Sign in to follow this  
mjp28

THIS WEEK IN NFL HISTORY - Recapping the entire football year. The shutdown of 2020 ?.

And someday we can lookback to the great sports shutdown of '20 and reminisce about that.   I wonder if an abbreviated NFL or NCAA  season will happen this coming fall.....I guess we will just have to wait and see.

We've been through strike and lockouts in major sports but nothing quite like this.

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

And someday we can lookback to the great sports shutdown of '20 and reminisce about that.   I wonder if an abbreviated NFL or NCAA  season will happen this coming fall.....I guess we will just have to wait and see.

We've been through strike and lockouts in major sports but nothing quite like this.

I expect things to be normal by fall, so no truncated NFL or college football seasons.    Obviously  though the NBA and NHL seasons are to be truncated.  (but hell, aren't they too long anyway?)  Still think they will conduct playoffs in those (why do they care if their playoffs go into August?  They still want the money, and they will be getting the time off now. 

Baseball starting late.  How late depends on how shortened the MLB season will be.  Remember in 1995 they only played 144 games instead of 162.  That was no problem.

I'm going to guess the Browns won't be rolling out their new uniforms at a big event like they did last time... 

9 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm going to guess the Browns won't be rolling out their new uniforms at a big event like they did last time... 

Oh, that's right.   Are they still going to release them? 

22 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Maybe together with the masks, gloves and gowns with the orange and brown trim ?     :ph34r:

the steelers started it

fuck them

17 hours ago, ATOM said:

the steelers started it

fuck them

Nice t shirts too.

2019-2020 might turn out to be memorable football and sports seasons......but aren't they all !

On 3/14/2020 at 1:02 PM, mjp28 said:

Nice t shirts too.

2019-2020 might turn out to be memorable football and sports seasons......but aren't they all !

Well the 2020 football season is off to a once in a lifetime start......we hope.

GO BROWNS !