THE BROWNS BOARD

So, who would you pick as the next HC ?

tinythinker

I will say this... We need someone thats going to teach Baker to be a surgeon... That starts by getting rid of OBJ... I know a lot of you don't want to hear this... But its painfully obvious... I just think OBJ's best days are behind him... We need solid chain mover types like a Hines Ward.. I think Landry stays for sure... Theres just too much bullshit with OBJ with rings.. Cars.. money and what not... That doesnt ring team player to me... We need a HC that is gonna drive discipline and accountability... no favoritism toward any one player.. And He doesnt have to be "buddies" with them...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, nickers said:

We need a HC that is gonna drive discipline and accountability... no favoritism toward any one player.. And He doesnt have to be "buddies" with them...

That guy.... "With the Chuckie Gleem" will be pulling his hair out in Vegas next season  9Pfn.gif  next clone?      

• Upvote 1

I say keep Freddie for another year. We can't keep flipping coaches. We have talent on the team. I think some on the team bought into the preseason hype. As Lou Brown said "All we need is something to bring it all together". Unlike Lou Brown I don't know what that is.

voted other... Gary Kubiak ...Gary means more to the Vikings running game than most people know, Even Stefanski...Coached Terrel Davis, Mike Anderson,Adrian Foster,Ray Rice, and now Dalvin Cook..Ya think Kubiak would know how to use a Hunt & Chubb backfield? 

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

If they fire Freddie and get a new head coach, I'd love for the new head coach to consider Ray Horton as his defensive coordinator. 

Fuck Ray Horton.. He's already had two tours of duty here.. His D is too fucking passive for me..

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 10:29 AM, mjp28 said:

All. any of the above?

......edit, I think this topic might go on for awhile.

I think it just got revived again today.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:48 PM, Dutch Oven said:

If they fire Freddie and get a new head coach, I'd love for the new head coach to consider Ray Horton as his defensive coordinator. 

Fify! 😆

Mike

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Too early, but we need another choice- "not Freddie".  

"Anybody but Freddie" ?   The main topic of weeks 16 and beyond.

So far (at 3:35 p.m. on 12/22/2019), the top choices are:

1. Ron Rivera (10 votes)

2. Freddie Kitchens (8 votes)

3. "Other" (3 votes)

4. Tie between Mike McCarthy, Josh McDaniels, and Kevin Stefanski (2 votes)

5. Tie between Dan Campbell, Marvin Lewis, Greg Roman, and Lincoln Riley  (1 vote)

Or to put it another way:

Votes to dump Freddie: 23

Votes to keep Freddie: 8

On 12/5/2019 at 12:05 AM, nickers said:

I will say this... We need someone thats going to teach Baker to be a surgeon... That starts by getting rid of OBJ... I know a lot of you don't want to hear this... But its painfully obvious... I just think OBJ's best days are behind him... We need solid chain mover types like a Hines Ward.. I think Landry stays for sure... Theres just too much bullshit with OBJ with rings.. Cars.. money and what not... That doesnt ring team player to me... We need a HC that is gonna drive discipline and accountability... no favoritism toward any one player.. And He doesnt have to be "buddies" with them...

Yeah I agree. OBJ is a huge distraction. He's not going to change his ways, no matter what team he's on. 

• Thanks 1