THE BROWNS BOARD

Dorsey —————- GONE

Kvoethe

Goodbye ass clown. People thought I was crazy when I said he had to go, but nope. I'm telling you, being an NFL GM is the biggest racket on earth. 

33 minutes ago, Neo said:

It did not equal to wins. And I'm guessing there may be a power struggle with the new regime whoever it may be.I really don't know, just guessing.

Yes....DePodesta....the little poindexter prick. 

Seriously, who would even bother interviewing for the head coach job here under the Haslams?

The drama in the front office between this coach against this coach against this side of the front office vs the other side of the front office is never ending. This team needs an honest to god Team President (and not one of the Haslams with the title) in the worst way, who sets up the entire organization under him. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Roughly the same time your father and his sister conceived you, I'd guess. 

Projecting much?  Relax incel...its ok to be the bottom in the relationship...its 2020.

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

(Seriously, who would even bother interviewing for the head coach job here under the Haslams?) I would, coach for a year or two, get fired, and still collect money and laughing all the way to the bank. This is definitely what has been going on.

The drama in the front office between this coach against this coach against this side of the front office vs the other side of the front office is never ending. This team needs an honest to god Team President (and not one of the Haslams with the title) in the worst way, who sets up the entire organization under him. 

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Haslam you miserable fucking chode. In two or three years will be able to look back at the Glory Days when we were 6 and 10.

🤬🤬🤬

WSS

Makes sense to get rid of him.  We need a clean house and now we'll get it.  

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Dorsey gone more than likely means McDaniels. 

Which will pretty much be more of the same, except the HC will be a belligerent asshole who constantly act like he is the only smart person in the room.   At this point, McCarthy would be a home-run hired when compared to that fucking clown. 

This would be wildly entertaining if it was some other team. 

There just seems to be no rhyme or reason to anything that happens. 

13 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

So the Haslams a few years ago be like...

“We need an analytics guy! That’s what will get this ship turned around!”

...few years later...

”We need a football guy! That’s what will get this ship turned around!”

...few years later...

”We need an analytics guy!”...

And the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. We continually start building a foundation and then tear it down before anything gets built.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Neo said:

It did not equal to wins. And I'm guessing there may be a power struggle with the new regime whoever it may be.I really don't know, just guessing.

Yup- Dorsey wanted the final say on everything got it last year, and wasn't willing to relinquish final say. Too proud to admit his promoting Freddie was a major screw up.  I will bet now it was Haslam who was the one who kicked Freddie (justifiably)  out the door.... Probably over Dorsey's objections....  

38 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Another rumor is that the Browns could bring back Andrew Berry to be GM, to team up with fellow analytics-minded Paul DePodesta. With Dorsey gone, it makes sense.

It will be interesting in the upcoming week or so, fo shizzle. 

God help us Browns- DePodesta calling the shots in the draft? With Berry? As was said- Haslam changes direction like the wind.... No idea how they're going to put a happy spin on this one.... 

Vag is right about one thing zero continuity around here....  And that's not good...  

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Another rumor is that the Browns could bring back Andrew Berry to be GM, to team up with fellow analytics-minded Paul DePodesta. With Dorsey gone, it makes sense.

It will be interesting in the upcoming week or so, fo shizzle. 

I think that was the "conflict" from last year......Berry and Depo wanted someone,   Dorsey chose Ferd.   

But...whether or not  Berry is involved, I DO believe this represented a win for the Analytics guys....Depodesta etc. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

And the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. We continually start building a foundation and then tear it down before anything gets built.

If the Browns were a house, with the Haslams building it since they took over, it would have seven kitchens, zero bathrooms, three bedrooms with no closets and a basement with no staircase to the main floor. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Seriously, who would even bother interviewing for the head coach job here under the Haslams?

Need new ownership.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, The Gipper said:

I think that was the "conflict" from last year......Berry and Depo wanted someone,   Dorsey chose Ferd.   

But...whether or not  Berry is involved, I DO believe this represented a win for the Analytics guys....Depodesta etc. 

Absolutley Gipper....  Yup the analytics guys wanted Stefanski for HC in 2019, John got his way with Kitchens, and swirled down the kitchen sink with him....  

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

If the Browns were a house, with the Haslams building it since they took over, it would have seven kitchens, zero bathrooms, three bedrooms with no closets and a basement with no staircase to the main floor. 

Go to San Jose to see the Winchester Mystery House. 

That lady built that because she was haunted by the ghosts of the people killed by the weapons her husband built and sold. 

What is Jimmy Haslam haunted by?    The ghosts of the truckers he ripped off over the years?

• Haha 1

I know a lot of people assume this means McDaniels is coming, but I think it could very well mean it is McCarthy. 

It seemed odd that Dorsey, with his connection to McCarthy, never bothered to even interview him last year. Now he's been pushed out, seemingly putting the analytics guys back in charge. Guess who is now embracing analytics? 

Mike McCarthy. 

Make Cleveland Toxic Again. 

No player, FA, coach, GM anyone who is any good will want to sign up for the Browns.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1