THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the NFL PLayoffs

Zombo

A few short weeks ago we thought the Browns had a chance to play this weekend ... Now we've blown the whole thing up again ... God Bless us, everyone of us.

From Humiliation to Super Bowl next year ... 

For now, let's have some fun with the teams that are left ... including a celebrity guest from each city predicted to win.

Buffalo at Houston, Saturday 4:45PM

Josh Allen makes the playoffs before Baker, and that Hyde/Duke backfield tastes it before Chubb/Hunt ... Such is the life of a Browns fan. The Texans are that perennial playoff team that dies a death in the divisonal round, but they have enough all-around talent to slip past Buffalo and their defense. TEXANS 24 BILLS 21

tenor.gif?itemid=14849150

Tennessee at New England Sat., 8:15 PM

Don't fall for it.  PATRIOTS 30 TITANS 22

source.gif

Minnesota at New Orleans, Sunday, 1:05 PM

The NFL should have put this one in Primetime, it is going to be a shootout. Cousins will be game, but I have feeling you do not want to mess with Drew Brees and the Saints this postseason... SAINTS 45 VIKINGS 41

source.gif

Seattle at Philadelphia, Sunday. 4:40P

Congratulations on winning the NFC East. Now get curb stomped in front of your home fans. SEAHAWKS 35 EAGLES 14

source.gif

I am game:

Buffalo at Houston.     Agree that home field is the edge here that lets the DumbAssTexans move on:    Houston by 3 over Bills

Tennessee at New England.    Would love to see Vrabel (did I tell you that his dad coached football at my high school) take out his old boss,  BBF (Bitter Beer Face).......BUT.....that   Joe/Tom/Dick/Harry  Brady guy still plays for NE, and they are at home, and he is going to beat a guy named Tannehill.   Pats by 10

Minnesota at New Orleans.   Minnesota is my rooting favorite to come out of the NFC....but my rooting interests means diddley about who actually will win.   I think NoLa wins not only this game....but wins the NFC.     Saints by 13

Seattle at Philly.  Philly has great cheesesteaks. Philly has the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. Philly has a statue of Rocky.   What Philly will not have is a win in the 2019 NFL postseason.   Seattle by 11 at least.

As for photos of administrative assistants.....it seems that if I post a photo of any "young woman"....like, under 50 flugs will accuse me of posting pictures of young teenagers....completely false....unless like Kaley Cuoco,  Sophia Loren, Jayne Mansfield, Marilyn Monroe were teenagers to him.

So, here you go:

8e1cc8c11.jpg

• Haha 1

Here we go right from the Friday Night kitchen table to TBB PICKEM !

Now we sit back and watch four games in two days that we have some passing interest in.....sorta.

Favorite
Favorite Win
Versus
Underdog Win
Underdog
Mon Tue Wed Final Status (EST) Points
@Houston   vs X Buffalo 3.0 2.5 2.5 2.5 Sat 01/04 04:35 PM -
@New England X vs   Tennessee 5.0 4.5 4.5 4.5 Sat 01/04 08:15 PM -
@New Orleans X vs   Minnesota 8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0 Sun 01/05 01:05 PM -
Seattle X vs   @Philadelphia 1.0 2.0 1.5 1.5 Sun 01/05 04:40 PM

Now pass the popcorn !

GO BROWNS, naturally.

Speaking of playoffs, I'm sitting here watching the Bills  vs Texans game and noticing all the former Browns doing well for other teams. 

Another nugget of joy, there are four quarterbacks in the playoffs the Browns organization have passed on. 

16 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Bills 13-0 early second half, nice.

Josh Allen #7 overall and today looks like a real NFL QB. Baker Mayfield #1 overall and looks like a miniature groundskeeper with nice ads about protecting the home field.🤣

these our the officials that have "earned the right" to call playoff games...that call was so bad by head official on kick return, they had to send both black suited sideline officials to go out,,  off the sidelines to get it changed.(when ever has that happened).. Fix it.. these game count big time.... i don't even care if it's the college system at this point 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Josh Allen #7 and today looks like a real NFL QB. Baker Mayfield #1 overall and looks like a miniature groundskeeper with nice ads about protecting the home field.🤣

Buffalo 16-0...... same score as in the Ohio State game. Hmmm. No problem right?

But when a quarterback has one of these games it's like a goaltender in hockey.....they can steal a game.

Just now, mjp28 said:

Buffalo 16-0...... same score as in the Ohio State game. Hmmm. No problem right?

But when a quarterback has one of these games it's like a goaltender in hockey.....they can steal a game.

Buffalo defense looks like it has most of the year. Gonna be hard to beat 'em with that lead.

1 minute ago, gumby73 said:

these our the officials that have "earned the right" to call playoff games...that call was so bad by head official on kick return, they had to send both black suited sideline officials to go out,,  off the sidelines to get it changed.(when ever has that happened).. Fix it.. these game count big time.... i don't even care if it's the college system at this point 

To be honest, I don't know what to make of it. He wasn't playing, yes, but if the rule says that you have to knee, you simply do it. 

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

To be honest, I don't know what to make of it. He wasn't playing, yes, but if the rule says that you have to knee, you simply do it. 

He gave the signal with the outstretched inverted "V" with his arms that he was giving it up. Easy call.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

He gave the signal with the outstretched inverted "V" with his arms that he was giving it up. Easy call.

My fault then, I was late and only watched the replay and noticed he didn't knee. Easy call then indeed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nero said:

airplane arms to the side has been a give-up sign from week 1...is it in the book? idk ..but smurking Tony Corenta what's to be part of the show 

I sincerely wants the Bills to win. I like them and they have played better all game long. I expect a long drive coming. 

22 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nice drive by Watson that time.

If Watson and Hopkins get hot anything can happen.  Buffalo 16-11 strange score 9:50 left.....

12 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

If Watson and Hopkins get hot anything can happen.  Buffalo 16-11 strange score 9:50 left.....

Uh oh.  Nothing like 6+2 TDs.  HOU 19-16.

It's amazing how everything has turned around. Exciting 4th quarter. Sports are all about the momentum and the Texans seized theirs. 

31 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Josh Allen is the guy that can't lose this game

ball security & quit turning your back to your targets..

Allen has panicked. Last 2 Bills plays he was completely outplayed. 

5 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

The state of refereeing in the NFL is so broken. Having players discussing with back up refs on the sideline is absolutely embarrassing. I’m genuinely serious that if this doesn’t get better I may be watching significantly less last year.

I'll watch.

And it's overtime !