THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the NFL PLayoffs

Zombo

Amazing 4th quarter, lol. Josh Allen lateral was a "wtf" play but thanks to that they stopped the clock. Nice drive by the Bills. Let's see how overtime goes. 

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Texans should have just kicked the 46 yard field goal and made the Bills drive down the field and score a TD to win the game.  

Just saying that to a friend of mine.   Maybe if the opposing QB is Mahomes... but not when you're facing Josh allen.

edit: All apologies to Cal who probably believes the kid is an All Pro player.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Texans should have just kicked the 46 yard field goal and made the Bills drive down the field and score a TD to win the game.  

This has been a strange game I picked BUF +2.5 -but- somehow I think they will muck it up.

Oh winner goes to Baltimore.  

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Kid threw up a 50/50 ball to his fullback.

I have NEVER seen some shit like that.  

Buffalo is pulling stuff out of their butt.

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm calling it now... Titans beat Pats. 

I was thinking about that initially  -but- I'm going with ol Man Brady in his last home game in Foxborough.

10 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm calling it now... Titans beat Pats. 

I'll take the Pats for a shiny Master of the Forum badge.... 

There you go.     Josh Allen could not hit the broad side of a barn in the second half;  his O Line had some terrible breakdowns

...but worse is that the  Buffalo defense played horribly,, horribly on that game winning drive by Houston.   3rd and 18 and they played it like it was 3rd and 30 because they backed off 30 yards.    And the tackling....atrocious.      Bad as the Browns. 

19 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Kid threw up a 50/50 ball to his fullback.

I have NEVER seen some shit like that.  

A friend of mine watching the end of the game has asked me "What a mess, is he a rookie?" and I only got to tell him that he has his moments. Sometimes he makes great plays, other times you wonder what the heck is he thinking. 

Allen is a nice guy, seems like a good leader who will do anything for the team, but he's not an admirable QB overall in my opinion. 

So now we have up the "See why Henry is so great" game sponsored by TexAg, right?