get high marks from me, for whatever that’s worth. And there’s value to that. I appreciate your work. You get my attention when you write. 

And that’s not so bad. I love talking about Browns football and consuming everything l can about it. 

You used the word “community”. All kindsa people in a community. Plenty of dumbasses and middling people like myself in that community. Bell curve.

23 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Well, if I did that then it would bring politics here.

Fuck it.

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Trump is about to sign a historic trade deal with China, we have record employment especially among minorities, the lowest 10% of earners saw income grow at an astounding 7% rate over the last year. Similarly, those without a high school diploma welcomed 9% wage acceleration in 2019.The USMCA was finally ratified by the House of Representatives this year and points to a new era of prosperity with our neighbors as the global supply chain reorients from the Far East back to the Americas. Similarly, a breakthrough agreement was signed with Japan and the new U.S.-Korea trade pact took effect in early 2019.Natural Gas Exports soar. The stock market is soaring. We have money.

Unlike OBJ, Trump has the numbers.

Trump has achieved unprecedented numbers and accomplishments, yet Tia and other pussy hat wearing Trump hating tards (you know who you are Gipper) would never concede to the fact that the hatred toward him is irrational and the outrage against him is baseless.

Let that sink in for a moment...that especially goes for you Tia.

OK. Nuff said about that.

Back to football.

Didn’t see that coming. Thanks for the clarification though. I don’t do the poly board so not sure what goes on there. I’ll slowly edge away from all of this now...

41 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

So the true public servants know what’s what? Good for them.

A fucking security guard. Wannabe cop. If you didn’t suck so bad as a human being maybe you could be a real cop too. Live and learn mofo.

You can literally see in the dudes demeanor he thinks a uniform makes him tough. Big man can yell at a college kid with a Gatorade but a smack on the butt makes him cry victim? Big, big man.