THE BROWNS BOARD

I HATE THE STEELERS Gear

Zombo

I think it is safe to say that the Rivalry is back!

And now, the "I Hate the Steelers" T-shirt is back ... and a hoodie as well!

Order online by Sunday, Nov.24th to have for the next beatdown of the Steelers on Dec. 1st!! Online orders only due to Thanksgiving Holiday, they will ship out USPS on Tuesday 11/26. www.LunaTeamShop.com FREE shipping on orders $60 & over.

image.png

This shirt says it all.

The tradition started with our Grillmaster, Roach, and was offered to the masses from our late Founder, Stan. Now it is available for sale on-line at http://lunateamshop.com/ and proceeds will go toward the cost of keeping the BrownsBoard running, so please the support the website that you frequent ... and get a bad-ass shirt in time for The Rematch (or Christmas).

Officially sponsored by The Browns Board ... Proceeds support The Browns Board.

Go Browns!

• Thanks 3

• Zombo pinned this topic
16 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Do these have the Brownsboard info on the back like the old ones? 

can you clarify this option Zombo? ^^... I also like the option of adding Name & Number to Back, but not with both?  

On 11/23/2019 at 5:34 PM, gumby73 said:

I certainly Do! Ordered and ya can't miss the only guy with GUMBY #6 on his Back 🧔..

Hoodie received and looks awesome..👍..Well made & Warm too..All set for gameday & Thanks!   

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Can we get  Browns facemasks  (Corona)  on this site?     I am serious.   I keep seeing ads on Facebook for them for like  $30  plus shipping and handling.  Maybe we can get a better price here....but even if not....I would rather support things here than some random advertiser. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/19/2020 at 12:46 AM, The Gipper said:

Can we get  Browns facemasks  (Corona)  on this site?     I am serious.   I keep seeing ads on Facebook for them for like  $30  plus shipping and handling.  Maybe we can get a better price here....but even if not....I would rather support things here than some random advertiser. 

I’d be in for this too. Preferable a style with a pocket for filters. 

12 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

I’d be in for this too. Preferable a style with a pocket for filters. 

I see that they do.   Link here:

https://shop.clevelandbrowns.com/?SSAID=241785&_s=share-a-sale&utm_source=Shareasale&utm_medium=affiliates&sscid=41k4_odxte

And hell....they already have Jedrick Wills jerseys to order. 

• 4 months later...

I just ordered my I HATE THE STEELERS shirt from The Luna team shop so they are still available. It will take about 2 weeks to receive. There is plenty of time to get one this year before the first Steelers matchup of the season. You can all get a name and a number added to the back if you want which I thought was cool. Hopefully, some of the proceeds still benefit the board. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Browns57 said:

I just ordered my I HATE THE STEELERS shirt from The Luna team shop so they are still available. It will take about 2 weeks to receive. There is plenty of time to get one this year before the first Steelers matchup of the season. You can all get a name and a number added to the back if you want which I thought was cool. Hopefully, some of the proceeds still benefit the board. 

Good to see you here again. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2019 at 10:00 AM, Pavo Joe said:

I got mine yesterday.

I hate the steelers.jpg

On 12/2/2019 at 7:42 AM, roach said:

I still wear my original from 1999 to every home game. I must admit that it’s looking pretty tired (as am I)

05E58601-EE56-43FA-B652-D088E850A06D.jpeg   8TnXgOsaIVbBSo4zhHb5pCjDyzQGx2DOlievoBY6wS8E6HM5E_Gv_38x0ntzWg6QnH7lrkfyG6bDfa6Hx7OLQH8O6LBbHLNrVQEzl-cl_iLyaRXcGDfgssD-82iwzgeq5LBxAb12LnXDk7RopnrmB1E35D1hyoux93kO5ManGoZ3H8jEvlKbPCEl8Ry020vs8cOqNT7j6spv5beWbzhOtjWlpXwVbWMGlt0L3buZiv6QSJDEJMyfLUb93nEBLI8CfsKsJTSL11F9gWWwsvJMFVWQPrrkq5bYP4ZyuRgkKw8DG6JK0ZoYLWTjadnJxIMnvEdD1jS6be-CGRROj-dzsSfDkk5XrBq4kGu7ajeTYrNQoW-H-NbsdLXZ-dhUmVe5Kn7jKNqNHc7IhDewdEkQFUNef5IAGeAnZ3hHhnColSD3aoLqhqpJRG63jlerJ0xBWXMnJf0qF7iqfKcQ0bddH0RPQwq0qFmmOLIpMl9zNaM59GeGePtZmDoOAGCodgFsplfMp6n2E16cAZ3LSRteJztU-iUyoT4cf1wM4bvCUIpS0M_R9JTVKXN9Da5srxaOYJyPY2FPk1ojOmTrLziEUlYtFQqf28cN8zCKSc9pwqgcUMQzu352ErzHiGpb6ikRav0hpSUrq9dSwXZgKTme0sDwxdzv5FiXCSF-2IvKVhTC2UnXfxfeESstjJcgfw=w463-h617-no?authuser=0

Adding to the Photo💥 Collection... Goes well with the Browns Como Elf cap. And Keeps ya warm on the windy Lakes... Bonus:: More Steeler fans will just simply ignore you 👍   

• 3 months later...
On 10/1/2020 at 11:07 AM, Zombo said:

Should be. Contact Luna Team Shop, the link is in the first post.

Considering adding a hoodie to my collection, but no longer appear on Luna's website.

No tees either...

I sent Gene an email and will post reply here.

• 5 months later...
On 1/10/2021 at 1:59 PM, Tour2ma said:

Considering adding a hoodie to my collection, but no longer appear on Luna's website.

No tees either...

I sent Gene an email and will post reply here.

Never received an answer to my email...

• 1 month later...
  • Zombo unpinned this topic