THE BROWNS BOARD

U.S. Embassy in Iraq attacked by pro Iranian militia

DieHardBrownsFan

8 hours ago, Axe said:

The war with Iran has been going on for a long long time. It is nice that we no longer pay them to participate.

Obama is a dipshit. Iran has been running a proxy war for awhile no doubt.

I am firmly in the “let the sand dummies murder each other” camp and let them take care of it. The Saudis have wanted us to get into full on escalated conflict with Iran for some time now and they pull the strings. We kiss Israeli ass even after the USS Liberty and even then you don’t have pictures of US presidents holding Netanyahu’s hand and walking around like a prison bitch. Or bowing before him like they are feudal peasants.

13 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

B3CE1EF2-BFB7-4945-976A-FAAC48AE54FB.png

I don't remember a whole lot of outcry from the liberal media over what Obama did. The hypocrisy and bias of the liberal media is frustrating and annoying but all you can do is over and over again point out their double standards, bias and hypocrisy which just runs off of them like water over a duck. 

and smart mouth woodpecker never complained about all those things that obamao did. In fact, he gloated

obaMao got bin laden.

But we take out one of the worlds most dangerous terrorists...

and ignorance from the left skyrockets. They hate Trump.

obaMao and all did SO much damage to our country. And woody's asinine stances and personal insults on this board are

pretty much the worst that's ever been.

Holy fuck you're a moron. You're an absolute moron. I hope in every day Life you aren't this dumb and it's just politics that makes you a child. 

I'm not complaining now and I didn't "gloat" then. You live in this fantasy world where facts don't matter and you creat your own reality to feel better.

I posted old Trump tweets from years ago where he is going after Obama for doing anything in Iran. 

Like every other fucking thing Trump does there's an old Trump tweets where he says the exact opposite. You are all just led around by the nose like gullible idiots. 

But sure, just ignore the tweets. That's easier.

Yep, I guess this is pretty much what I should have expected. I post some stuff that doesn't fit. It's ignored. I'm insulted. And then people don't have to do any more thinking. 

Just watch the video of Trump talking in his own words. 

Not sure why I even bothered to think the group that's still here would do anything differently.

Alright, have fun in your sea of 1 or 2 reply threads again. I know you are all hoping to have other posters here. It's clear when you all come out of the woodwork if myself or someone else posts. 

I've said everything, and if you're ignoring it now you'll just ignore it if I said it again. That picture Cal posted of a bird sticking its head in the sand is especially relevant, but not for why he thinks. 

Peace

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yep, I guess this is pretty much what I should have expected. I post some stuff that doesn't fit. It's ignored. I'm insulted. And then people don't have to do any more thinking. 

Just watch the video of Trump talking in his own words. 

Not sure why I even bothered to think the group that's still here would do anything differently.

Alright, have fun in your sea of 1 or 2 reply threads again. I know you are all hoping to have other posters here. It's clear when you all come out of the woodwork if myself or someone else posts. 

I've said everything, and if you're ignoring it now you'll just ignore it if I said it again. That picture Cal posted of a bird sticking its head in the sand is especially relevant, but not for why he thinks. 

Peace

Be that as it may are you surprised at the Democrats who were so bloodthirsty and gung-ho when Obama killed Osama Bin Laden who have now all of a sudden turn back into the pacifists they were before? Doesn't that strike you is at least hypocritical?

WSS

woodpecker immediately gets insulting, then pretends to be a victim.

sick stuff.

22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Veterinarians Near You - Quickly find Bird Vet

AdEnter Your Zip Code & Find Info on Low Cost Vet. Search Now.

Top Quality Pet Care · Call For Appointment Now · Exhaustive Directory · Trusted Professionals

https://hannity.com/media-room/breaking-the-president-says-us-targeting-52-iranian-sites-representing-52-american-hostages-taken-in-1979/

THAT IS REAL AMERICAN LEADERSHIP !!! That is how you STOP a war from occurring. And, you know they know Pres Trump does not do fake red lines.

Our military supports Pres Trump hugely, too. Remember when the obaMao regime held up counting military election votes to negate them?

didn't work.

10 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

This is the most relevant thread (title) for what's going on.

image.png.4cd3e532353d7045df7fa970fb247ab4.png

Wrong choice if there are casualties   .   .   .  

That has to be terrifying to see missiles flying over your home. 

Few minutes ago.

image.png.de925baa46acbbefcbadbbcf5ac579c9.png

image.png.66f6ecf6991d6f9a1b81864e84625667.png

Saw reports that we had earlier launched (Air craft) from Turkey and UAE some time before this, probably from other Bases as well.

image.png.1d769460a6163d7ce7d9dce34399ec08.png

image.png.40332e46440020e7a006757fcf4d73a0.png

Have seen rumor that a Sr Iraqi Military Official was killed at Al Assad Base.

5 Missiles were fired at Camp Taji Base, but apparently no hits.

Several Fighter Jets damaged from attack at Al Assad.

Just saw another report that Iranian Jets have entered Iraqi Airspace - this is going to new levels of stupid.

missiles and iranian "militia" fully funded by...

obaMao and the rest of his globalist pro-Iranian dirtbags.

WWIII started about that time.

Just may have come to fruition on a small scale now.

We'll take out their entire military.