Zombo

I HATE THE STEELERS Gear

I think it is safe to say that the Rivalry is back!

And now, the "I Hate the Steelers" T-shirt is back ... and a hoodie as well!

Order online by Sunday, Nov.24th to have for the next beatdown of the Steelers on Dec. 1st!! Online orders only due to Thanksgiving Holiday, they will ship out USPS on Tuesday 11/26. www.LunaTeamShop.com FREE shipping on orders $60 & over.

image.png

This shirt says it all.

The tradition started with our Grillmaster, Roach, and was offered to the masses from our late Founder, Stan. Now it is available for sale on-line at http://lunateamshop.com/ and proceeds will go toward the cost of keeping the BrownsBoard running, so please the support the website that you frequent ... and get a bad-ass shirt in time for The Rematch (or Christmas).

Officially sponsored by The Browns Board ... Proceeds support The Browns Board.

Go Browns!

• Thanks 3

I’ll order some tomorrow! Glad they are back. I have never owned any shirt that gets as many comments as mine. I’ve damn near worn it out. Do these have the Brownsboard info on the back like the old ones? 

• Upvote 1

I just placed an order. Earnest Byner is coming to our Hotlanta Browns Backers for the squellers game. Im going to present him with an I Hate the steelers hoodie. I'll try to post some pics.

16 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Do these have the Brownsboard info on the back like the old ones? 

can you clarify this option Zombo? ^^... I also like the option of adding Name & Number to Back, but not with both?  

I dont think they have anything on them, butvthey can personalize them, contact Luna via the website.

Z

• Thanks 1

I certainly Do! Ordered and ya can't miss the only guy with GUMBY #6 on his Back 🧔.. Make more winning business trips to Cleveland Zombo & Thanks! 👍

On 11/23/2019 at 5:34 PM, gumby73 said:

I certainly Do! Ordered and ya can't miss the only guy with GUMBY #6 on his Back 🧔..

Hoodie received and looks awesome..👍..Well made & Warm too..All set for gameday & Thanks!   

• Upvote 1

I still wear my original from 1999 to every home game. I must admit that it’s looking pretty tired (as am I)

05E58601-EE56-43FA-B652-D088E850A06D.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Can we get  Browns facemasks  (Corona)  on this site?     I am serious.   I keep seeing ads on Facebook for them for like  $30  plus shipping and handling.  Maybe we can get a better price here....but even if not....I would rather support things here than some random advertiser. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/19/2020 at 12:46 AM, The Gipper said:

Can we get  Browns facemasks  (Corona)  on this site?     I am serious.   I keep seeing ads on Facebook for them for like  $30  plus shipping and handling.  Maybe we can get a better price here....but even if not....I would rather support things here than some random advertiser. 

I’d be in for this too. Preferable a style with a pocket for filters. 

12 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

I’d be in for this too. Preferable a style with a pocket for filters. 

I see that they do.   Link here:

https://shop.clevelandbrowns.com/?SSAID=241785&_s=share-a-sale&utm_source=Shareasale&utm_medium=affiliates&sscid=41k4_odxte

And hell....they already have Jedrick Wills jerseys to order. 

I did buy some.  Here is a photo from the Browns Store on here:

da579e45-45e1-4c49-8902-8198909bfc55.jpg

The only thing is, I ordered them today....but they said that they will be delivered on or about June 22????

Why the fuck would it take them so long?