Sign in to follow this  
Kvoethe

Dorsey —————- GONE

Not again. What a mess. I guess I won't be keen on following the offseason this year. 

It's almost like they want us to hate on the Browns. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

RE: Baker, it could have- and it was opined elsewhere canning Zampeze might factor into Mayfield's regression, and another reason Dorsey was asked to take a reduced role. For sure, Mayfield has to realize doing those Progressive commercials was a big mistake. He's a far cry from Aaron Rodgers and State Farm. Year three will tell if we have a one year Anderson flash in the pan QB- or the real deal John.  I'll hope for the best, the talent is there- but not the consistency. Those TD passes against the Bengals to Landry and OBJ were as good as it gets.  

I hope you're right?

Ironically, I was in FL with my family and we were watching football with my brother-in-law - a huge Packers' fan.  After watching the Baker-in-the-bathroom State Farm ad, my brother -in-law asked me, "why is a mediocre QB' getting these State Farm ads.....................just a reference to your earlier comment on how things look on the 'outside'

1 hour ago, Nero said:

Not again. What a mess. I guess I won't be keen on following the offseason this year. 

It's almost like they want us to hate on the Browns. 

I'd love to smuggle in a huge "Haslams: SELL THE BROWNS" banner and walk it around the stadium during a game next year, just to see how long before security busts ass to take it away. 

Where in the stadium is their box? 

33 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'd love to smuggle in a huge "Haslams: SELL THE BROWNS" banner and walk it around the stadium during a game next year, just to see how long before security busts ass to take it away. 

Where in the stadium is their box? 

Maybe that would get you permanently banned from the stadium. 

Also, maybe you get that going for you. 

Sad.

Happy New Year everyone, stuff like this makes me relativize the importance of things: hope all of you have a great 2020 in your personal and work life ;) ... Since we might be screwed in sports, lol. 

• Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, Nero said:

Happy New Year everyone, stuff like this makes me relativize the importance of things: hope all of you have a great 2020 in your personal and work life ;) ... Since we might be screwed in sports, lol. 

Happy New Year in Spain for you too Nero. And I will enjoy my work life of leaf mulching/bagging, house cleaning and meal making. I think actual work was easier.🤠

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

This Franchise is a complete an utter dumpster fire. 5-11 incoming.

I actually think they might settle down and be better with no "SUPER BOWL OR BUST" pressure on them plus their easier 2020 schedule 8-8 might be easy.  :lol:

Really now I'm picking the 2020 final record.  :lol: