THE BROWNS BOARD

Jarvis Landry reportedly among multiple Browns players who yelled 'come get me' to Cardinals

Vambo

11 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Being reported that OBJ was telling Steelers players to tell their front office to trade for him.

Enough smoke for you guys yet? 

More fucking BS.   Even OBJ would not be so stupid as to think that the Browns would make a trade like that to the Steelers.  

But let's hypothesize:   What would it take for the Browns to trade OBJ to the Steelers.

Let's start with this:    They assign the contract of Mike Tomlin to the Browns,  plus 2  future first round picks. 

July 2019: The Browns are going to contend for their first Super Bowl birth

December 2019: Browns players are quitting on the field and some want out 

Merry Christmas everyone!! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, hoorta said:

Ditto. Though I fear it's going to be a Ratbird fan invasion. Know what? I don't care anymore.  :(  

Oh got it on with Rat turd fans on Twitter... I wound up having to block them... They're so firmly attached to Lamar Jacksons crotch it's downright hilarious.. I told them one great season does not make HOF career... I still expect Baker will be better in the long run... I reminded them the story of the tortoise and the Hare. But objectively speaking... Baker needs to get his head out of his own ass and get back to fundamentals...

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Then this list should not be a surprise. 🧐🙈🦃💩

http://definition.org/biggest-nfl-draft-busts/1/

1. Brady Quinn

4. Courtney Brown

And lucky #13-Money Manziel🤑

No way anyone other than Ryan Leaf sits atop that list...

... unless it's Jamarkus Russell.

2 hours ago, D Bone said:

July 2019: The Browns are going to contend for their first Super Bowl birth

December 2019: Browns players are quitting on the field and some want out 

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Thanks, Ebenezer...

You made my fuckin' day...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Oh got it on with Rat turd fans on Twitter... I wound up having to block them... They're so firmly attached to Lamar Jacksons crotch it's downright hilarious.. I told them one great season does not make HOF career... I still expect Baker will be better in the long run... I reminded them the story of the tortoise and the Hare. But objectively speaking... Baker needs to get his head out of his own ass and get back to fundamentals...

You have no idea how tempted I was when we had our obnoxious Raven invader to tell him he was overdue to service Jackson. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

More fucking BS.   Even OBJ would not be so stupid as to think that the Browns would make a trade like that to the Steelers.  

But let's hypothesize:   What would it take for the Browns to trade OBJ to the Steelers.

Let's start with this:    They assign the contract of Mike Tomlin to the Browns,  plus 2  future first round picks. 

And the Steelers are already minus their 2020 first round pick when they traded for Minkah Fitzpatrick. 

17 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Nope... and Hunt's observations don't help at all.

If Dorsey's players won't play for Dorsey's HC, then changing the HC is the simplest fix.

If what Hunt said is accurate, Dorsey isn't going to have much choice but to show Freddie the door. That's absolutely damning, and in my book a polite way of saying some of the players quit in that game. I'm certain Dorsey always reviews game tape, and it will be obvious to him who was dogging it out there, if anyone. When you lose the team, you just lost your job. It sure was uninspired football out in the desert, with girly tackling.  The Cardinal's opening 90 yard drive looked like the Browns defense wasn't even on the field. 

What say you Tour? I say a 56-10 or so beat down Sunday by the Ravens, and Freddie doesn't get to coach the last game against the Bengals. 

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

You have no idea how tempted I was when we had our obnoxious Raven invader to tell him he was overdue to service Jackson. 

Oh these Mfer's have got themselves pegged for the Lombardi Trophy already... I'll guaraantee you Jackass will choke when it absolutely counts...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MDDawg said:

Freddie’s lost the team, none of these guys want to play for the Cardinals they just want to embarrass Freddie and get him fired. This report got the Browns ripped on PTI today. 

Mike silver has not had a single reputable report regarding the browns since his buddy hue was fired. He's not starting now.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Who are the other three teams they talk about? Also was this before or after he was mocking the steelers head coach by yawning in the endzone? Weird how one report comes out using the phrase come get me now every reporter is saying oh yeah he said it to the team I cover. 

On 12/16/2019 at 7:50 PM, hoorta said:

1) As Nickers said, Cleveland has an ironclad lease with the Browns for another 5 years- at least.

2) Oakland? You mean Joke-land? They'll never get another NFL team unless the city &  Alameda county come up with at least a billion dollars (seems the going rate is now more like two billion) to build a state of the art stadium- and they've shown zero interest in doing so to keep the Raiders from moving to Vegas in the first place. BTW, the denizens of St. Louis are so pissed about Kroenke and the move of the Rams, they're perfectly happy to tell the NFL to take their product and shove it. So scratch that one too. 

3) You haven't been reading anything Haslam has been saying either. He's committed to bringing a winning team to Cleveland. Spent tens of millions of his own money on stadium upgrades, in case you forgot. So what makes you so all fired certain he's going to sell the team? 

And Dorsey has "failed" because he hasn't turned an 0-16 team into a Super Bowl winner in two seasons? Just get out of here with that crap. Would you rather have Dan Snyder? The billionaire Fords up in Detroit who haven't won a championship for even longer than the Browns? Arizona may have beaten the Browns Sunday- but the Cardinals haven't won a Championship for longer than almost anyone on this Board has been alive. (and some are on the high side of 70) That's going to continue until next year at the earliest. 

I am not worried about a move...for now.

The city best get on the stick and plan on a new stadium.  Ours is always ranked as one of the worst in the league.  It was pretty average the day it opened.  It's going to have to have a lid on it to make it work from a financial standpoint.  It can't exclusively be used for 10 Browns games and a few summertime concerts.

OBJ, Landry dispel speculation that they want out

Cleveland wide receivers confirm what rational Browns fans already knew to be true.

By Thomas Moore@Tom_RedRight88 Dec 18, 2019, 7:26pm EST

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

OBJ, Landry dispel speculation that they want out

Cleveland wide receivers confirm what rational Browns fans already knew to be true.

Well that's a relief.

The Browns are the biggest joke in the NFL period.  

Per Wikipedia: Through the end of the 2018 season, the Browns' win–loss record since returning to the NFL in 1999 is 95–224–1 and they hold the longest active playoff drought in the NFL at 16 seasons

And Baker looks like the new Hillis. 

:(

43 minutes ago, SD_Tom said:

The Browns are the biggest joke in the NFL period.  

Per Wikipedia: Through the end of the 2018 season, the Browns' win–loss record since returning to the NFL in 1999 is 95–224–1 and they hold the longest active playoff drought in the NFL at 16 seasons

And Baker looks like the new Hillis. 

:(

😁