THE BROWNS BOARD

Haslams, please sell the Browns ....... cleveland .com

mjp28

Class, class will you please behave now !

........ besides just what the hell are you talking about anyhow? Need some time outs here.  :lol:

9 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Class, class will you please behave now !

........ besides just what the hell are you talking about anyhow? Need some time outs here.  :lol:

Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

hqdefault.jpg

On 1/13/2020 at 1:31 PM, The Gipper said:

Dream on....see my post above.  As long as things are fiscally responsible that will never happen.   The only people they have ditched caused ruinous financial consequences to their team:   Kiam and Modell.    The NFL does NOT consider continual  on field losing to be a detriment to franchise operation.   50% of each game involves someone who lost that game.  So they figure, someone has to lose, why not the Browns.  

If this league does not care about franchises moving out of St. Louis, Oakland..and any number of any other cities that have had loyal fan bases for more money....why would  they give a rats ass about a fan base that the worst thing that happens to them is that they lose a lot. 

Look at baseball and the pirates...they dont care..poster is correct

10 minutes ago, Gorka said:

No dumbass, I gave you two days to figure it out for yourself.

But, I really wanted the input of your expertise.   I had it figured out.....I just truly wanted to know how a genuine bigot would address the matter.  Hey...you should take it as a compliment that I think you are good at something. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

But, I really wanted the input of your expertise.   I had it figured out.....I just truly wanted to know how a genuine bigot would address the matter.  Hey...you should take it as a compliment that I think you are good at something. 

Uh huh...sure, just go with that now.

11 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

hqdefault.jpg

I laughed out loud at this picture. 

Priceless Cleveland stuff right there

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

I laughed out loud at this picture. 

Priceless Cleveland stuff right there

Oh yeah he does look familiar.

18 hours ago, The Gipper said:

hqdefault.jpg

Sorry,  that looks like  some retired Swiss  mountain  guide. Used to do those ricola  commercials.  :)