THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the NFL PLayoffs

Zombo

5 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Look, If I want to see a c-un-t on here, I want tits attached.     What size bra do you wear?

you owe me 1/2 a landshark...bottled please !

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Didn't Watson play for the Browns a decade ago, when he was already in his early 30s? 

Yes. Geezzz he's an old dude started NE in 2004.

1 minute ago, LondonBrown said:

What a game! 

love wild card weekend 

Yeah it was great but Josh's OL let him down with that crack back when he got enough yardage to give his kicker a shot. Should have been a Bill's win the way he was nailing his FGs.

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yeah it was great but Josh's OL let him down with that crack back when he got enough yardage to give his kicker a shot. Should have been a Bill's win the way he was nailing his FGs.

Yea....I saw more breakdown by the Bills in that second half than I think I have seen the Browns have in any half of football....and that is saying a lot.

NE 10-7, TD Edelman the most injured player in the NFL.  Had him on a FL team.

This game slowed down a bit but that's ok I had a nice snack. :)

Hard salami with provolone, some really good ham, pretzels with spinach dip......all in moderation of course -and- diet coke and ice.

23 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Kenny Vacarro 

former saint now titan playing his butt off.. several nice tackling plays..swat in coverage 

Well the NFL leading rusher scored TEN 14-13.

Belichick has to be thinking that Vrabel has something on him, should drive him nuts.

15 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Well the NFL leading rusher scored TEN 14-13.

Belichick has to be thinking that Vrabel has something on him, should drive him nuts.

Who could have ever imagined a Derrick Henry in our pitiful red zone offenses?     LOL!🤣

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Why?  I may be glad to pay up, if I knew why. 

halftime blotter 🙃.. so i hit a beer..i read your post, exploding in laughter holding a beer foaming choke hold in my mouth while sitting the bottle down in my computer mouse 🤓 TIMBer she went with 2 dogs Mack & Thomas enjoying the clean up of this fun. No dogs were injured in this event, now sleeping it off...🐶...Now your 3 more beers behind me..What time ya coming 🍺and Bring BeeR...  

9 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Josh Mcdaniels showing his chops from the 1 yd line...at least he didnt give up on the run

Chubb not getting a better crack at the rushing title still irks me along with a lot of other play calls last year. Oh well now.....

4 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

halftime blotter 🙃.. so i hit a beer..i read your post, exploding in laughter holding a beer foaming choke hold in my mouth while sitting the bottle down in my computer mouse 🤓 TIMBer she went with 2 dogs Mack & Thomas enjoying the clean up of this fun. No dogs were injured in this event, now sleeping it off...🐶...Now your 3 more beers behind me..When time ya coming 🍺and Bring BeeR...  

If and when I see you I will buy you that beer!!

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

If and when I see you I will buy you that beer!!

Hope to get to Nashville game next season..that would be fitting...and get busy, we need a case to lock Jimmy up while were there..

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Tannehill just channeled his inner Josh Allen. 

What a whimpy pass hard to believe that is the only turnover tonight.

2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

What a whimpy pass hard to believe that is the only turnover tonight.

I have no idea what he was doing... someone run a wrong route? A hurricane gale came blowing in just as he let go of the ball? Government conspiracy? 😁

10 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I have no idea what he was doing... someone run a wrong route? A hurricane gale came blowing in just as he let go of the ball? Government conspiracy? 😁

Is the Legend of Tom Brady still alive? We'll see real soon.

8 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Is the Legend of Tom Brady still alive? We'll see real soon.

Uh-oh 3:10 left TEN might be able to run this out.

.......Edelman dropped a first down.

9 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Interception and fumble

That botched snap could be huge.

But with 3 minutes left, Titans are still holding on to a one point lead with the ball. Can Tennessee get a few first downs?