THE BROWNS BOARD

Ratbirds @ Browns Official Gameday thread

Just now, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Crazy how one dumb play call on third and 1 can allow for Lamar Jackson to throw for 130 yards in a couple of minutes and score 14 points.

shut Your fucking ass. What the hell are you even arguing about? Freddie sucks. The defense also sucks. We both are right cuz the entire team blows

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Andrews up the seam, it's almost too easy to call from my chair.  Wilks allows too much space and too much free release by design.

I tend to NOT over-react, but your D coord has got to go.  

The D quit playing for him During Steelers second game.

we had guys out but the body language said it all.  Then last week was a Flat out embarrassing effort and of course the week before that we let the hapless bengals offense come to life.

6 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

A good deal on that is Wilks.      Getting setup and knowing your keys in his defense when you face an up-tempo offense is pretty complex.  Prohibitively so when you're playing young DB's and backups.  

He’s just another guy.  The Packers kinda saw that too.  He made a few more plays last season though 

hes not getting 10+ a year like some of the other safeties got last offseason. 

Just now, SdBacker80 said:

He’s just another guy.  The Packers kinda saw that too.  He made a few more plays last season though 

hes not getting 10+ a year like some of the other safeties got last offseason. 

He's above average, but in this defense? Not so much.    And they D didn't "quit", they're just being put in bad positions.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Crazy how one dumb play call on third and 1(Kareem Hunt Toss Pass)can allow for Lamar Jackson to throw for 130 yards in a couple of minutes and score 14 points.

thats because the browns stinko and the ravens have 12 pro bowl players.......this gm for the ravens may end up being better than the wizard of oz...ozzie newsome....why can't we find someone like that....6-10 on the way.....

I literally can't stop laughing at our team. I hate that it's happening, but I have the game playing on my phone and I'm taking peeks at it, and I can't stop laughing. Lamar Jackson is everything that Baker Mayfield isn't. He can make every throw, run like the wind, and his teammates love him. Baker Mayfield couldn't complete a throw longer than 6 yards if he was given 3 tries and a mulligan. 

Sorry folks, but it's Tim Couch all over again, whilst another rival drafted the best QB in the draft. First it's Ben Ben for 15 years, and now it's going to be Lamar Jackson. 

I'm honestly still dying of laughter from the ridiculous trick play we ran on 3rd and 1 with 2 minutes to go. At that point we were up 6-0. Now down 14-6. Bwaaaaa! I really hope the crowd booed the team heading into the locker room. I don't have the volume on so I don't know what is happening. What I DO know is we're an absolute joke of a team, and at this point, we still don't have a quarterback. There's still time, but it's running out for Baker. 

14 points given up in 2 minutes and we did the dumbest trick play in history. Lololol. Gotta love our Brownies. Maybe we'll get another drive with two pass interference penalties so we can score again. Lmao. 

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

He's above average, but in this defense? Not so much.    And they D didn't "quit", they're just being put in bad positions.  

It sure looks like they are making sure that Wilkes doesn’t come back.  I can’t necessarily blame them 

he looks good when you put him next to Redwine