THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 13 NFL Maps

dusty

6 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Really wish they would add the game time forecast & Referee assigned crews to somewhere in these Maps...Dan Fouts :P yikes! 

We did pull the #1 CBS crew....  And while I'm at it- screw the Bengals for costing me around $400 bucks on Sunday Ticket this year. If they had taken the Baltimore bribe, it would be Browns every week over the air..... 

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

We did pull the #1 CBS crew....  And while I'm at it- screw the Bengals for costing me around $400 bucks on Sunday Ticket this year. If they had taken the Baltimore bribe, it would be Browns every week over the air..... 

Am still really torked off they flexed our Game to 1pm moving Oak.@ KC till 4pm..I still think we get more viewers no matter what time they choose it to be..Interested to see who ranks behind 9'ers/rats

14 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Am still really torked off they flexed our Game to 1pm moving Oak.@ KC till 4pm..I still think we get more viewers no matter what time they choose it to be..Interested to see who ranks behind 9'ers/rats

As you can see from the map....it looks like they actually gave the Browns/Steelers game more coverage nationwide with the 1:00 pm game.  The other 3 games on that network only got the pockets around the region where the teams are involved  (except Houston gets the Tit/Colts game because of divisional interest). 

Here is the late game map for CBS:

13-CBS-L.png

Here is the Fox single game map

San Francisco @ Baltimore
Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis

Green Bay @ NY Giants
Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman

Philadelphia @ Miami
Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber

Tampa Bay @ Jacksonville
Dick Stockton, Mark Schlereth

LA Rams @ Arizona (LATE)
Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston

13-FOX.png

11 minutes ago, dusty said:

I agree on the referees

We got the Clay Martin crew.. Last we saw Clay, we won at Denver last season & beat Ravens at home 12-9...Clays from Oklahoma 🧔 Baptist 🙏.... Coaches high school Basketball.. Don't tell Mike Tomlin;)  

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

Really wish they would add the game time forecast & Referee assigned crews to somewhere in these Maps...Dan Fouts :P yikes! 

Not sure how accurate the weather forcast os this far out but doesn't look too bad (forcast says nothing about the smell though).

Capture+_2019-11-27-20-21-22.png