THE BROWNS BOARD

Kitchens wearing “Pittsburgh Started It" shirt”

jcam222

22 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Not sure whether I love it or hate it LOL. 

59739EC0-6B54-423A-8F46-0DA2DC2D0A53.png

4 hours ago, gumby73 said:

the guy gets a gag gift from his 2 daughters on his birthday Friday & wears it to a Movie with them...I can give the guy a solid pass 

Jeezus..does his other daughter also have a facial hair problem?

• Haha 1

I  suppose I don't mind him wearing it on his own time away from a football setting. It's not like he went out and bought it.

At first I liked the shirt but then it hit me that "he started it" is what crybabies say to mommy in protest.

You watch, someone it Piggsburgh will come up with a shirt depicting a diaper wearing tyke in a Browns helmet crying "Pittsburgh started it"!

16 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I  suppose I don't mind him wearing it on his own time away from a football setting. It's not like he went out and bought it.

At first I liked the shirt but then it hit me that "he started it" is what crybabies say to mommy in protest.

You watch, someone it Piggsburgh will come up with a shirt depicting a diaper wearing tyke in a Browns helmet crying "Pittsburgh started it"!

You’re giving stooler fan too much credit. They can’t spell the word “it”

17 minutes ago, Gorka said:

That or Alec Baldwin will borrow it and change the helmet to a picture of Joe Biden for his next Donald Trump act on SNL...

I'm glad I didn't have any food or beverage in my mouth when I got to that line in bold above Gork!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Today's result is the reason why you don't do shit like this, because now Freddie looks like a fucking idiot 

One team on the field today is a mentally strong team that has weathered injuries and are still in the playoff hunt... the other team wears cute shirts and completely shits the bed after jumping out to a 10-0 lead against a JV offense. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

One team on the field today is a mentally strong team that has weathered injuries and are still in the playoff hunt... the other team wears cute shirts and completely shits the bed after jumping out to a 10-0 lead against a JV offense. 

Pittsburgh still started it 😂 

1 minute ago, jcam222 said:

Nah , they won the game yes. Never will change the fact they started that fight. It will always remain true. Our defense shit the bed today big time for sure and we got beat. 

Silly me, I actually thought what happens in the W-L column is what really counts. 

But hey, THEY STARTED A FIGHT. Whoop-dee-doo! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jcam222 said:

Nah , they won the game yes. Never will change the fact they started that fight. It will always remain true

They may have started it, but then our best player couldn't keep himself under control causing him to be removed from the team - and league, resulting in hurting his team's chances to win each and every week he's watching from his couch..... that will always remain true.

But hey, I guess some Browns' fans think it's cute.................. Maybe they thought today's loss was cute too?? 

I sure didn't. 

3 minutes ago, D Bone said:

They may have started it, but then our best player couldn't keep himself under control causing him to be removed from the team - and league, resulting in hurting his team's chances to win each and every week he's watching from his couch..... that will always remain true.

But hey, I guess some Browns' fans think it's cute.................. Maybe they thought today's loss was cute too?? 

I sure didn't. 

And I thought Baker was this great leader who inspires people...

That definitely looked like one inspired offense in the second half. 

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

I sure didn't. 

Nope, I agree the end result sucked and hurt us. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Nah , they won the game yes. Never will change the fact they started that fight. It will always remain true. Our defense shit the bed today big time for sure and we got beat. 

Sorry, but they started it and they finished it.

The Browns were supposed to finish it remember? And how would the Browns have finished it? The same way the stealers did.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Sorry, but they started it and they finished it.

The Browns were supposed to finish it remember? And how would the Browns have finished it? The same way the stealers did.

I'm sorry, are you the guy who referred to someone as a "Jew Boy"? 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/steelers-glad-coach-never-anything-234640057.html

Steelers thought it was “stupid” of Freddie Kitchens to wear T-shirt

The bad blood between the Steelers and Browns existed even before their Week 11 extracurricular activities. But after Freddie Kitchens publicly sported a “Pittsburgh Started It” T-shirt last week, there may be no going back on the bitterness of the rivalry.

“I know that our coach never would have done anything like that,” Steelers left guard Ramon Foster said, via Brooke Pryor of ESPN. “Why throw gas? When you do something like that, you throw your players in harm’s way. He’s not on the field. You throw your players in harm’s way when you do stuff like that with a vengeance. And I hate that for them.”

Foster added he’s “glad coach T doesn’t do anything like that,” referring to Steelers coach Mike Tomlin.

Kitchens downplayed wearing a “Pittsburgh Started It” shirt while out to see “It’s a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood” for his birthday Friday night.

The Steelers, though, saw it something as other than “just a T-shirt,” as Kitchens seemed to imply.

“I thought it was pretty stupid,” Steelers offensive lineman David DeCastro said. “That’s a lot of bulletin-board material. I don’t know why you do that as a coach. I just don’t get that. Of course it’s going to motivate us. What are you thinking? It’s just not smart.”

On Sunday night, after the Steelers’ 20-13 victory, Pittsburgh Clothing Co. printed a T-shirt that read "and Pittsburgh finished it,” Daryl Ruiter of 92.3 The Fan reports.