THE BROWNS BOARD

Bring back Gholie

7moses7

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

The next time that bucket of monkey spunk came up with something hilarious will be the first time he came up with something hilarious.

OL are a dime a dozen ?

6 hours ago, 7moses7 said:

Come on his assessment of what is happening now would be hilarious. 

Folks have been banned for less...

7 hours ago, 7moses7 said:

Come on his assessment of what is happening now would be hilarious. 

He's never coming back. Or would you like me to give you a synopsis? 

Suck, suck, suck I predicted it. Haslam blows, Dorsey was a coffee fetcher, Joe Thomas sucks, o line is dime a dozen, and i know more about football than anyone.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Suck, suck, suck I predicted it. Haslam blows, Dorsey was a coffee fetcher, Joe Thomas sucks, o line is dime a dozen, and i know more about football than anyone.

Yea that’s some what close

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

He wasn’t wrong and sounded like a lot of other posters on here. 
We’re we good at some time? Maybe I missed it one night 

4 hours ago, darren15 said:

He would hire himself as GM and Paxton Lynch as HC

Who's Paxton Lynch ?

On 12/31/2019 at 5:14 PM, Orion said:

The fatasses weren't good enough this year.

And they couldn't keep Chubb as the rushing leader against one of the worst defenses in the league!

Had to run the ball to do that.

6 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Lol I had forgotten his hard-on for his lord n' savior Paxton Lynch. Anyone else remember his take on Myles Garrett being a Zumba instructor? Man that didn't age well.

Turns out he was a swinger...

1 hour ago, Kvoethe said:

Had to run the ball to do that.

Yes.   We tried running the ball.  Aside from the first two plays of the game (5 yards each) we were getting mauled behind the LOS.  Chubb had 13 carries for 41 yards.  That's not a lot of carries but there was no where to run.  Let's break it down.  Chubb had a long of 8 yards.  And those two 5 yarders.  Take away 3 carries and 18 yards and ya got 10 carries for 23 yards.  That's what most of Chubb's day was like.  

And Hunt is no slouch running the ball, he had 3 carries for 4 yards.

They had a good defensive plan against us.  Sell out to stop the run....and if the RB doesn't get the ball, just go ahead and harass the passer.

I'm amazed that Chubb had so many yards this season with our OL.  For like HALF the year we didn't even know WHO would be starting, other than Bitonio and Tretter.

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

He's neither entertaining nor edgy - he's just an annoying asshole with zero to add to any conversation. 

He's basically a racist with the sex appeal of a school bus fire.

He did have a fanbase with the lowest common denominator types on here, for sure. 

• Upvote 1

He was a troll who wanted to argue everyone and tell them how he knew it all before anyone else even if it meant going against what he had said or saying stupid things only to get some flames going.

So... Let's play the game.

1. Kitchens was way over his head and he was a coffee fetcher under Zampese last year so the Browns did a brownsian move and handed the keys to the wrong man. People here were delusional thinking about that. Hue Jackson should have stayed.

2. The OL doesn't work because they didn't give a f*** and Kitchens and are lazy fatasses. 

3. No one here should care about the Browns because they died in 1995 and we have only a gimmick in Cleveland since then. We should be rooting for the Baltimore Ravens which are the true Browns and they have once again a playoff team. 

4. Ravens are good because they have Harbough. Jackson is getting injured soon because no good can come from a Black Tankerton. We deserve being humilliated by a Black Tankerton.

5. Dorsey was a coffee fetcher and he didn't want to be that, that's why the Browns are getting rid of the only good thing this team had. 

6. I know success, I've been close to or part of success for many years and I tell you here you can't smell success. My water system that I'm developing, on the other hand... 

7. The Board is full of pussies who can't take some controversy, everything because is lead by Z who is a pussy. I'll fight Z because Mike Tyson is my friend and I've coached him. Wait, I can't do a simple travel to stand up for what I've said. Wait, I'm not fighting Z. It was all Z's fault. Yada yada. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nero said:

He was a troll who wanted to argue everyone and tell them how he knew it all before anyone else even if it meant going against what he had said or saying stupid things only to get some flames going.

So... Let's play the game.

1. Kitchens was way over his head and he was a coffee fetcher under Zampese last year so the Browns did a brownsian move and handed the keys to the wrong man. People here were delusional thinking about that. Hue Jackson should have stayed.

2. The OL doesn't work because they didn't give a f*** and Kitchens and are lazy fatasses. 

3. No one here should care about the Browns because they died in 1995 and we have only a gimmick in Cleveland since then. We should be rooting for the Baltimore Ravens which are the true Browns and they have once again a playoff team. 

4. Ravens are good because they have Harbough. Jackson is getting injured soon because no good can come from a Black Tankerton. We deserve being humilliated by a Black Tankerton.

5. Dorsey was a coffee fetcher and he didn't want to be that, that's why the Browns are getting rid of the only good thing this team had. 

6. I know success, I've been close to or part of success for many years and I tell you here you can't smell success. My water system that I'm developing, on the other hand... 

7. The Board is full of pussies who can't take some controversy, everything because is lead by Z who is a pussy. I'll fight Z because Mike Tyson is my friend and I've coached him. Wait, I can't do a simple travel to stand up for what I've said. Wait, I'm not fighting Z. It was all Z's fault. Yada yada. 

The only thing missing is DieHardBrownsFan and nickers liking it. 

On 12/31/2019 at 11:26 PM, hoorta said:

True enough but actually less overbearing, verbose and pompous and more of a discussion starter than some we could all mention. 

😏

WSS

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

True enough but actually less overbearing, verbose and pompous and more of a discussion starter than some we could all mention. 

😏

WSS

I actually laughed at a lot of the BS because I was well aware he loved playing the Supertroll. He should have included a picture in a cape with a big "ST" t-shirt under it and a rod & reel in both hands with fish on the end of each line.🎣🤗🎣

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

😏

WSS

The problem  from  a Moderator  POV was Tom starting  topics with opinions that were factually  inaccurate.  

Yeah somebody currently  is over the top. I had 1/2 a mind to delete a totally  off  topic war in another thread.