THE BROWNS BOARD

HC/GM/Position Coach tracker

gumby73

My grade- what in the hell is Berry thinking bringing back his pal?  You know, the guy who gave the Browns a first round pick for Trent Richardson?  Great talent evaluation there NOT Ryan.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001102055/article/ryan-grigson-back-with-browns-as-advisor-consultant

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, hoorta said:

My grade- what in the hell is Berry thinking bringing back his pal?  You know, the guy who gave the Browns a first round pick for Trent Richardson?  Great talent evaluation there NOT Ryan.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001102055/article/ryan-grigson-back-with-browns-as-advisor-consultant

Ryan Grigson is terrible. He doesn't know how to build a team nor is a good talent evaluator. I don't see why anyone would want him. Lets not forget the reason Andrew Luck retired early is largely the fault of Grigson.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

I have read things like this in the past - martial arts can help train offensive/defensive linemen with hand fighting/leverage...

not a bad idea. But Peters looks steriod raged in that picture.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I have read things like this in the past - martial arts can help train offensive/defensive linemen with hand fighting/leverage...

not a bad idea. But Peters looks steriod raged in that picture.

Totally agree.  My dad who was a boxer signed me up for judo classes when I was young, it was ok.  But my first year in college I took some karate classes, take kwon do, it was one of the best things I ever did. I still go through some of the drills everyday.

You work on both mental and physical control and things like concentration, equilibrium (balance) along with speed and striking your target.  I can see why any of the Martial Arts could help any football player or anyone else.

On 2/6/2020 at 10:15 PM, Orion said:

So, we've got, so far:

GM Andrew Berry

HC Kevin Stefanski

OC Alex Van Pelt

DC Joe Woods

ST Mike Priefer (retained)

OL Bill Callahan

WR Chad O'Shea  (passing game)

RB Stump Mitchell (running game, retained)

DL Chris Kiffin

DB Brandon Lynch

TE Drew Petzing

.....who am I missing, aside from Chief of Staff and assistants? 

new - DB coach Brandon Lynch

COACHING STAFF UPDATE 2-20-20

HC-Kevin Stefanski   OC- Alex Van Pelt// Assistant=TC McCartney   RB/run cord- Stump Mitchell    OL- Bill Callahan// Assistant=Scott Peters   TE's-Drew Petzing 

WR/Pass game Cord.- Chad O'Shea   Offensive Quality Control- Seitu Smith  QB Coach- undecided

DC- Joe Woods// Assistant= Ben Bloom   DL- Chris Kiffin// Assistant= Jeremy Garrett   LB- John Tarver   DB- Jeff Howard// Assistant= Brandon Lynch

Defense Quality Control- Stephen Bravo-Brown

ST- Mike Priefer// Assistant= Doug Colman

Chief of Staff- Callie Brownson

Coaching Assistant== Ryan Cordell 

28 minutes ago, Orion said:

When did we get him?  

after Stef came in.. O'Shea was 1st, than he retained 3 from old staff, than Petzing was 1st hire off Vikings staff..Petzing started as a browns intern on Pet's staff.. than 7 yrs. at Vikes 

10 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Brother of Lane...

Yep! that be the correct Lane..now which Fla, is Butch Davis now coaching at?

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Crock pot a pork tenderloin all day. Tear it apart with a fork and mix in a generous amount of BBQ sauce of your choice (I like KC Masterpiece Original, wife likes Sweet Baby Ray's) and put it in a fresh baked bun of your choice from your local bakery. It's great inside ciabatta bread.Yum, yum! Oh, and have a napkin handy.😋

Wrong thread???

Most may have seen this news by now?  https://si.com/nfl/browns/news/cleveland-browns-reportedly-hiring-shaun-huls-as-director-of-high-performance     these nfl folks are loyal tight if anything? Huls was a Chip Kelly hire 7 years ago, now coming from Philly..and Philly has stayed as banged up as we have been 🤔.. #cheesecakeblows? 

Reminds me that the Ohio Medical Board denied the petition by Browns and Bengals fans that their condition be eligible for Rx weed...