THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

There's a lot of different theories on what happened to turn the Browns season around when we were 2-6 and coming off another embarrassing performance.

There is a rumor that The Rally Possum has snuck back into the stadium

possum.jpeg?quality=85&strip=all

Some think it is Swagger Jr., who is undefeated since his First Energy Debut

2ff_img3055.jpeg

Still others think it is our Colombian good luck charm, Sophia, who is yet to miss the mark as Celebrity Guest Prognosticator.

300full.jpg

And many feel like it was The Great Zomboni's return to the Mecca to pay proper respects to Stan that turned the tide

75388311_10218211804040157_3451063345401

My personal theory is that the Browns are a pretty good football team that finally got its shit together.

And there is some shit to kick this Sunday...

Cleveland at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM Sunday

Not long ago, the Steelers were an offensive force to be reckoned with, featuring the dangerous "triplets". Now they are nice little defensive team with "triplets" of ...Hodges/Samuels/Johnson. Whoever that is. With the Browns getting Obi back, and possibly Vernon, and curb-stomping thug Pouncey still out in the middle of the OL for the Steelers, the Browns defense should feast on the Steelers. Defensively, the Steelers can still bring the heat, but running Chubb and Hunt will soften any pass rush. Look for the Browns to start with a brutal, long TD drive and take the crowd out of it, then just pound and bruise the Steelers all day BROWNS 31 STEELERS 9

New York Jets at Cincinnati 1:00 PM Sunday

I guess, the Bungles coach, whoever that is, figured out that Andy Dalton wasn't the problem. But is too late to save 0-16? They either need to win this one  or at Miami later in the season. I think they might actually beat the Jets tomorrow ... but why risk my perfect Bungle pick streak? JETS 24 BUNGLES 21

San Francisco at Baltimore 1:00 PM Sunday

Two teams that are better than I expected. But I see the 49ers sustaining that success with that great Front Four, while I think the Ravens peaked last week. Figure out Jacko and you beat Baltimore, it's about time defenses figure him out. And this is a good one. 49ERS 23 RAVENS 16

Sof%C3%ADa-Vergara-lingerie-Gif.gif

• Upvote 1

Ok back to tackle football none of those other distractions besides women weaken you before the big game !:ph34r:

Now speaking of big,. "The Game"....

(2)Ohio St. X vs   @(10)Michigan 9.0 9.0 9.0 9.0 Sat 11/30 12:00 PM

And "The other Game",.   And keep your focus guys, eyes on the prize, no distractions !

Cleveland X vs   @Pittsburgh 1.0 2.0 2.0 2.0 Sun 12/01 01:00 PM
@Baltimore   vs X San Francisco 4.5 4.5 6.0 6.0 Sun 12/01 01:00 PM
New York (NYJ) X vs   @Cincinnati 3.5 3.5 3.5 3.5

Sun 12/01 01:00 PM

Never-Do-In-Las-Vegas-10.jpg

Here are my picks:

1.  Browns vs. Steelers.    Here, I am going to use some reverse psychology.      I pick the Steelers to win:   24-23.

2. Jets vs. Bengals.    Jets playing decently,   Bengals are all in on Chase Young  (not Burrows...Young.  Jets win  33-13

3. 49ers vs. Ravens.   Both overachieving teams in my estimation.  But the 49ers have Nick Bosa...and I will go with his team.  Niners  19-9

Stenography assistant.   Knowing that Cleveland Rocks and Pittsburgh sucks,  I go for the assistant that rocks.  Fergie is a rockin' chick....she will do:

fcc88d3708f8113c577b5fedb4e848ae.jpg