THE BROWNS BOARD

It's Steeler Week

Icecube

18 hours ago, Zombo said:

Steelers officially starting The Duck at QB.

Z

Tomlin "He has not* killed us"...... YET!  watch out for that on coming bus🚍Mason.. Cook that Duck! Wilks 

20 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

I live in steeler country...they are nervous on the radio...talking how if they lose they can kiss wildcard goodbye.

All the callers rooting for duck die nasty...the 3rd stringer...

FIFY...:P

Mike

What a memorable Steelers/BROWNS year this has been.   May have cost the BROWNS more before this year is out.

AND...

Browns defensive end Joe "Turkey" Jones sacks Steelers quarterback Terry Bradshaw during a 1976 game at Municipal Stadium in Cleveland. Bradshaw was injured on the play, and Jones was penalized for unnecessary roughness. (George Heinz, The Plain Dealer)

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/11/joe-turkey-jones-understands-the-browns-steelers-rivalry-and-how-hes-connected-to-myles-garrett.html

We’re talking, of course, about the fourth-quarter play in Week 5 of the 1976 season. Jones, a 6-foot-6, 250-pound Browns defensive end, corralled Steelers quarterback Terry Bradshaw with a bear hug, then picked him off the ground and sent him head-first into the turf at Municipal Stadium.

If you missed it back then, you’ve surely seen it since. It’s hard to escape when the broadcast of a Browns-Steelers game wants to lean into the rivalry angle. FOX showed it before the Browns and Steelers met in Cleveland two weeks ago.

YA5LNXJK5NHJ3EJZSYQURYT46A.jpg

15 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You and Rudolph....both liars.  

You do not have one goddamned iota of what was or was not said.  And I am certain that you are not capable of understanding the evidentiary principles I have outlined on here wherein it would be highly credible what he said.

Stfu Gipper. If Rudolph said something racist it would have been the first thing out of Garrett mouth, at minimum to teammates and not a single one knew a damn thing about it. 

18 hours ago, Vagitron said:
  1. I've never been all aboard the Rudolph train. I thought he might be the guy but he has only gotten worse.
  2. Rudolph also didn't say anything racist to Garrett. No one in the locker room of either team knew a damn thing about it. Garrett said it to try and save face. 
  3. All the steelers need is decent qb play. It isn't going to be from Rudolph. 

1. Actually you've been on and off Mason like he's a two-bit hooker. Your strongest endorsement came a scant 6 weeks ago.

On 10/2/2019 at 8:22 AM, Vagitron said:

... Rudolph at minimum will be a stop gap but I think he becomes the next one when that time comes.

2. It's fox...so it must be true... https://www.foxnews.com/sports/myles-garrett-racial-slur-allegation-known-browns-report

3. So you found your running game??? Where was it?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, hoorta said:

Minus Pouncey- he had better learn to Duck. Pressure up the middle- the bane of QBs...

... and the middle is where our pressure should come from Ogun and Richardson.

Wouldn't mind seeing Vernon return tho....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

... and the middle is where our pressure should come from Ogun and Richardson.

Wouldn't mind seeing Vernon return tho....

I know, we're kind of desperate for the return of Vernon, and it's not looking good as of right now.  Whenever you keep hearing "day-to-day", you know there's a little more to it.  Hopefully he gets a breakthrough and can get on the field!  I haven't heard anything one way or the other, so I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

Random point, but have you guys noticed the play of Greg Robinson since he got benched?  Man, that really woke him up because he's playing at a pretty damn good level.  Not "dominant" but certainly in the "pretty damn good" category.  It's wonderful to see and he'll be supremely tested Sunday.  Greg is a good dude and somebody who has a lot of personality.  He always provides thoughtful interviews on podcasts and is somebody I always root for on a weekly basis.  He's been instrumental on plays like our first screen pass last week to start the game.  The pass by Baker was terrific, but Greg got out there quickly and really pinned his guy without holding or any issues.  Greg continues to move very well and if he keeps it going, it'll go a long way in helping us win our 4th in a row.  I have a feeling this game is going to be tense, low-scoring, and going down to the last 5 minutes of play.  Hope I'm wrong because I'D LOVE a Steeler ass-kicking!!  🤣

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

Stfu Gipper. If Rudolph said something racist it would have been the first thing out of Garrett mouth, at minimum to teammates and not a single one knew a damn thing about it. 

It WAS the first thing out of Garrett's mouth  asshole.  He told Freddie immediately after in the locker room.  Freddie, in his postgame press conference  told all reporters that Garrett told him that Rudolph had said something that he would not repeat.

If you are not going to actually follow the facts of a story...don't make your ignorant comments and opinions about it. 

Hi. My name is Forrest Gump.

ForrestGump+chocolates.jpg

I really like my Cleveland Browns sweatshirt.

ff_2890114alt1_full.jpg&w=325

My friends keep saying "Forrest, you must be stupid, you should be

a Patriots fan "

But my mama always said "son, you just tell them 'stupid is as stupid does...

and that refers to pittsburg steeler fans'..."

583ed2c2e02ba75e658b5bd4-1280

On 11/27/2019 at 9:31 AM, jiggins7919 said:

I know, we're kind of desperate for the return of Vernon, and it's not looking good as of right now.  Whenever you keep hearing "day-to-day", you know there's a little more to it.  Hopefully he gets a breakthrough and can get on the field!  I haven't heard anything one way or the other, so I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

Random point, but have you guys noticed the play of Greg Robinson since he got benched?  Man, that really woke him up because he's playing at a pretty damn good level.  Not "dominant" but certainly in the "pretty damn good" category.  It's wonderful to see and he'll be supremely tested Sunday. 

Yup... and then he pops up Wed. "in protocol".

Not cool...

• Upvote 1

On 11/28/2019 at 10:34 AM, Tour2ma said:

Yup... and then he pops up Wed. "in protocol".

Not cool...

Ain't that some shit? Lol. I'm not sure if McCray would get the start or if we'd go with Lamm. He's been on roster all year so you think we'd try him at some point right? McCray just frightens me, lol. 

I really do think this could be a game of punts and "who makes the least amount of mistakes". Field position, turnovers, penalties, and capitalizing on opportunities will be everything. Steelers defense will be so amped for this game, but if we continue to play disciplined football, I really do believe our talent should shine through. An important game in December. Let's win it. 

One more thing...the weather looks like it might be rainy and cold. The great equalizer. Ugh. 

On 11/26/2019 at 8:16 AM, Vagitron said:

When is Jussie smollett coming off suspension? 

WTF are you even talking about and what does that have to do with what I said? By the way you screen name is beyond fucken stupid. After your done sucking Mason off, down his man juice with some bleach. You would be doing the world a favor. Go Browns and OSU!

4 hours ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

WTF are you even talking about and what does that have to do with what I said? By the way you screen name is beyond fucken stupid. After your done sucking Mason off, down his man juice with some bleach. You would be doing the world a favor. Go Browns and OSU!

To be fair...he did not choose that name,  Zombo did.....because he is perceived as the biggest puss on here.   His actual choice was actually something even more lame, so he should be thankful. At least this one gives him an identity. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

To be fair...he did not choose that name,  Zombo did.....because he is perceived as the biggest puss on here.   His actual choice was actually something even more lame, so he should be thankful. At least this one gives him an identity. 

Dude is a cuck chum guzzler. Literally spit out my beer after hearing Zombo picked his name. It's been a Good day seeing those assholes @ "BAMA" lose today.

On 11/25/2019 at 8:45 PM, Tour2ma said:

About time this thread was launched...

Sure their D is still the strength of their team, but our O is a good scrimmage better than the one that hung blackjack on them just two short weeks ago.

Defensively... we just sit back in a variety of zones and play confuse-a-duck.

Not even Heinz will save them.

I have to disagree. I've seen it way too many times where the Browns sit back instead of pressuring a rookie QB and the result is always the same. A loss. Put some pressure on the damn qb and create turnovers.......

• Upvote 1

On 11/24/2019 at 4:05 PM, Icecube said:

Pitt finally benched Rudolph, because he was sucking giant ass. Duck came in and they scored 2 plays, covering 90 yards. 

Next week's game just got tougher. 

Duck ain't no Dan Marino, circa 1984, but he's better than Mason. 

Not to mention, Pitt won, so they will still have some fight left in them. 

Hi Colin!

• Haha 1

On 11/30/2019 at 12:28 PM, WarriorsRpussies said:

My screen name was changed by the admins you fucking moron. 

"Pittsburgh started it"

Pittsburgh also finished it.

On 11/30/2019 at 4:51 PM, The Gipper said:

To be fair your full of shit. I will see you at the draft in Cleveland gramps. 

21 hours ago, ElkDawg said:

I have to disagree. I've seen it way too many times where the Browns sit back instead of pressuring a rookie QB and the result is always the same. A loss. Put some pressure on the damn qb and create turnovers.......

they got tomlin and we have hillbilly fred....ever think of that....you better....

21 hours ago, ElkDawg said:

the browns suck...and you are correcto mundo....they sit back and wait for something bad to happen and the only thing bad that happens is them fucking selves....they stink...always have and always will