THE BROWNS BOARD

The nominations

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/13/movies/oscar-nominations-academy-awards.html

Doesn't seem like there's any complete garbage nominated for Best Picture although I won't go see parasite. Fuck them for the foreign language flick.

Need to see Little Women 1917 Ford vs Ferrari and Marriage Story.

WSS

25 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I have only see   Joker and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

I still have not taken the time to watch The Irishman.  I also think that Marriage Story can be seen on like Netflix.  (but that sounds like a POS on the order of Kramer vs. Kramer)

I suspect it's a lot more dreary than Kramer versus Kramer. I'm glad it's on Netflix. 1917 will be around for a while but I will catch Little Women and Ford vs Ferrari before they're out of the theaters. The nomination will probably give them a little bit more wind.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I suspect it's a lot more dreary than Kramer versus Kramer. I'm glad it's on Netflix. 1917 will be around for a while but I will catch Little Women and Ford vs Ferrari before they're out of the theaters. The nomination will probably give them a little bit more wind.

WSS

I can do without Little Women,  but let me know about the others if you want to go together. 

• Upvote 1