THE BROWNS BOARD

U.S. Embassy in Iraq attacked by pro Iranian militia

DieHardBrownsFan

2 hours ago, Axe said:

I think maybe we should let the dust settle and see exactly what happened before we respond.

12 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

missiles and iranian "militia" fully funded by...

obaMao and the rest of his globalist pro-Iranian dirtbags.

WWIII started about that time.

Just may have come to fruition on a small scale now.

We'll take out their entire military.

Looks like Axe had the best call on this one so far - the whole scenario has changed drastically the last hour.

image.png.a4f66a961f366a61f6130d424f247762.png

image.png.59b436acbd84bdc83d7810b922821601.png

image.png.028af39b66909c6232560d6989f2f044.png

It looks like we may have just witnessed a Face Saving disinfo attack.

If this is in fact what just happened, Iran is taking the North Korea path and we're going to be talking soon.

No casualties, no retaliation.

I was shocked to logon and see Missiles in the air, really never thought they'd risk that, real or not.

• Upvote 1

I thought there was American casualties - there were none, so far.

But it wasn't for lack of trying - their missiles aren't that accurate.

I think Iranian "militias" need to be taken out, in Iraq, regardless.

I am usually hawkish but after the missile attack by Iran last night my read is we should not retaliate this time. This missile strike was just a face saving gesture by Iran to their own people after we killed Soleimani. No Americans were killed and I would let them save face and try to de-escalate at this point. This was a weak response from Iran and it is obvious they respect the United States under Trump and realize he is NOT an appeaser like Obama.

And it is obvious all that money Obama sent to Iran to try to appease them only went to fund terrorism and for those missiles they used.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for fun where do you think they got the money to pay for the missiles they launch at us?

WSS

The same group of people responsible for subsidizing the North Korean nuclear program.

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I thought there was American casualties - there were none, so far.

But it wasn't for lack of trying - their missiles aren't that accurate.

I think Iranian "militias" need to be taken out, in Iraq, regardless.

51 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I am usually hawkish but after the missile attack by Iran last night my read is we should not retaliate this time. This missile strike was just a face saving gesture by Iran to their own people after we killed Soleimani. No Americans were killed and I would let them save face and try to de-escalate at this point. This was a weak response from Iran and it is obvious they respect the United States under Trump and realize he is NOT an appeaser like Obama.

And it is obvious all that money Obama sent to Iran to try to appease them only went to fund terrorism and for those missiles they used.

image.png.20c5d63f564c405428fa70afaf6bc67e.png

The Casualty reports came from the local (Middle East) Media, so when Hell is breaking loose you take their word for it.

And how about the Letter of us pulling out of Iraq ?

Was that actually a notification that we were relocating too be out of the way of this attack ?

I had this thought as well when I went to bed last night (happened at tail end of strikes).

image.png.44b8785c1b82e9ea5dd3c1f7866469d7.png

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/08/iran-plane-crash-170-passengers-feared-dead-ukraine-boeing-737/

image.png.4019367b1ad352234a12385e1914f159.png

Ukraine.

Who and what are we seeing going on in Ukraine ?

Where these DS (controllers) fleeing the scene ?

There is another item (third in a month) which I'm not going to go into that happened in Iran while this was going on.

Hopefully we're looking at some positive changes coming to Iran over the next several months.

Latest rumblings.

image.png.abfa7978c4ac4b9df474feea3348f161.png

image.png.3d51c421bc96b8abec4599889abfbb59.png

I've seen both statements that the Plane was shot down and another that it had technical problems.

Since it happened inside Iran, it's probably going to be difficult to get the full story on this.

Passenger list has been released, I'm sure folks will dig into this to see if there is more going on with the Plane.

POTUS speech hints at talks coming with Iran (back channel may well be underway).

image.png.0e026ee86a8860440a5e81c93b26d6ae.png

Passenger list.

Lot of High Tech personnel on this Flight, at least one being a Nuclear Physicist.

The bad, there was at least one family on this, possibly more.

You never want too see innocents involved in something like this.

Accidents happen, but if this was a targeted take down of DS personnel, there is going to be Hell to pay.

Involving innocents is not acceptable.

Either way, this Plane being taken down by an Anti-Aircraft Missile is really going to pull Global pressure on Iran.

Formerly known as Wictor :

image.png.e4506537dd60183d0ee0ea940eeaab03.png

image.thumb.png.d69c9d1a5c163d2cf0a12903456f68dc.png

image.png.51ca3d40d5ad82782e740e3ceee6ed2b.png

Trudeau ?

Yes, there were 63 "Canadians" on this Flight.

image.thumb.png.7ee0704f98abdfb4553c3dc2c4381215.png

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-crash-pompeo/us-calls-for-complete-cooperation-with-any-probe-into-cause-of-iran-crash-idUSKBN1Z72GB

The Iranians have asked us to investigate this.

Would seem this supports the hypothesis of an internal Civil War   .   .   .   sounds like what we have going on here, doesn't it ?

Still rogue elements, going to be messy for awhile.

They admit it was shot down (internal Civil War ?) :

image.png.da7a7ebbbf39964b9c380df248b68fb2.png

So why this Flight ?

Who (if anybody) was on this Flight ?

Yes, we have the "Official" manifest, but I haven't seen anything yet about bodies being recovered.

They said they weren't going to turn over the Black Boxes, but then invited Boeing and US investigators, and have now admitted it was shot down   .   .   .

The crash site has been Bulldozed before Investigators even arrived, and there was no kind of Security around the site.

Does any of this make sense to any one here ?

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

The government of Iran must allow human rights groups to monitor and report facts from the ground on the ongoing protests by the Iranian people. There can not be another massacre of peaceful protesters, nor an internet shutdown. The world is watching.