THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns at Cardinals Gameday Thread

Zombo

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

IT'S GAMEDAY YOU PANCAKE-EATING MOTHERFUCKERS !!

Go Browns!!!!!!!!!

Z

grand babies sleepover!  2B3d.gif    & no mix :o..so they got grandpa's Bacon & eggs and liked it.. granny was jailed & released ..   

I really want to predict a victory here, but my brain isn't letting me do it. Similar to the recent Pittsburgh game, my brain is saying things like, "The Browns never travel west very well", and "Our defense looks softer than a throw pillow", and "We look borderline awful on offense even with the NFL’S leading rusher". 

Here's the good news, like several people have said:  Despite having a powerful pass rusher, the Cardinals have an ATROCIOUS defense. Remember how our offense was struggling during that time in our schedule when we literally played the top 5 defenses in consecutive weeks? You remember what the cure was? The Miami Dolphins' defense. So right now, we need to hope, no...we should EXPECT our offense to move the ball and finish multiple drives with a smattering of big plays mixed in. 

Aww screw it. Against my better judgment, I'm picking the embattled Browns to win. Our defense will be awful again, but our offense will be substantially better today. Baker will have some extra juice and typically that's a good sign. This will be close until the 4th quarter, and expect some points to be scored. 

Browns - 34

Cardinals - 27

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Great day of football...

Bears at Packers at 1pm, I love some NFC North games in December outdoors. 

Of course Browns at 4pm.

Bills at Steelers Sunday Night Football. 

Ahhhhh, somebody to root for or against all day !  Now that's a good Sunday.  :)

.......and homemade beef stew before the BROWNS game, ummmm.

10 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Ahhhhh, somebody to root for or against all day !  Now that's a good Sunday.  :)

.......and homemade beef stew before the BROWNS game, ummmm.

Sure.

Root for Buffalo   (or anyone that plays Pitt)

Root for Tennessee.....seems to be the right route.     But Henry is questionable.

Root for Chiefs over Broncos.   Let the Broncos die out.

Root for Saints over Colts.....Monday night.

Root for anyone who plays the Cowboys.....in order to fuck the FRAKs

No real rooting interest in Bears/Packers....but it seems like a good game to watch.    (in fact.....that is the early game we have to watch....they are not showing DATS/Tits.

6 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

The Mrs. and I go in for her induction here this afternoon so I'll be missing the game and the thread. I'm confident my very soon to be daughter is bringing the Browns some luck today!

Congrats!!!  Get an extra couple hours of sleep. Your schedule will change dramatically.  My wife and I just had our second child two weeks ago  

No Browns game here. I got Gb vs Chi and NE vs Cin at 1

LA Rams vs Dal at 4

gonna have to find a stream somewhere 

Any threads.

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

No Browns game here. I got Gb vs Chi and NE vs Cin at 1

In sunny GB.....but you can see your breath.

INACTIVES--- TE's- D.Njoku (healthy scratch)..P.Brown..DE-O.Vernon..S-E.Murray..OL-D.Forbes..WR-T.Taylor..DT-Justin Zimmer...

Scott Petrak reports S.Richardson to play in place of Vernon at DE

Daryl Ruieter is reporting Kendall Lamm will start over Hubbard at RT