THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 17: Browns at Bengals

MLD Woody

12 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

The browns suck, and have a long way to go. It’s insane how much of a whiff this year was. Hopefully a competent head coach can get them to relevance next year. Silver lining is we could get the 9 pick in the draft

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

depending on Arizona and Denver we are probably looking at 10.  Maybe 11. Outside shot at 9.

The only thing that I was concerned about.....WTF ?

RUSHING
Player CAR YDS TD AVG
Nick Chubb 13 41 0 3.2
Baker Mayfield 4 29 0 7.3
Kareem Hunt 3 4 0 1.3

5 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

The only thing that I was concerned about.....WTF ?

RUSHING
Player CAR YDS TD AVG
Nick Chubb 13 41 0 3.2
Baker Mayfield 4 29 0 7.3
Kareem Hunt 3 4 0 1.3

It was as bad as it looked. Dominated by a 1-14 team? 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I want what's best for the Browns. A loss today is better for them long term 

I didn't want a loss, but I suspected that would be the result. And if that uninspired effort doesn't get Freddie fired, nothing will.

He looks bad, no argument there. He did make some good throws, and his OL was absolutely abysmal today, but yeah...I'm officially terrified now. 

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Screw it. Get us a better pick and most importantly, get Freddie FIRED

He's a train wreck of a coach and isn't going to get any better. Make Dorseys decision easy and lose today. 

I know it'll suck to go out with a loss, but it's the best outcome for our long term future.

Anyone with me on this?

bengals smacked the everlovin shit out of the fucking creampuff clowns.....yeah......

48 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

The kid set the rookie season TD record in less than a full season last year, so calling him trash is a stretch. Bad coaching, coupled with a shoddy o line makes for a long season for any QB.

I wanted Josh Allen, but I do think Mayfield is a decent QB. I think he's always going to take chances, and throw picks. 

I do hope he learns to quit answering every question asked to him at these press conferences. Relax Baker, and quit being cocky, Cleveland fans don't care for that.

40 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

The kid set the rookie season TD record in less than a full season last year, so calling him trash is a stretch. Bad coaching, coupled with a shoddy o line makes for a long season for any QB.

he is an undiscipined qb to say the least.....he is a gunslinger....good luck with that....

So...  I don't think firing Kitchens gets us anywhere. I agree he's horrible but is there a chance he can get better in the offseason? Would an OC help?  I mean who in their right mind would want to coach this team at this point?