Jump to content
mjp28

Haslams, please sell the Browns ....... cleveland .com

Recommended Posts

Class, class will you please behave now !

........ besides just what the hell are you talking about anyhow? Need some time outs here.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

But I am not a dumb a-hole.  Like you.  Your brain operates like a Jackson Pollock painting. 

il_fullxfull.1830056114_tldl.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Gorka said:

No, you're a dumb a-hole as well. You just don't know that you are.

No, but I know that you are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Class, class will you please behave now !

........ besides just what the hell are you talking about anyhow? Need some time outs here.  :lol:

Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

hqdefault.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 1:31 PM, The Gipper said:

Dream on....see my post above.  As long as things are fiscally responsible that will never happen.   The only people they have ditched caused ruinous financial consequences to their team:   Kiam and Modell.    The NFL does NOT consider continual  on field losing to be a detriment to franchise operation.   50% of each game involves someone who lost that game.  So they figure, someone has to lose, why not the Browns.  

If this league does not care about franchises moving out of St. Louis, Oakland..and any number of any other cities that have had loyal fan bases for more money....why would  they give a rats ass about a fan base that the worst thing that happens to them is that they lose a lot. 

Look at baseball and the pirates...they dont care..poster is correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pollock is a fish

Pollack is a racial slur

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too bad we can't fire fans who don't know what the heck they are talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

No, but I know that you are. 

"I know you are"?   lol

Sure thing little fella. Now run along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Pollock is a fish

Pollack is a racial slur

 

No, it would be an ethnic slur.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

 

Try Google. 

Told ya you were dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Pollock is a fish

Pollack is a racial slur

 

Pollack is a race?  I don't think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Gorka said:

"I know you are"?   lol

Sure thing little fella. Now run along.

If it is tit for tat......you are the one with the tits,   I am the one with the tats.

c3bd565b2b5b1e37bc2695d09635a6de.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Try Google. 

Told ya you were dumb.

Took you two days to come up with that advice?  Whose dumb?   (I already knew the answer....just wanted to see what you would come up with).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

If it is tit for tat......you are the one with the tits,   I am the one with the tats.

c3bd565b2b5b1e37bc2695d09635a6de.gif

Sigh. Once again Gip with his delusions of grandeur.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Took you two days to come up with that advice?  Whose dumb?   (I already knew the answer....just wanted to see what you would come up with).

No dumbass, I gave you two days to figure it out for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Sigh. Once again Gip with his delusions of grandeur.

You are right.   I really would never use such a forceful weapon to take you out.  It would be unnecessary.  Words suffice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gorka said:

No dumbass, I gave you two days to figure it out for yourself.

But, I really wanted the input of your expertise.   I had it figured out.....I just truly wanted to know how a genuine bigot would address the matter.  Hey...you should take it as a compliment that I think you are good at something. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Its true.  I really would never use such a forceful weapon to take you out.  It would be unnecessary.  Words suffice. 

Now you're just delusional period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gorka said:

Now you're just delusional period.

Maybe also true.  Hell, I don't even need to talk/write.   You take yourself out with every utterance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

But, I really wanted the input of your expertise.   I had it figured out.....I just truly wanted to know how a genuine bigot would address the matter.  Hey...you should take it as a compliment that I think you are good at something. 

Uh huh...sure, just go with that now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gorka said:

Uh huh...sure, just go with that now.

Well...you are the one that goes with it.  I simply identified your skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

 Hell, I don't even need to talk/write.   You take yourself out with every utterance. 

Said from the bottom of the hole you keep digging for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

  I simply identified your skills.

You simply identify as a girly man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Said from the bottom of the hole you keep digging for yourself.

The empty hole in the middle of your head. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gorka said:

You simply identify as a girly man.

Are you asking for a date? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

hqdefault.jpg

 

I laughed out loud at this picture. 

Priceless Cleveland stuff right there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

I laughed out loud at this picture. 

Priceless Cleveland stuff right there

Oh yeah he does look familiar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

Oh yeah he does look familiar.

Who?

The guy behind Big Chuck?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

hqdefault.jpg

 

Sorry,  that looks like  some retired Swiss  mountain  guide. Used to do those ricola  commercials.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Are you asking for a date? 

Sorry don't roll that way, but aren't you already fucking Dutch Oven?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×