THE BROWNS BOARD

Freddie fired

7moses7

5 hours ago, Flugel said:

Don't sweat it man. He always thinks and tries to act as if he is the smartest guy in the room/thread.

And like usual will double down on things he is wrong about.

I'm also pretty sure he STILL has NO idea who Joe Brady is. I also think he saw Brady and referenced 6th round thinking about TB12.

And for someone who talks so much about his travels, to not have a clue why Burrow had Burreaux on his jersey shows just how clueless he is

1 hour ago, Gunz41 said:

Don't sweat it man. He always thinks and tries to act as if he is the smartest guy in the room/thread.

And like usual will double down on things he is wrong about.

I'm also pretty sure he STILL has NO idea who Joe Brady is. I also think he saw Brady and referenced 6th round thinking about TB12.

And for someone who talks so much about his travels, to not have a clue why Burrow had Burreaux on his jersey shows just how clueless he is

I knew who Joe Brady was.......I just never heard him called  "Coach".

And certainly I know why he had his name changed that way....  Cajun and all that. 

And I am the one that said that before this season,  Joe Burrow would have been lucky to have been a 6th round pick....ergo the Tom Brady reference.

And you are the one that goes gutless when you are wrong.

You complained about the way I did the trivia....so I said that I was turning the task over to you.   And where have you been with it all year?  You pussied out on doing it.  

When you discontinue being a gutless puss...maybe you can come and criticize. 

Bye asshole. You ran a trick play, halfback pass on 3rd and 1 when your opponent had no timeouts and you were up 6-0 with 2 minutes to go in the half. Against the best team in the league. Your team then gave up 14 points. You also ran a draw play on 4th and 9. 

You are the weakest link, goodbye. 

Oh, and take John Dorsey with you. Screw that jackass. 

1 minute ago, LBC mike said:

Lol.  Cut throat business.

No kidding.  A sport owned by multi-multi-millionaires and multi-billionaires who want results now.

BTW the $4-8 million coaches salaries are a very small part of the whole equation.

9 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Next HC has to be someone who won’t let loud mouths Landry and OBJ run the team. 

Yep, that has to be one of the top most qualities of our new HC........... OBJ, Landry, Myles and especially Baker. All of them need to be told who the boss is and know that there is only one way to do it, or get the fuck out. 

• Upvote 2

if this team was in a rebuild and Freddie could grow into the job, he deserved year two. This team going into next year is way too talented for that to be true though. Most importantly though, Kitchens just didn’t get it. This game today he was still making the  same mistakes from week one.

Ron Rivera checks off every box for me, I really hope they can lure him in for a look.