THE BROWNS BOARD

Dorsey —————- GONE

Kvoethe

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Need new ownership.

Know anyone with a few billion spare dollars to buy Jimmy out? In a lot of respects he's like Freddie- means well, but totally incompetent at his designated job (owner).   

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

I know a lot of people assume this means McDaniels is coming, but I think it could very well mean it is McCarthy. 

It seemed odd that Dorsey, with his connection to McCarthy, never bothered to even interview him last year. Now he's been pushed out, seemingly putting the analytics guys back in charge. Guess who is now embracing analytics? 

Mike McCarthy. 

I honestly do not think it portends anything.....except more impatience by this team. 

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Absolutley Gipper....  Yup the analytics guys wanted Stefanski for HC in 2019, John got his way with Kitchens, and swirled down the kitchen sink with him....  

stefanski is a shit oc  Does anyone really think he would have done a good job

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Know anyone with a few billion spare dollars to buy Jimmy out? In a lot of respects he's like Freddie- means well, but totally incompetent at his designated job (owner).   

Warren Buffett bought out  Jimmy's  interest in Pilot/Flying J.    Why not this team? 

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Not only that when the analytics guys were running the draft, by comparison Dorsey was a freaking genius.   

I keep trying to tell myself to just let this shake out before commenting too much (since we really don't know how this will all end up) but man, I've seen this movie before. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth. 

Yeah you got your wish, be prepard for a step back. Who wants to come here to be GM or coach when you get the axe after a year or two. This team is probably a good HC away from being a playoff team. But now you bring in a new GM who wants his guys. They always want THEIR guys. Players brought in by Dorsey.

Landry
Ward
OBJ
Randall
Greedy
Chubb
Wilson
Baker
Vernon
Hunt
Richardson

Thats a pretty good group of folks in just 2 years. No GM since the Browns cames back in '99 has brought in as much talent. Yes, the Austin Corbett pick was a bust, so what. You bring in the talent above you get to have a mulligan every once in a while. And guess what else this means, we might lose Wolf and Highsmith who are pretty good guys in their own right. This move reeks of stupidity and incompetence. I have no problem canning a GM, I was for Sashi, Farmer and others getting shown the door because they were incompetent at their job. Dorsey is not incompetent. The Haslams want instant gratification and results or they blow crap up. That can't be they way you run your organization. If the Haslams really believe the team is close, then change the HC and keep everything else in place. Best option here is just sell the team to someone who can better run things, I don't doubt the Haslams desires to win, I doubt their mental competence to do so.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth. 

we finally had a football guy who came in and said there are no real ball players on are team(was he right ? damn right he was)put's together a roster that can win and what does he get for it,fuck the haslems

6 minutes ago, runyon27 said:

Yeah you got your wish, be prepard for a step back. Who wants to come here to be GM or coach when you get the axe after a year or two. This team is probably a good HC away from being a playoff team. But now you bring in a new GM who wants his guys. They always want THEIR guys. Players brought in by Dorsey.

Landry
Ward
OBJ
Randall
Greedy
Chubb
Wilson
Baker
Vernon
Hunt
Richardson

Thats a pretty good group of folks in just 2 years. No GM since the Browns cames back in '99 has brought in as much talent. Yes, the Austin Corbett pick was a bust, so what. You bring in the talent above you get to have a mulligan every once in a while. And guess what else this means, we might lose Wolf and Highsmith who are pretty good guys in their own right. This move reeks of stupidity and incompetence. I have no problem canning a GM, I was for Sashi, Farmer and others getting shown the door because they were incompetent at their job. Dorsey is not incompetent. The Haslams want instant gratification and results or they blow crap up. That can't be they way you run your organization. If the Haslams really believe the team is close, then change the HC and keep everything else in place. Best option here is just sell the team to someone who can better run things, I don't doubt the Haslams desires to win, I doubt their mental competence to do so.

I think we'll be just fine. Dorsey didn't want to take a reduced role, but he didn't earn total trust either. Something was just WRONG this year, and both Kitchens and Dorsey shared in that reality. 

We're going to be alright. Just a guess, and lord knows I've been wrong plenty, but I am excited about the new changes and what we'll bring into town. 

34 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Dorsey gone more than likely means McDaniels. 

Which will pretty much be more of the same, except the HC will be a belligerent asshole who constantly act like he is the only smart person in the room.   At this point, McCarthy would be a home-run hired when compared to that fucking clown. 

Nah man, you don’t get it. You see it’s been McDaniels this WHOLE time has made the GOAT quarterback look good. Tommy obviously would have been just another scrub without Josh propping him up.

Of course, completely agree with you.

Just now, ATOM said:

we finally had a football guy who came in and said there are no real ball players on are team(was he right ? damn right he was)put's together a roster that can win and what does he get for it,fuck the haslems

hey atomj ant....what do you think about dorsey now....he was a fuck up....i guarantee you most of those picks you say are stellar won't even be on this team much longer....including your obj.....obj blows....mayfield is an asshole who thinks he is a training room doctor....dorsey fucked the goose by hiring fatass kitchens...that little atom ant brain neutralized all his picks.....puts together a roster that can win...you idiot, they were 6-10....kitchens is part of the roster dumbass....along with the other losers....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Nah man, you don’t get it. You see it’s been McDaniels this WHOLE time has made the GOAT quarterback look good. Tommy obviously would have been just another scrub without Josh propping him up.

Of course, completely agree with you.

maybe he can trade Mayfield and bring Tebow back with him

1 minute ago, browns52 said:

hey atomj ant....what do you think about dorsey now....he was a fuck up....i guarantee you most of those picks you say are stellar won't even be on this team much longer....including your obj.....obj blows....mayfield is an asshole who thinks he is a training room doctor....dorsey fucked the goose by hiring fatass kitchens...that little atom ant brain neutralized all his picks.....puts together a roster that can win...you idiot, they were 6-10....kitchens is part of the roster dumbass....along with the other losers....

what do i think ? I think Dorsey was are best GM since are return so tell me besides Miles how many draft picks are still on are team Hell how many are still in the league ? prior to dorsey 

5 minutes ago, 7moses7 said:

What did Gholie call Dorsey,  another Coffee Fetcher 

wtf does that have to do with anything are you advocating for ghouly to be are GM ? and btw he called everyone a coffee fetcher

10 minutes ago, ATOM said:

you need to have a foundation of some kind and they did with Dorsey now were going back to what ?

Make Cleveland Toxic Again?  We've been there for two decades.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I think we'll be just fine. Dorsey didn't want to take a reduced role, but he didn't earn total trust either. Something was just WRONG this year, and both Kitchens and Dorsey shared in that reality. 

We're going to be alright. Just a guess, and lord knows I've been wrong plenty, but I am excited about the new changes and what we'll bring into town. 

I am not as optimistic as you are, I hope it turns out well but the Browns tracked record cannot be trusted, speaking of earning trust. Lets not forget we traded Kizer and Randall, a nobody for a starter. We traded Kessler for a draft pick, a bigger nobody for something. Traded for Jarvis Landry for a 4th and a 7th, seems like a bargain. This from a guy called a clown. Seems to me he was clowing other folks. Also let not forget getting a 3rd round pick for Duke.