gumby73

HC/GM/Position Coach tracker

My grade- what in the hell is Berry thinking bringing back his pal?  You know, the guy who gave the Browns a first round pick for Trent Richardson?  Great talent evaluation there NOT Ryan.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001102055/article/ryan-grigson-back-with-browns-as-advisor-consultant

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, hoorta said:

My grade- what in the hell is Berry thinking bringing back his pal?  You know, the guy who gave the Browns a first round pick for Trent Richardson?  Great talent evaluation there NOT Ryan.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001102055/article/ryan-grigson-back-with-browns-as-advisor-consultant

Ryan Grigson is terrible. He doesn't know how to build a team nor is a good talent evaluator. I don't see why anyone would want him. Lets not forget the reason Andrew Luck retired early is largely the fault of Grigson.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

I have read things like this in the past - martial arts can help train offensive/defensive linemen with hand fighting/leverage...

not a bad idea. But Peters looks steriod raged in that picture.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I have read things like this in the past - martial arts can help train offensive/defensive linemen with hand fighting/leverage...

not a bad idea. But Peters looks steriod raged in that picture.

Totally agree.  My dad who was a boxer signed me up for judo classes when I was young, it was ok.  But my first year in college I took some karate classes, take kwon do, it was one of the best things I ever did. I still go through some of the drills everyday.

You work on both mental and physical control and things like concentration, equilibrium (balance) along with speed and striking your target.  I can see why any of the Martial Arts could help any football player or anyone else.