THE BROWNS BOARD

2020 Predictions for the Browns!!

Kvoethe

New England dangles a couple 2nd rounders to Josh Mcdaniels, who now has complete control of the team, for Baker Mayfield and Belicheck coaches him up to be a star for next 10 years.

1 hour ago, Kvoethe said:

New England dangles a couple 2nd rounders to Josh Mcdaniels, who now has complete control of the team, for Baker Mayfield and Belicheck coaches him up to be a star for next 10 years.

Baker is going nowhere.... Not sure about McDaniels contract- but IIRC correctly, the Patriots can't ask for draft picks if Josh is offered a promotion, even if he's under contract.....  

I still don't love McDaniels the way he screwed over the Colts last year.... 

• Upvote 2

I predict the Browns will finally get the right GM and hc, etc, and

have a great draft and go to the freakin superbowl.

I...never.....give.....up.....

dammit.

lol.

PREDICTIONS FOR 2020

1. On wins over/under 8.5.  I'll say it will be 8.

2. There will be 366 days this year. Really.

11 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

PREDICTIONS FOR 2020

1. On wins over/under 8.5.  I'll say it will be 8.

2. There will be 366 days this year. Really.

Which can only mean two things.

1. The Browns will make a great leap forward and win 2 extra games it will seem to appear.

2. All Browns fans without them will get their new tinfoil hats when refs steal two of those 8, handing us a 6-10 once again.😎

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

I predict we’re going to refer to the 6 and 7 win seasons as “The Glory Days”.

And the good news is when you get to the pearly gates St. Pete will let all Browns fans in saying, "You spent nearly all your life in hell already. Welcome to New Berea!"👼🤩

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, hoorta said:

Baker is going nowhere.... Not sure about McDaniels contract- but IIRC correctly, the Patriots can't ask for draft picks if Josh is offered a promotion, even if he's under contract.....  

I still don't love McDaniels the way he screwed over the Colts last year.... 

and he drafted tebow in the first round

I type this well before we have the slightest clue who the next new former regime is going to be, and here is my 2020 season prediction:

There will slowly be a swell of optimism in a portion of the fan base, as the new regime holds multiple press conferences proclaiming how they will fix the Browns by working tirelessly to change the losing culture that infests the organization.  

Then the draft will come and go, and the Browns will be given top grades from many of the talking head know-it-alls, which will cause an even greater swell of optimism and in an even larger portion of the fan base.

Then OTAs will come and go, with reports of Baker and OBJ's chemistry looking elite, resulting in that swell growing even more. Finally, the pre-season will come and go, and after a 3-1 record, the swell will have morphed into an outright Gleam throughout the entire fan base as opening day grows nearer...................

.......... Then, after a tough opening day loss, the Gleam will be a little less bright, and by week 10 will be totally extinguished, leaving behind the familiar black hole of despair and anger through week 15, which then turns into indifference for the final 2 games of the season.

Once the 2020 6-10 season is officially over, then a facsimile of the above will slowly replicate itself again, and again, and...