THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the NFL Playoffs

Zombo

9 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Lamar might be the regular season MVP. But he sucks in the playoffs 

No matter how good of a QB he ends up being, is going to be hard for him to make all of us forget about both Chargers and Titans stinkers. 

6 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

That"s too inefficient.  They might not score any points for the entire quarter.  Just can"t have that.

As long as they can melt the clock away.  28-12.  11:04 left.

2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

As long as they can melt the clock away.  28-12.  11:04 left.

I'm just being a smart ass.  You"ll have to check the other threads to pickup on my comment.

Titans need to salt it away.  Balt defense is tired and beat... no point in rushing to hand Lamar the ball back.

6 minutes ago, Nero said:

No matter how good of a QB he ends up being, is going to be hard for him to make all of us forget about both Chargers and Titans stinkers. 

And getting beat by the hapless Browns

8 minutes ago, Nero said:

Is going to be crucial how much time do the Titans milk. 

As long as Tennessee doesn't screw up they can just run Henry until there are no Baltimore timeouts left.

The power of a running game with a big and fast RB.   7:22

9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I'm just being a smart ass.  You"ll have to check the other threads to pickup on my comment.

Titans need to salt it away.  Balt defense is tired and beat... no point in rushing to hand Lamar the ball back.

The way Lamar is playing, he will turn it over again

1 minute ago, Browns149 said:

The way Lamar is playing, he will turn it over again

See him fidget on the sideline? THAT is what running the ball and putting the vice does on the opposition. You press yourself, you make bad decisions because you haven"t found offensive rhythm and no you're really against the clock.

I'm enjoying every second of this.

• Upvote 2

The Ravens have a lot of yards, more possesion, Jackson ran for a lot of yards, threw for over 300... 

But the game is not about numbers. It's about executing when it matters.

The Titans held their ground on crucial 4th downs, made interceptions (out of a lousy Jackson), crowded the middle letting them play outside and not inside, forcing Jackson to hard throws and to stay in the pocket, punched with Henry when they needed to, Tannehil made a great pass on a knife to the gut of a Ravens' team in the first play after a turnover on downs... 

The winner of the Kansas City — Houston matchup must have a great game tomorrow if they want me to consider betting on them. 

In true fashion as I knew it would happen.... The Gimmick QB Lamar Jackson choked when it really mattered..I'm glad the Ratturds lost... They're fans are obnoxious.. Oughta teach them a lesson for printing SB tickets before they even got there... LOL!

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I came on with my new Dell computer which is almost as fast as I told you Derrick Henry was way back before the Browns failed to draft him. Stupid Browns!  LOL!🤣

But Chubb is a pretty good consolation prize....  Just keep riding the Henry train to the Super Bowl.... And they pointed out- how you think Dull-fans are gonna feel if Tannehill winds back up in Miami for the Super Bowl. :D   

And even though the Browns weren't the winners- I broke out the Victory Port.   It would give me endless satisfaction to bring back Raven troll (don't worry we wont)  just to give him endless shit about an all time choke job. 

EDIT: I hope for the good of humanity he kills himself after that loss...  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nickers said:

In true fashion as I knew it would happen.... The Gimmick QB Lamar Jackson choked when it really mattered..I'm glad the Ratturds lost... They're fans are obnoxious.. Oughta teach them a lesson for printing SB tickets before they even got there... LOL!

And Vrabel gave the rest of the league (along with the Browns) the blueprint on how to beat those suckers.... 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You think Gip might now admit that Tannehill is a pretty good QB? After all he had the highest QB rating in the NFL since he stepped in for the Titans.

The biggest problem with Tannehill has always been that he went to Goatroper U.  

The difference  about him now is that he is being coached by a Buckeye...and an Akronite.  (did I tell you that Vrabel's dad coached at my high school?)

(and why are you asking me:  it seems that the Miami Dolphins are the ones you should be crapping on)

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Well...the Browns gave that to Vrabel a bit in the Browns win over them this year. 

Fair to say? 

The Titties did a better job of it on a bigger stage. Get up on the Ratbirds early, and force some turnovers. Force everything the Ravens do to the outside. Cover their tight ends. The Ravens can't win with a negative turnover balance.  :)   

Titans   40-25  

Minnesota at  San Francisco.     Minnesota is my rooting favorite, but unlike the Titans, I don't think Kirk Cousins can come through in the clutch on the road two weeks in a row.  Would love to see it, but that SFO defense will be too tough on him.

49ers  33  Vikings  14

I think I pretty much nailed these today.    I said Niners by 19....they won by 17.  I said Tits by 15...they won by 16. 

CPjMv7.gif