THE BROWNS BOARD

Dorsey deserves blame for disappointing season

MDDawg

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Tour prays to the Sashi shrine he and LondonBrown built on the daily... 😉😃

Sashi may have been OK as say Team President or something......the guy in charge of making transactions.......but in no way in hell should he be allowed anywhere near a talent evaluation process. 

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Sashi may have been OK as say Team President or something......the guy in charge of making transactions.......but in no way in hell should he be allowed anywhere near a talent evaluation process. 

How dare you speak ill of "Saint Sashi, the patron saint of tanking". 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

How dare you speak ill of "Saint Sashi, the patron saint of tanking". 

He did save us from the.....trade for the  former Bengal QB.....shit, can't remember his name.  AJ something.  At least he knew that much.  (but didn't he have a hand in choosing  Hue Jack?   ergo, his talent evaluation deficiencies were not limited to players). 

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

He did save us from the.....trade for the  former Bengal QB.....shit, can't remember his name.  AJ something.  At least he knew that much.  (but didn't he have a hand in choosing  Hue Jack?   ergo, his talent evaluation deficiencies were not limited to players). 

Hue was Haslam’s hire, he overruled their choice of (now 10-5) Sean McDermott the Bills coach  

16 minutes ago, MDDawg said:

Hue was Haslam’s hire, he overruled their choice of (now 10-5) Sean McDermott the Bills coach  

And Freddie was  Dorsey's hire.....who he wanted over Haslam's choice of Stefanski?    Or was that the choice of the analytics staff? 

Total meltdown either way.   So...who do we trust?  Depodesta?

12 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

And Freddie was  Dorsey's hire.....who he wanted over Haslam's choice of Stefanski?    Or was that the choice of the analytics staff? 

Total meltdown either way.   So...who do we trust?  Depodesta?

Stefanski was analytics (and possibly Haslam's) choice. Depodesta may indeed choose the next coach.

36 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Gip still thinks Sashi evaluated players??? And now coaches, too???

I know he didn't do the actual evaluations.....but He was in charge.   And He had final decision if there were disputes.....even if he didn't do the evaluations himself.  ( I said he should not be allowed anywhere near the talent evaluation process.   By your insinuation....you agree with me.) And he had the say in coaching hires.    That is what I said, if you bothered to read.   If he didn't have any involvement in any of that....then why was he given a paycheck?  And the title  of GM ?  Was he just a potted plant?  Was he just there to be a bean counter? 

If he had no responsibility for any of the teams operations....then why are/did you slobber all over his dick? 

Lol...people act like they are in the boardroom knowing who makes what decisions about personnel...dorsey did this...jimmah did that.  Its supposition at best.  The only thing we truly know is Freddie Sucks.  Keep Dorsey and find a decent coach.  Half the people in here were on their knees last year in front of Dorsey..mouths agape.  Please...how quickly times have changed...

On 12/5/2019 at 10:30 AM, calfoxwc said:

It is an excellent article, and I also agree. If Dorsey had kept Zeitler at OG, it would have helped Hubbard at RT.

The offensive line situation killed Mayfield's chance of taking his success last year even further.

Dorsey was betting big on Corbett and lost.

Another good article:

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Article/OBR-Film-Room-Baker-Mayfield-and-the-checkdown-dilemma-139719701

I blame the OL coach for Corbett's failure and the failures of the OL. How does a guy go from "BUST" here, to starting for the Rams? In my opinion, the only coach that should be retained is Stump Mitchell.

21 minutes ago, TopDawg31 said:

I blame the OL coach for Corbett's failure and the failures of the OL. How does a guy go from "BUST" here, to starting for the Rams? In my opinion, the only coach that should be retained is Stump Mitchell.

The Rams oline was in much worse shape and still is than our beloved Browns.  
just because he’s getting playing time means absolutely nothing.

• Thanks 1