THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns vs Dolphins Official Gameday thread

7 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Relaxing. To finally sit there and watch a game without cursing or biting your nails just knowing its gonna be a rout has been a long time coming. I like those kind of games.

We're gonna beat Pittsburgh. I said before the season started that there was no reason we couldn't take two from them. Going into the game with revenge on their minds isn't gonna do a damn thing for them.

I was still doing some cursing when the Browns seemed to have a lack of effort, which allowed the Fish to come within 11.  The Fins had the ball...and could have, if they had been able to drive down the field to score...brought it to a 4 pt. game then.   But, they got the stop.....got another FG, and went from there, that last Fish TD being in garbage time.   So...yea, I was cursing at them.

(Can you say Atlanta Falcons 28  Patriots 3....Super Bowl a couple of years ago.)

They really CANNOT suffer that kind of lull vs. better teams. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Do you have a good streaming site for the game? In the past I have used reddit  buffstream but now my computer blocks it as a malicious website.

Yahoo sports streams games, but what you might be able to get depends on location. 

Here's the overall strong note from yesterday-this team is not lost in the locker room, and you have to give Freddie a lot of credit for that. This game had all the makings in the world to be a "trap" game with the outside noise, but it was objectively our best overall game of the year. That really is something to not lose sight of.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

The Browns played fiercely PROUD and AGGRESSIVE. and the pitiful sissies from pukesburg nearly lost to the

even worse Bengals in a low scoring debacle.

If only I could go to the squealer game, obviously not wearing any Browns garb, and watch the squealers lose again. Except I know I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut - I'd be cheering the Browns, I just know it. So...

not a good idea. Besides, I'd have to go somewhere, before I got into the car...and change clothes and throw the other clothes away, because I've heard the steeler stink won't ever come out of em.

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Lost in all of this - Chad Thomas looked to have a solid game.  Very encouraging to see his development.  We're going to need it down the stretch.

He looked great when I watched him.  He’s  looked like a solid rotational piece moving forward this past month. Shocked with that considering last year when he played he looked like he could have not had a roster spot.

Hoping this is the case with Redwine next season 

15 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

He looked great when I watched him.  He’s  looked like a solid rotational piece moving forward this past month. Shocked with that considering last year when he played he looked like he could have not had a roster spot.

Hoping this is the case with Redwine next season 

CT flashed in camp. Got the upper hand on Hubbard more than a couple times.  I'm happy it's starting to carry over into the season and live fire. 

Getting Vernon and Jobi back means a great deal though.

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

I honestly feel that the only way the Steelers can beat the Browns is if the Browns give the game away.

...but sadly, they're well rehearsed at that sort of thing.   They were able to STOP the giving against Miami though.