THE BROWNS BOARD

Terrell Pryor in critical condition after stabbing

Zombo

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler tweeted that a close family friend of Pryor's told him the family expects him to survive, adding, "several family members are by his side post-surgery as doctors monitor his progress".

Pryor was the starting quarterback for the Ohio State Buckeyes from 2008 to 2010, winning the Big Ten championship twice. He was subsequently drafted by the Oakland Raiders in the third round of the 2011 NFL Supplemental draft, playing quarterback before eventually switching positions when he signed with the Cleveland Browns in 2015.

Its a Joke..not a dick...dont take it so hard.

Wow..the justice police is out in force...leave your dark humor at the door.  You see ..yeah..i teach kids..but I am also an adult and I make adult jokes...sometimes they are hilariously cringworthy.  I live by the motto...just because you make light of something doesnt mean you take it lighly.  I see some of the stuff spewed around here and I am amazed at the hypocracy.  Sit down and let the big kids have a few laughs.  Does the fake outrage make you feel better?  Why arent you walking the streets of chicago where they kill and shoot hundreds of young black men a year??  Please back off my jokes.  I am amazed how easily you guys are triggered.  

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Its a Joke..not a dick...dont take it so hard.

Wow..the justice police is out in force...leave your dark humor at the door.  You see ..yeah..i teach kids..but I am also an adult and I make adult jokes...sometimes they are hilariously cringworthy.  I live by the motto...just because you make light of something doesnt mean you take it lighly.  I see some of the stuff spewed around here and I am amazed at the hypocracy.  Sit down and let the big kids have a few laughs.  Does the fake outrage make you feel better?  Why arent you walking the streets of chicago where they kill and shoot hundreds of young black men a year??  Please back off my jokes.  I am amazed how easily you guys are triggered.  

I would expect nothing less from a Columbiana County resident. 

14 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I would expect nothing less from a Columbiana County resident. 

Hey Columbiana was voted in RD as the nicest place in America !

Screenshot_2019-11-30_152739.jpg

Screenshot_2019-11-30_152753.jpg

• Haha 1

On 11/30/2019 at 11:37 AM, Kvoethe said:

Well...he should be used to getting cut...

Full recovery expected...

... so now I can laugh at this... LMAO...