THE BROWNS BOARD

Dorsey —————- GONE

Kvoethe

4 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

ts not his fault the coach cant do anything with all the talent...just dumb

6 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Chubb...ward...obj...hunt...baker...yeah...terrible record...

It did not equal to wins. And I'm guessing there may be a power struggle with the new regime whoever it may be.I really don't know, just guessing.

3 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Leads me to believe the coach Haslam wants has made it clear they won’t work with Dorsey.

two years of getting the most talent the Browns ever had only to be canned for it. This organization is cursed.

Which leads me to believe it's McCarthy. I thought McCarthy passed on the Browns once already? Maybe because of Dorsey?

Dorsey does have an eye for talent. It’s some of the questionable decisions for Dorsey to bring in “his guy” that did him in. IMO. 
Dumping Avery. Dumping Fells for Harris. Missing on the Corbett pick which backfired tremendously. Not having a starting caliber LT.

Most importantly: 

He got us Baker. When most of us didn’t know who it would be:

21 minutes ago, 7moses7 said:

His record here was suspect at best 

He's only been your gm since 2017. The Browns will continue to suffer if for no other reason than zero continuity. What exactly has dorsey done wrong since getting the job? Other than missing on kitchens. I think it's crazy they are talking about parting ways, the guy hasnt even been able to make a mark on the team. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

He's only been your gm since 2017. The Browns will continue to suffer if for no other reason than zero continuity. What exactly has dorsey done wrong since getting the job? Other than missing on kitchens. I think it's crazy they are talking about parting ways, the guy hasnt even been able to make a mark on the team. 

Welcome to Browns Football.

Catch the Excitement! Then release it. 

6 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Christ in a sidecar...is NFL  Live on Espn staffed completely by women??? Or did they #metoo all the control?

You must teach in the most backwards, hillbilly area. You know, where there's three "coloreds" that live on the outskirts of town. 

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

You must teach in the most backwards, hillbilly area. You know, where there's three "coloreds" that live on the outskirts of town. 

Once again...

Its a joke..not a dick, dont take it so hard.

Get awwf maaah lawwn fuddy duddy