THE BROWNS BOARD

It's Steeler Week

Icecube

Pitt finally benched Rudolph, because he was sucking giant ass. Duck came in and they scored 2 plays, covering 90 yards. 

Next week's game just got tougher. 

Duck ain't no Dan Marino, circa 1984, but he's better than Mason. 

Not to mention, Pitt won, so they will still have some fight left in them. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Dude...cant we enjoy the 41 points before you bring that negative bullshit.  Give us a fuckin break!!  You posted this at 405...reevaluate your life man...seriosuly...

Thanks for deciding how to be a fan for me. Can you tell me what my favorite color should be and what kind of female I am attracted to as well? Am I an ass or boob man? Brunette or blondes? Italian or Chinese? 

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Pitt finally benched Rudolph, because he was sucking giant ass. Duck came in and they scored 2 plays, covering 90 yards. 

Next week's game just got tougher. 

Duck ain't no Dan Marino, circa 1984, but he's better than Mason. 

Not to mention, Pitt won, so they will still have some fight left in them. 

They beat the Bengals by 6 points, 16-10.   As I had said, their defense was going to win that game.....and let me repeat....they beat the now 0-11 Bengals by 6 points. 

After the way the Browns played today....with their offense being in gear, they should roll next week. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

They beat the Bengals by 6 points, 16-10.   As I had said, their defense was going to win that game.....and let me repeat....they beat the now 0-11 Bengals by 6 points. 

After the way the Browns played today....with their offense being in gear, they should roll next week. 

Wait a minute, speaking of a horrible opponent....the Fins are 2-9 and managed to put up 24 points on the Browns' D. 24? The Fins? 29th in offense, and avg. scoring 13 ppg. Cinci actually scores more points than Miami. Cinci lost to Seattle by 1, Balt. by 6, AZ by 3, Raiders by 7. It's not like they get blown out every game. And part of the reason they were even in the game was when Mason "I'm-an-entitled-preppy-boy" was in the game to begin with. Once Duck was under center, it all changed. 

Look, Pitt is still missing mad loads of players - they finally got their 3rd-string RB back, not the starter. Browns should handle them easily, my only point was Duck offers more of a challenge than the spoiled baby, who isn't even good enough to play backup in this league. He might make a roster if a team carries 3 QBs...maybe. 

And also, Pitt is a top 10 D, Browns are in the middle of the pack (16th) and that was with Myles. 

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

Thanks for deciding how to be a fan for me. Can you tell me what my favorite color should be and what kind of female I am attracted to as well? Am I an ass or boob man? Brunette or blondes? Italian or Chinese? 

I look for the girls with the smallest hands😁

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Njoku should be back by next week.. and hopefully Vernon, too.. 

Pitt is gonna probably have JuJu and Conner back, Snell was already back this week and made a huge difference (98 yds, 4.7 apc) compared to last week. Even if Conner is back or not, Snell might be better. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Yes, yes, vs. the Fins 29th D, avg. over 30 ppg. 

22 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Not at all, but they will be much less decimated than last game. They will have a better QB, much better RBs (Conner and Snell back) and WRs (JuJu, Washington, Johnson all back). 

well hell yes we will just have to knock them out of the game again

4 minutes ago, Babernakle said:

The browns are better at almost every position on the field riding a two streak they will be focused and the Stiller will be looking for cheap shots should be a tough game but I’m think 17 points is all the stillers will score 

A THREE STREAK NOW BROTHER!!!

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

Wait a minute, speaking of a horrible opponent....the Fins are 2-9 and managed to put up 24 points on the Browns' D. 24? The Fins? 29th in offense, and avg. scoring 13 ppg. Cinci actually scores more points than Miami. Cinci lost to Seattle by 1, Balt. by 6, AZ by 3, Raiders by 7. It's not like they get blown out every game. And part of the reason they were even in the game was when Mason "I'm-an-entitled-preppy-boy" was in the game to begin with. Once Duck was under center, it all changed. 

Look, Pitt is still missing mad loads of players - they finally got their 3rd-string RB back, not the starter. Browns should handle them easily, my only point was Duck offers more of a challenge than the spoiled baby, who isn't even good enough to play backup in this league. He might make a roster if a team carries 3 QBs...maybe. 

And also, Pitt is a top 10 D, Browns are in the middle of the pack (16th) and that was with Myles. 

The Dolphins scored 24 because 80% of our starting Defensive line was missing and replaced by XFL level players ( looking at you Chad Thomas). Next week the return of Ogunjobi and hopefully Vernon will calm you down. The Bengals blow as much as our 1-31 teams who had many close games.